ECT EXPANDING GAL 1:15 !!

Danoh

Has that ever happened?!

I am so glad that you could see the truth in what I said and explained.

:chuckle: - Call that a side-benefit of my having been willing to break away from the TOL MAD pals club on here, so long ago - it tends to allow one to concede another's point, when one agrees with them, or sees they are right, and regardless of who they are or what one might normally disagree with them on.

The grace in the gospel of the grace of God.

In other words, the grace of...Romans 5:8 :)

God's Truth

:chuckle: - Call that a side-benefit of my having been willing to break away from the TOL MAD pals club on here, so long ago - it tends to allow one to concede another's point, when one agrees with them, or sees they are right, and regardless of who they are or what one might normally disagree with them on.

We don't always agree, but I must say good for you for not playing favorites.

God tells us not to, and that is something.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Rubbish.
There is not a single MADist here that has not had some disagreement with other MADists and have discussed the differences.
You come along and start acting like you are the only MADist that ever does that.

Danoh

Rubbish.
There is not a single MADist here that has not had some disagreement with other MADists and have discussed the differences.
You come along and start acting like you are the only MADist that ever does that.

Now that was nice a fat, juicy, thick steak of an alt-fact deflection on your part, there "Bora of Tam."

Never mind it totally by-passed my actual point to GT.

And who came right along to prove your must-read and its assertion is hot air, anyway?

RD - the guy has me on ignore because I pointed out to him a double-standard on his part towards :chuckle:

Yep, sounds like your above description of TOL MADs being able to discuss differences with one another.

Nevertheless, Rom. 5:8.

Why?

Because that is where the Believer is called to look at all people from; regardless of their double-standards, or anything else for that matter...

:think:

Danoh

We don't always agree, but I must say good for you for not playing favorites.

God tells us not to, and that is something.

Yep - be it IP; or STP; or anyone in between, where ever I might find myself thinking the Apostle Paul's "This witness is true" on some point made BY ANYONE, I'll publicly voice my agreement with it.

A few, double-dealing grace-less hypocrites on a forum (their "grace" is merit [pal] based - go figure) is not going to change that for me.

Strangers at that.

Rom. 5:8.

DAN P

Now that was nice a fat, juicy, thick steak of an alt-fact deflection on your part, there "Bora of Tam."

And who came right along to prove your must-read and its assertion is hot air, anyway?

RD - the guy has me on ignore because I pointed out to him a double-standard on his part towards :chuckle:

Yep, sounds like your above description of TOL MADs being able to discuss differences with one another.

Why?

Because that is where the Believer is called to look at all people from; regardless of their double-standards, or anything else for that matter...

Hi and I see Paul chewing out Peter in Gal 2:11-14 and our MAIN FOCUS should be Eph 3:9 and that is the starting point for all dispensationalist whether you like it or not !!

You yet have yet to prove your so-called Mid-Acts - hybrid !!

And I have some disagreements with Robert C Brock , and are in line some 99.9%!!

dan p

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Why?

Yes, Danoh, we have listened to you tell all of us a million times that you treat everyone fairly with no double-standard, but no one else does.
And you believe your own grandiose hype.

glorydaz

Yes, Danoh, we have listened to you tell all of us a million times that you treat everyone fairly with no double-standard, but no one else does.

He and Evil Eye should go on the road as a quick step dance and comedy team. :banana: :banana:

glorydaz

Yep - be it IP; or STP; or anyone in between, where ever I might find myself thinking the Apostle Paul's "This witness is true" on some point made BY ANYONE, I'll publicly voice my agreement with it.

A few, double-dealing grace-less hypocrites on a forum (their "grace" is merit [pal] based - go figure) is not going to change that for me.

Strangers at that.

In other words, you've alienated all the regular folks, and you've gone back into the arms of God's UNtruth....right back to where you first began. :rotfl:

musterion

Hi to all and can not resist repeating Gal 1:15 to those who reject Acts 9:6 as the beginning of the Body of Christ and to those Anti-Pauline truth !!

Gal 1:15 reads , But it well PLEASED the One having SEPARATED me from my mother's womb , and having CALLED ( me ) by His grace !!

#1 , Let say that I am a strict Acts 9:6 and this is where the Body of Christ BEGAN !!

#2 , But I will present 2 more so-called positions of thr Man-made MID-Acts position !!

#3 In Gal 1:15 there are 3 verbs in verse 15 , PLEASED , SEPARATED and CALLED , all in the AORIST TENSE and for those in Rio Linda the Engish Past Tense !!

#4 Looking at verse 15 the verb , it PLEASED God at the time that Paul was in his mother's womb , at almost the same time of Jesus's conception !!

#5 It pleased God to SEPARATE Paul , also in the Aorist Tense at Paul's conception !!

#6 To CALL Paul by God 's Grace , or if you prefer by Election which is also in the AORIST TENSE which means at the time of Paul's conception !!

So those who believe that the Body of Christ began at Acts 2 or at PENTECOST not believe the Body of Christ began at MID-Gal 1:15 ??

Or , since Paul was SEPARATED at his conception , why not begin the Body of Christ at MID-MATT 2 years after Jesus was born ??

What Gal 1:15 is true and now you see why an Mid-Acts position is crowded and why Acts 9:6 is the true time that the Body of Christ began !!

dan p

I've long toyed with the idea that God used certain Jews during His time of dealing with Israel exactly as Calvinists say He quickens everyone who they call elect. Paul would be an example of this.

DAN P

I've long toyed with the idea that God used certain Jews during His time of dealing with Israel exactly as Calvinists say He quickens everyone who they call elect. Paul would be an example of this.

Hi and God has had ELECT every where it seem and both Jews in Rom 11:7 and Gentiles 2 Tim 1:9 and let me see what verses you are talking about ?

dan p

glorydaz

Hey, if I saw a bright light and heard a voice coming from heaven, I'd be quickened too.

As it is, I only heard a GONG sound when those JW's told me the Word was A god.

Danoh

No, you have heard nothing I have said about your "us."

Never mind you use of said "us" (TOL "MAD" pals club) when it suits your double-standard.

Only to deny there is no "club."

And that's rich - you, a Trump supporter accusing anyone of supposedly believing in their own grandiose hype.

Why?

Your double-standard in your obvious "dissumulation" - that's why.