ECT EXPANDING GAL 1:15 !!

DAN P

to Dan P
there is no point to your trying to time the body of Christ. It is a non issue and what matters is the fact of the Gospel of Christ, which Abraham saw in his day.

Hi and it is a NON ISSUE to the anti-Paul people and like to advertise FAKE NEWS like you , sound about right on !!

You still will not say WHEN and How Paul was SAVED , will you ?

Or explain how you were saved and UNDER WHAT GOSPEL ?

dan p

God's Truth

Hi and it is a NON ISSUE to the anti-Paul people and like to advertise FAKE NEWS like you , sound about right on !!

You still will not say WHEN and How Paul was SAVED , will you ?

Or explain how you were saved and UNDER WHAT GOSPEL ?

dan p

Paul was saved by believing and obeying Jesus. That is the way all are saved.

DAN P

Paul was saved by believing and obeying Jesus. That is the way all are saved.

Hi and I will give you the verse that explain HOW Paul was saved !!

#1 , First on is Acts 9:6 !!

#2 , The KEY word in Acts 9:6 is the Greek word KURIOS / LORD !!

#3 , The Greek word LORD is explained in 1 Cor 12:3 !!

#4 When Paul called Jesus Lord , Paul does it by the Holy Spirit !!

#5 Christ then gives FAITH to all to believe in Eph 2:8 !!

#6 Rom 10:9 , than explains why Lord is still important !!

#7 1 Tim 1:16 shows that Paul is a PATTERN to the ones coming to believe on Him unto everlasting life !!

This is how people are saved today !!

dan p

God's Truth

Hi and I will give you the verse that explain HOW Paul was saved !!

#1 , First on is Acts 9:6 !!

#2 , The KEY word in Acts 9:6 is the Greek word KURIOS / LORD !!

#3 , The Greek word LORD is explained in 1 Cor 12:3 !!

#4 When Paul called Jesus Lord , Paul does it by the Holy Spirit !!

#5 Christ then gives FAITH to all to believe in Eph 2:8 !!

#6 Rom 10:9 , than explains why Lord is still important !!

#7 1 Tim 1:16 shows that Paul is a PATTERN to the ones coming to believe on Him unto everlasting life !!

This is how people are saved today !!

dan p
Did Jesus save Paul the moment he believed? NO. When Paul found out that it was Jesus speaking to him, Paul believed. He still was NOT saved. Jesus told him where to go, Paul obeyed and went. Did Paul get saved then? NO. Paul did not eat or drink for three days, and he spent that time praying. Can you imagine the prayers of Paul?! Paul no doubt was crying and asking God to forgive him for all his sins.

Jesus saved Paul after Paul believed and obeyed him.

When Paul was on the road to Damascus, Jesus spoke to him and Paul believed. Paul was not then saved.

Acts 9:5 "Who are you, Lord?" Saul asked. "I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting," he replied.

6 but get up and enter the city, and it will be told you what you must do."…

Paul had to obey Jesus before Jesus saved him...Paul had to go where Jesus told him to go; Paul went.

After Paul went, he fasted; he did not eat or drink anything for three days.

Acts 9:9 And he was three days without sight, and neither ate nor drank.

Paul spent this time praying. If you do not think that Paul spent this time begging for forgiveness and repenting, then you would be badly mistaken.

Acts 9:11 The Lord told him, "Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying.

When Paul had his vision restored to him, he was told to get up, be baptized and wash his sins away, calling on the Lord.

When people were baptized with water that was symbolic of having their sins washed away, after they repented.

In addition, people came out of the water after repenting and being baptized, they called upon the name of the Lord.

We are told to believe, and repent, and to call upon the name of the Lord.

Romans 10:13 for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

Acts 22:16 And now what are you waiting for? Get up, be baptized and wash your sins away, calling on his name.'

Paul did what we all are told to do.

DAN P

Did Jesus save Paul the moment he believed? NO. When Paul found out that it was Jesus speaking to him, Paul believed. He still was NOT saved. Jesus told him where to go, Paul obeyed and went. Did Paul get saved then? NO. Paul did not eat or drink for three days, and he spent that time praying. Can you imagine the prayers of Paul?! Paul no doubt was crying and asking God to forgive him for all his sins.

Jesus saved Paul after Paul believed and obeyed him.

When Paul was on the road to Damascus, Jesus spoke to him and Paul believed. Paul was not then saved.

