Facebook Muslims react to London terror with joy

glorydaz

iirc, we were talking about mooslims

in london

killing people

maybe we should do something to make them stop doing that

The people of London are sick of it. They know they have been betrayed...not only by their government, but the bleeding heart liberals who wanted open borders.

And the horrible part is we have so many of those same stupid liberals insisting we follow suit.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The people of London are sick of it. They know they have been betrayed...not only by their government, but the bleeding heart liberals who wanted open borders.

hence brexit

And the horrible part is we have so many of those same stupid liberals insisting we follow suit.

you'd think the goofy tards in our country would be satisfied with this:

Which country has the highest immigration rate?

As of 2013, the United States has the largest population of migrants of any country.

China has the world's lowest population of migrants as a percentage of its population.
List of countries by immigrant population - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_immigrant_population
Search for: Which country has the highest immigration rate?

and that's not counting illegals

Danoh

Those heathen savages.
Danoh would have worn feathers and a necklace of scalps to Custer's funeral.

Back then, I just might have shot that murdering invader myself :chuckle:

They were merely dealing with invaders who had not only continued to invade their home and murder and do as they pleased with them.

And scalping was brought to the 1st Nations by the Europeans.

One would think a truly gracious individual would practice the "love is the fulfilling of the law" practice that is also the Good Samaritan principle of "walk two moons in another man's footsteps, before judging them" (old Cherokee proverb - out of "the work of the law written in their hearts"...also).

You as yet way, way, way, a "Mid-Acts" newbie :D

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
They were merely dealing with invaders who had not only continued to invade their home and murder and do as they pleased with them.

meh :idunno:

life was rough all over

And scalping was brought to the 1st Nations by the Europeans.

nope

Of the approximately 500 bodies at the Crow Creek massacre site, 90 percent of the skulls show evidence of scalping. The event took place circa 1325 CE.[13]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scalping#In_the_Americas

rexlunae

https://www.infowars.com/al-jazeera-viewers-reacted-to-london-terror-attack-with-joy/#

The population of Muslims that support terrorism is supposed to be low as we are told by liberals and the globalist leaders of Europe and America.

It is certainly high among Facebook users who were online at the time of the attacks.

Can anybody see why we are reluctant to let these monsters into our country?

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

Here's a Christian, on this very website, contemplating the destruction of a billion people:
they need to play an integrated role in destroying islam

I'd love to have a way to avoid living in a country with those wingnuts. But there's just no way to filter them out and expel them all.

rexlunae

He doesn't need agitation. He already wants to kill us. He's been taught from the knee.

allahu akbar - infidels must die?

Yeah, it's a perfectly symmetrical situation. You want them to die, they want you to die, and the rest of us are stuck in the middle while you play out your crusade scenario in cities all over the world.

In a weird way, you're on the same side as the Jihadists.

ClimateSanity

Yeah, it's a perfectly symmetrical situation. You want them to die, they want you to die, and the rest of us are stuck in the middle while you play out your crusade scenario in cities all over the world.

In a weird way, you're on the same side as the Jihadists.
We don't want them to die. We want them the hell out of America and Europe and leave us the snap alone.

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

rexlunae

We don't want them to die.

I'm not sure that's true of your fellows. SOD seems to want an alliance with Russia to destroy them.

We want them the hell out of America and Europe and leave us the snap alone.

A lot of them would probably like Christians (and maybe Jews) out of the Middle East, Africa, and South-east Asia. It's not a demand anyone has the right to make of anyone else on the basis of just religion.