excellent example of MADism:

God's Truth

That He should be made manifest to who?
Jesus is the Savior of the whole world.

remission not forgiveness

Mark 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;
Mark 1:2 As it is written in the prophets, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.
Mark 1:3 The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.
Mark 1:4 John did baptize in the wilderness, and preach the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins.

Are you kidding? Those who did not hear and understand Jesus when he walked the earth are those who did not repent of their sins first.

Getting rid of sins is about forgiveness!

What a load. Their being baptized of John in the river of Jordan was them "confessing their sins".

Mark 1:5 And there went out unto him all the land of Judaea, and they of Jerusalem, and were all baptized of him in the river of Jordan, confessing their sins.

That has NOTHING to do with the gospel by which we are saved or what the requirements are to be saved today.

You are badly mistaken.

Paul taught the same thing. Except you think the world changed the definition of repent meaning of sins for humans. Lol

2 Corinthians 12:21 I am afraid that when I come again my God will humble me before you, and I will be grieved over many who have sinned earlier and have not repented of the impurity, sexual sin and debauchery in which they have indulged.

Acts 20:21 I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and to the Gentiles also, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds.

john w

Hall of Fame
Oh yeah? you like it now? Funny...cuz I didn't change it...

Ummm nope...Again what He did provides for all...even as sinners...but at some point they must accept it accept what was done and that they need it...what He did was complete what you do is not...

Kinda like the tree of life...there...but ya gotta eat of it...eating of it doesn't mean you planted or grew it...you did nothing at all for it to be there...

what to you? Hard to do with so many magic tricks and roaring animals and funny clowns in this circus of the MAD...but I will try to focus more on you...on stage in the spotlight helps...

Well if you knew that then duh we are not saved by works...but by belief and double duh that salvation was provided while we were still in Egypt...

We wish to do the works keep the law because we are already saved...you miss that all the time...

And our gratitude means we merely wish to be MORE like not less like Him His ways...and well Loving as He does continue to fulfill the Law which points out when we don't...at which point we accept and with Him change not merely deny and claim grace allows killing oh I don't know what is the count now? 605?

Lol...don't be shy of new answers you have no clever retorts to...give it some time I am sure you can come up with more ad Homs to the messenger of the message you dispose...ha spell check...meant to say despise but dispose works too...

here's to hoping the lots you caste are in your favor you might however need a trip over the side of the boat...

Jonah too rejected faith's obligation to do...not just believe

or the example foreshadowing a salvation prior repentance...

have been...watching from the judge's box...you're getting big points on style and passion...keep the show going

More incoherent Oprah talk, void of scripture.

Sit, tike.

john w

Hall of Fame
So 'all' isn't 'many'? LOL

Like here, fraud?:
Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says...I always obey Jesus...

Sell all you have.

Jesus does not tell everyone to sell all you have.

Moron.

john w

Hall of Fame
So is 'all' many?

lol
Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says...I always obey Jesus...

And "everything...always...all of...that Jesus says" does not mean "everything...always...all of...that Jesus says," per..
Jesus does not tell everyone to sell all you have.

Sober up, you lush.

God's Truth

And "everything...always...all of...that Jesus says" does not mean "everything...always...all of...that Jesus says," per..

Sober up, you lush.

Stop making up things I have not said. Learn the meaning of quote marks.

Jesus doesn't tell everyone to sell all they have.

I am not a traveling minister with Jesus while he and the apostles laid the foundation.

I am not a rich man, either.

You say since Jesus said some things to people, but to not all people, that it means we do NOT HAVE TO OBEY ANYTHING he says! haaaaaa!

That is too idiotic.

God's Truth

The good news is not: we do not have to obey Jesus.

The good news is not: Paul out did the Lord with a better salvation.

The good news is not: we do not have to search what Jesus wants us to do because he talked to the Jews, and paralyzed people, and people with leprosy, etc.

The good news is not: we have to be homeless.

john w

Hall of Fame

No, I posted exactly what you said, moron, and then you either lied,when you posted...

.... and had no rational reason for asserting it, or you are a lush.

Which is it?

You deceitful, drunken idiot-even you know it.

So, for over the 60th time, moron:

Do you agree that not all of the teachings, commands, of the Lord Jesus Christ, while on earth, are directed to everyone, for their obedience?

Yes, or no. Put your quart of cheap wine down, and answer "Yes," or "No."

musterion

I am not a traveling minister with Jesus while he and the apostles laid the foundation.

You say since Jesus said some things to people, but to not all people, that it means we do NOT HAVE TO OBEY ANYTHING he says! haaaaaa!

That is too idiotic.

I asked you this once before but you refused to answer. At the risk of wasting my time again, I will ask one more time.

Please tell us exactly how you determine which words in red are to be obeyed by all of us today and which do not have to be obeyed. What is the rule? You seem to have one so what is it?

If you dodge this question, try to deflect it or otherwise refuse to answer directly and honestly, we will know that all along you have been nothing but a liar of the Devil.

God's Truth

No, I posted exactly what you said, moron, and then you either lied,when you posted...

.... and had no rational reason for asserting it, or you are a lush.

Which is it?

You deceitful, drunken idiot-even you know it.

So, for over the 60th time, moron:

Do you agree that not all of the teachings, commands, of the Lord Jesus Christ, while on earth, are directed to everyone, for their obedience?

Yes, or no. Put your quart of cheap wine down, and answer "Yes," or "No."

We have to obey EVERYTHING that Jesus tells us to do.

What would you like to skip on, everything? LOL! ha