Acts 9:5 "Who are you, Lord?" Saul asked. "I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting," he replied.

6 but get up and enter the city, and it will be told you what you must do."…

Paul had to obey Jesus before Jesus saved him...Paul had to go where Jesus told him to go; Paul went.

After Paul went, he fasted; he did not eat or drink anything for three days.

Acts 9:9 And he was three days without sight, and neither ate nor drank.

Paul spent this time praying. If you do not think that Paul spent this time begging for forgiveness and repenting, then you would be badly mistaken.

Acts 9:11 The Lord told him, "Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying.

When Paul had his vision restored to him, he was told to get up, be baptized and wash his sins away, calling on the Lord.

When people were baptized with water that was symbolic of having their sins washed away, after they repented.

In addition, people came out of the water after repenting and being baptized, they called upon the name of the Lord.

We are told to believe, and repent, and to call upon the name of the Lord.

Romans 10:13 for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

Acts 22:16 And now what are you waiting for? Get up, be baptized and wash your sins away, calling on his name.'

Paul did what we all are told to do.

Hi and in Acts 9:6 when Paul said , Lord what will have me to do , Paul had the Holy Spirit as 1 Cor 12:3 says that no one calling Jesus lORD EXCEPT by the Holy Spirit !

You are definitely WRONG so read 1 Cor 12:3 !!

dan p

God's Truth

Hi and in Acts 9:6 when Paul said , Lord what will have me to do , Paul had the Holy Spirit as 1 Cor 12:3 says that no one calling Jesus lORD EXCEPT by the Holy Spirit !

You are definitely WRONG so read 1 Cor 12:3 !!

dan p

Paul called him 'Lord' and was NOT yet saved and given the Holy Spirit.

Paul was still blind.

You do not understand the scripture 1 Corinthians 12:3. That scripture is about people speaking in tongues and other people not understanding them. Paul is reassuring those who do not understand the tongues that no one is cursing the Lord while they speak.

DAN P

Paul called him 'Lord' and was NOT yet saved and given the Holy Spirit.

Paul was still blind.

You do not understand the scripture 1 Corinthians 12:3. That scripture is about people speaking in tongues and other people not understanding them. Paul is reassuring those who do not understand the tongues that no one is cursing the Lord while they speak.

Hi and where does mit say in 1 Cor 12:3 that it is TONGUES ??

You had better look up the Greek word SPEAKING / JALEO and see what the Greek means , FIRST which is in the PRESENT TENSE , ACTIVE VOICE and a PARTICIPLE !!

dan p

God's Truth

Hi and where does mit say in 1 Cor 12:3 that it is TONGUES ??

You had better look up the Greek word SPEAKING / JALEO and see what the Greek means , FIRST which is in the PRESENT TENSE , ACTIVE VOICE and a PARTICIPLE !!

dan p

Paul was speaking to the people about TONGUES.

You deny?

Paul is speaking about the gift of tongues.

1 Corinthians 12
Concerning Spiritual Gifts
12 Now about the gifts of the Spirit, brothers and sisters, I do not want you to be uninformed. 2 You know that when you were pagans, somehow or other you were influenced and led astray to mute idols. 3 Therefore I want you to know that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus be cursed,” and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy Spirit.

4 There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit distributes them.

DAN P

Paul was speaking to the people about TONGUES.

You deny?

Paul is speaking about the gift of tongues.

1 Corinthians 12
12 Now about the gifts of the Spirit, brothers and sisters, I do not want you to be uninformed. 2 You know that when you were pagans, somehow or other you were influenced and led astray to mute idols. 3 Therefore I want you to know that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus be cursed,” and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy Spirit.

4 There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit distributes them.

Hi and Paul is NOT talking about the gift of Tongues in 1 Cor 12:3 and you read 1 Cor 13:8 we see that LANGUAGES will stop of themselves and the 3 verbs there are in the FUTURE TENSE in the Greek , so do you DENY THAT ??

dan p

God's Truth

Hi and Paul is NOT talking about the gift of Tongues in 1 Cor 12:3 and you read 1 Cor 13:8 we see that LANGUAGES will stop of themselves and the 3 verbs there are in the FUTURE TENSE in the Greek , so do you DENY THAT ??

dan p

Why are you trying to get out of the scripture we were talking about?

Paul was speaking about tongues.

glorydaz

Did Jesus save Paul the moment he believed? NO.

