ECT EXPANDING GAL 1:15 !!

God's Truth

Hi to all and can not resist repeating Gal 1:15 to those who reject Acts 9:6 as the beginning of the Body of Christ and to those Anti-Pauline truth !!

Gal 1:15 reads , But it well PLEASED the One having SEPARATED me from my mother's womb , and having CALLED ( me ) by His grace !!

#1 , Let say that I am a strict Acts 9:6 and this is where the Body of Christ BEGAN !!

#2 , But I will present 2 more so-called positions of thr Man-made MID-Acts position !!

#3 In Gal 1:15 there are 3 verbs in verse 15 , PLEASED , SEPARATED and CALLED , all in the AORIST TENSE and for those in Rio Linda the Engish Past Tense !!

#4 Looking at verse 15 the verb , it PLEASED God at the time that Paul was in his mother's womb , at almost the same time of Jesus's conception !!

#5 It pleased God to SEPARATE Paul , also in the Aorist Tense at Paul's conception !!

#6 To CALL Paul by God 's Grace , or if you prefer by Election which is also in the AORIST TENSE which means at the time of Paul's conception !!

So those who believe that the Body of Christ began at Acts 2 or at PENTECOST not believe the Body of Christ began at MID-Gal 1:15 ??

Or , since Paul was SEPARATED at his conception , why not begin the Body of Christ at MID-MATT 2 years after Jesus was born ??

What Gal 1:15 is true and now you see why an Mid-Acts position is crowded and why Acts 9:6 is the true time that the Body of Christ began !!

dan p

Paul being separated at conception is only about God choosing those who would have part in speaking His Covenants.

Interplanner

to Dan P
there is no point to your trying to time the body of Christ. It is a non issue and what matters is the fact of the Gospel of Christ, which Abraham saw in his day.

DAN P

to Dan P
there is no point to your trying to time the body of Christ. It is a non issue and what matters is the fact of the Gospel of Christ, which Abraham saw in his day.

Hi and it always about TIME , so who are you KIDDING !!

#1, A time to be born

#2 , A time ti die

#3 , A time to plant

#4, A time to kill

#5, A time to heal

#6, A time to weep

#7, A time to laugh

#8 A time to build

So read ECCL 3:1-8 !!

So think about TIME ?

DAN P

Danoh

to Dan P

Nonsense.

The one passage asserts...

John 8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

The other asserts...

Galatians 3:8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

And neither of those two are even talking about the same thing.

The former passage there, is the fact of what He had just said to them about His being the very basis of their Resurrection - of the resurrection from the dead that they believed will one day be theirs as Abraham's seed...

Note, o clueless one...

John 8:51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death. 8:52 Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death. 8:53 Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself? 8:54 Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God: 8:55 Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying. 8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad. 8:57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

But His hearers there were sort of like those on here who claim to hold to a hope and its moral compass but that not only do various of their words and actions on here against others, but various of their support for certain individuals, only shows their actual god is their belly; their actual glory is in their shame, for their actual minding is in earthly things.

But anyway, the same sense of John 8:56 is repeated in the following...

Matthew 22:31 But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying, 22:32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

They believed in a resurrection from the dead and yet denied He Who would be the very means of said resurrection from the dead.

In contrast to Abraham, who had rejoiced to have "believed to see" said day.

Acts 7:2 And he said, Men, brethren, and fathers, hearken; The God of glory appeared unto our father Abraham, when he was in Mesopotamia, before he dwelt in Charran, 7:3 And said unto him, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and come into the land which I shall shew thee. 7:4 Then came he out of the land of the Chaldaeans, and dwelt in Charran: and from thence, when his father was dead, he removed him into this land, wherein ye now dwell. 7:5 And he gave him none inheritance in it, no, not so much as to set his foot on: yet he promised that he would give it to him for a possession, and to his seed after him, when as yet he had no child.

Meaning, the exact sense of those passages in John 8; and in Matthew 22.

A third witness to this fact of what He had meant by what He said in John 8:56....

Hebrews 11:17 By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son, 11:18 Of whom it was said, That in Isaac shall thy seed be called: 11:19 Accounting that God was able to raise him up, even from the dead; from whence also he received him in a figure.

In other words, Abraham had looked to a time after his death, wherein he and his physical seed would one day be resurrected from the dead, into their promised land, it's city, and so forth.

Hebrews 11:8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went. 11:9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise: 11:10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God. 11:11 Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised. 11:12 Therefore sprang there even of one, and him as good as dead, so many as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by the sea shore innumerable. 11:13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. 11:14 For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country. 11:15 And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned. 11:16 But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

Which is this...

Matthew 8:11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. 8:12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

As for what you have also made of that passage in Galatians 3 - suffice it to say that clearly; you haven't much of a clue as to how to properly approach the study of these things.

Nevertheless, Romans 5:8 towards you, IP.

DAN P

to Dan P

Hi and in Gen 12 he is called ABRAM and the same in Galatians , BUT you knew that ??

It makes a difference , YOU KNOW ??

dan p