Facebook Muslims react to London terror with joy

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Don't project your malice onto me. Clearly you have a problem with those who point out your self-important attitude. My intent toward you is not evil (which is malice), but in the hopes you will change your ways.

As far as looking across your posts, I have no desire to do so. I really don't enjoy reading your posts anymore...you think too highly of yourself. If I come across them as I did here, I respond when I feel the need to.

:thumb: yep, and arrogance to any who doesn't accept his synopsis of their opinion (mind reading) Ignore can be bliss.

Arthur Brain

TH follows him around too and also instigates too. Thats a 2 way street

No A4T, it's a Cul-de-sac and you and those with their panties in a bunch over the guy should really kinda grow up. There's only one person who has a myriad bans for obsessive stalking and flame outs and you all know who that is between the two.

:plain:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
No A4T, it's a Cul-de-sac and you and those with their panties in a bunch over the guy should really kinda grow up. There's only one person who has a myriad bans for obsessive stalking and flame outs and you all know who that is between the two.

:plain:

feel free to take your whiny self away for good any time you'd like :wave2:

Lon

Its comments like these, which reflect a total lack of religious tolerance, will only encourage certain individuals to be recruited into the extremist camp!

What do these people learn in Church - certainly not to "love they neighbour!"
What??? :confused: When does love thy neighbor mean "you have to let them in???????????????????"

Are you insane??? Do you as a Christian and/or American citizen 'owe' them anything? Is all of their dilemma our fault? You make no sense. The world has bought into this uncritical thinking emoting. You don't have to be that dupe! You don't have to put yourself up on a cross to love somebody. Nearly literally, this is what you are advocating. "We are America, let them in!" :dizzy:

We did this with 1 in 3 (33.3%!!!) abuse in homosexual homes. It literally is stupidity rather than 'love.' It turns out, all you need is love is not true, in fact. You need intelligence or it isn't love at all, just brain-dead activity.

Arthur Brain

Sure, whatever you say, Artie.:sherlock:

They don't. What you're accusing TH of is beyond laughable. So you don't like the guy or think he's arrogant or whatever. He sure doesn't follow SOD around and the ban record bears that one out. Only one slimeball around these parts that's gotten regularly kicked into touch for that sort of crap.

glorydaz

They don't. What you're accusing TH of is beyond laughable. So you don't like the guy or think he's arrogant or whatever. He sure doesn't follow SOD around and the ban record bears that one out. Only one slimeball around these parts that's gotten regularly kicked into touch for that sort of crap.

If it's beyond laughable, why are you being so defensive about it?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
What??? :confused: When does love thy neighbor mean "you have to let them in???????????????????"

Are you insane??? Do you as a Christian and/or American citizen 'owe' them anything? Is all of their dilemma our fault? You make no sense. The world has bought into this uncritical thinking emoting. You don't have to be that dupe! You don't have to put yourself up on a cross to love somebody. Nearly literally, this is what you are advocating. "We are America, let them in!" :dizzy:

We did this with 1 in 3 (33.3%!!!) abuse in homosexual homes. It literally is stupidity rather than 'love.' It turns out, all you need is love is not true, in fact. You need intelligence or it isn't love at all, just brain-dead activity.

you'd think the selfish bastards in the US won't let anybody in, right?

Which country has the highest immigration rate?

As of 2013, the United States has the largest population of migrants of any country.

China has the world's lowest population of migrants as a percentage of its population.
List of countries by immigrant population - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_immigrant_population
Search for: Which country has the highest immigration rate?

oh

never mind

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

:BRAVO:

glorydaz

Exactly. It never ceases to amaze me how the liberals can be so blind to the dangers they invite in.