And here we see, once again, that other Gospel. Let her be accursed!

DAN P

And here we see, once again, that other Gospel. Let her be accursed!

Hi and it is hard sometimes to see people say and read the bible and then they speak nonsense !!

GT never even replied why LANGUAGES / GLOSSA is not found in 1 Cor 12:3 and believes that when it says NO ONE SPEAKING BY GOD SPIRIT means the gift of the Holy Spirit , O WELL !!

All I do is present what the TEXT says but many will never believe !!

dan p

God's Truth

Hi and it is hard sometimes to see people say and read the bible and then they speak nonsense !!

GT never even replied why LANGUAGES / GLOSSA is not found in 1 Cor 12:3 and believes that when it says NO ONE SPEAKING BY GOD SPIRIT means the gift of the Holy Spirit , O WELL !!

dan p

I have already proven it to you with scripture that Paul was speaking about those speaking in the GIFT OF TONGUES, but you ignore it.

1 Corinthians 12]

4 There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit distributes them. 5 There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. 6 There are different kinds of working, but in all of them and in everyone it is the same God at work.

7 Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good. 8 To one there is given through the Spirit a message of wisdom, to another a message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit, 9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit, 10 to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues, and to still another the interpretation of tongues. 11 All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he distributes them to each one, just as he determines.

God's Truth

Hi and since you ONLY believe in one gospel , explain Rom 5:14 ??

I know that you will never reply !!

So how were people saved from Adam to Moses ??

dan p

People who lived right went to one place and those who did wrong went to prison/hell.

glorydaz

dan p

Indeed. If they aren't convicted by the word of God, they won't be convicted by anything. :sigh:

Keep at it, Dan. Others are listening. :thumb:

Danoh

I have already proven it to you with scripture that Paul was speaking about those speaking in the GIFT OF TONGUES, but you ignore it.

1 Corinthians 12]

4 There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit distributes them. 5 There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. 6 There are different kinds of working, but in all of them and in everyone it is the same God at work.

7 Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good. 8 To one there is given through the Spirit a message of wisdom, to another a message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit, 9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit, 10 to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues, and to still another the interpretation of tongues. 11 All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he distributes them to each one, just as he determines.

Interesting point on your part, and not one easily circumvented other than by one needing to.

You are right - he was referring to "speaking by the Spirit."

He starts off with mentioning the gifts in general.

Then goes into their abuse of the gift of "speaking by the Spirit," and then follows with their abuse of some of the other gifts - within their abuse of each other.

And it is obvious he was contrasting the kinds of things they had once been led to speak, back when they were idol worshippers, with "speaking by the Spirit" now, as saints.

And his point was that the Spirit would never lead them to utter such things.

But they were an abusive sort...

1 Corinthians 12:1 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant. 12:2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led. 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost. 12:4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.

12:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;

And so on...

And he does not stop there...note how the chapter ends...

1 Corinthians 12:30 Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret? 12:31 But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.

He is still on the same topic - their abuse of the various gifts and each other - including their abuse of the gift of "speaking by the Spirit."

1 Corinthians 13:1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. 13:2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. 13:3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. 13:4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, 13:5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; 13:6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; 13:7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

Now watch someone post some private post to me about why I am taking your side. :chuckle:

Rom. 5:8

God's Truth

Interesting point on your part, and not one easily circumvented other than by one needing to.

You are right - he was referring to "speaking by the Spirit."

He starts off with mentioning the gifts in general.

Then goes into their abuse of the gift of "speaking by the Spirit," and then follows with their abuse of some of the other gifts - within their abuse of each other.

And it is obvious he was contrasting the kinds of things they had once been led to speak, back when they were idol worshippers, with "speaking by the Spirit" now, as saints.

And his point was that the Spirit would never lead them to utter such things.

But they were an abusive sort...

1 Corinthians 12:1 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant. 12:2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led. 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost. 12:4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.

12:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;

And so on...

And he does not stop there...note how the chapter ends...

1 Corinthians 12:30 Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret? 12:31 But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.

He is still on the same topic - their abuse of the various gifts and each other - including their abuse of the gift of "speaking by the Spirit."

1 Corinthians 13:1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. 13:2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. 13:3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. 13:4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, 13:5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; 13:6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; 13:7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

Now watch someone post some private post to me about why I am taking your side. :chuckle:

Rom. 5:8

Has that ever happened?!

I am so glad that you could see the truth in what I said and explained.