Facebook Muslims react to London terror with joy

Arthur Brain

Oh, and in your infinite wisdom, you equate his ban record with his intelligence. Have you ever considered he thinks it's worth it every single time?

Assuming is a silly thing to do, Artie. In fact, it isn't a very "bright crayon" thing to do.

It sure is GD and you've just done that very same thing yourself. I didn't hold SOD's intelligence with any sort of regard even before he turned into the dumb obsessive troll that got him given the boot with regularity. It pretty much underlined what was already there...

If he thinks it's worth it then hey, let him continue in the same vein! I won't mind.

:D

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Oh, and in your infinite wisdom, you equate his ban record with his intelligence. Have you ever considered he thinks it's worth it every single time?

still remember coming back as ...(sod? resodko?) and telling del (who was a mod at the time) - just give me a ban and let's get it out of the way

darned if del didn't do it too :chuckle:

glorydaz

like a drooling retard calling einstein dumb :chuckle:

He never "held your intelligence with any sort of regard", so surely he wasn't calling you dumb when he said you were "hardly the brightest crayon in the box". Maybe he meant you were just muted and not colorful enough. :think:

ok doser

He never "held your intelligence with any sort of regard", so surely he wasn't calling you dumb when he said you were "hardly the brightest crayon in the box". Maybe he meant you were just muted and not colorful enough. :think:

i suspect that when it come to crayons and artie, he eats them

or sticks them up his nose :chuckle:

Lon

What??? :confused: When does love thy neighbor mean "you have to let them in???????????????????"

Are you insane??? Do you as a Christian and/or American citizen 'owe' them anything? Is all of their dilemma our fault? You make no sense. The world has bought into this uncritical thinking emoting. You don't have to be that dupe! You don't have to put yourself up on a cross to love somebody. Nearly literally, this is what you are advocating. "We are America, let them in!" :dizzy:

We did this with 1 in 3 (33.3%!!!) abuse in homosexual homes. It literally is stupidity rather than 'love.' It turns out, all you need is love is not true, in fact. You need intelligence or it isn't love at all, just brain-dead activity.

Pre-empting some rebuttal: When, if ever, barring necessity/life-death, is it acceptable to put my mother's life at certain risk? When if ever, would or could it be acceptable to put my children at certain risk? Furthermore, is it ever a loving matter to do one over and against the other?
Can it, or does it ever become acceptable? 1 Timothy 5:8

Arthur Brain

Sure I was. He's a dimwit. All he does is troll and flame out at people. If there was a contest for use of the word 'retard' he'd win the thing but that's the extent of this troll's arsenal of 'wit'. It's no surprise he has an obsession with TH because he's gotten bested that many times it's all the sad little crank can do cos he sure doesn't have the intelligence to match. Hence his dumb little flame outs, hissy fits and subsequent bans.

Why some guy would invest so much in trolling on an internet forum is anyone's guess. I'm surprised he isn't bored himself by now but hey.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

To base this anti-Muslim thread based on tweets in Facebook is "grasping at straws!"

Our conservative "friends" must be disappointed that the perpetrator was British-born, not a recent Muslim immigrant that is at the heart of Trump's travel ban!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Pre-empting some rebuttal: When, if ever, barring necessity/life-death, is it acceptable to put my mother's life at certain risk? When if ever, would or could it be acceptable to put my children at certain risk? Furthermore, is it ever a loving matter to do one over and against the other?
Can it, or does it ever become acceptable? 1 Timothy 5:8
right.
Don't do anything to prevent killer bees from coming on in, because some of them may not sting anyone.

Lon

To base this anti-Muslim thread based on tweets in Facebook is "grasping at straws!"

Our conservative "friends" must be disappointed that the perpetrator was British-born, not a recent Muslim immigrant that is at the heart of Trump's travel ban!
Its worse than you think. He's the son of an immigrant which means that freedom you/we provided, has led to this. It is thus, and literally back to square one. Not only is an immigrant a potential and immanent threat, his/her son or daughter will be too. You cannot escape the logic of it.

My question again: When is it right, to endanger your mother, your children, your grandchildren, or your great grandchildren? Should we do ANY rethinking of how our forms of government might affect another from a different culture? No? When we just do the politically correct thing, we are following the crowd. Is it ALWAYS right to follow the crowd?

On these issues, I disagree with TH. Why? Not at ALL because I question his Christianity or his intelligence. Rather, he is part of a system where 'justice is blind.' The problem? "We" cannot be blind to the needs of our family. As believers and human beings, if we don't take care of our family first, we are 'worse' than pagans. Literally, the Pharisees were asking for familial sacrifice. Justice, and even the justice system is working on being blind.

We as Christians and Citizens MUST bring about a balance. Justice ALWAYS gives power to some over others. I've never know a decision not do this other than as it applies to people who are incredibly self-sacrificial and loving. I want to be that guy, but not if it makes me 'worse than a pagan.' -Lon

glorydaz

Sure I was. He's a dimwit. All he does is troll and flame out at people. If there was a contest for use of the word 'retard' he'd win the thing but that's the extent of this troll's arsenal of 'wit'. It's no surprise he has an obsession with TH because he's gotten bested that many times it's all the sad little crank can do cos he sure doesn't have the intelligence to match. Hence his dumb little flame outs, hissy fits and subsequent bans.

Why some guy would invest so much in trolling on an internet forum is anyone's guess. I'm surprised he isn't bored himself by now but hey.

Good grief. Quit complaining about Dozer to me. You're just making yourself look bad.

I like him, and his posts are a lot more interesting than yours are.

ok doser

Good grief. Quit complaining about Dozer to me. You're just making yourself look bad.

he sure is awfully defensive about any perceived slight to his girlfriend :peach:

glorydaz

Its worse than you think. He's the son of an immigrant which means that freedom you/we provided, has led to this. It is thus, and literally back to square one. Not only is an immigrant a potential and immanent threat, his/her son or daughter will be too. You cannot escape the logic of it.

My question again: When is it right, to endanger your mother, your children, your grandchildren, or your great grandchildren? Should we do ANY rethinking of how our forms of government might affect another from a different culture? No? When we just do the politically correct thing, we are following the crowd. Is it ALWAYS right to follow the crowd?

On these issues, I disagree with TH. Why? Not at ALL because I question his Christianity or his intelligence. Rather, he is part of a system where 'justice is blind.' The problem? "We" cannot be blind to the needs of our family. As believers and human beings, if we don't take care of our family first, we are 'worse' than pagans. Literally, the Pharisees were asking for familial sacrifice. Justice, and even the justice system is working on being blind.

We as Christians and Citizens MUST bring about a balance. Justice ALWAYS gives power to some over others. I've never know a decision not do this other than as it applies to people who are incredibly self-sacrificial and loving. I want to be that guy, but not if it makes me 'worse than a pagan.' -Lon

One thing I do know for sure. You don't see these bleeding heart liberals opening their own doors to people they can't vet. In fact, who do they open their doors to except other liberals like themselves?

Arthur Brain

I ain't complaining about the nut to you or anyone else so once again, get a grip. So you like the troll. Good for you.

:thumb: