excellent example of MADism:

God's Truth

I asked you this once before but you refused to answer. At the risk of wasting my time again, I will ask one more time.

Please tell us exactly how you determine which words in red are to be obeyed by all of us today and which do not have to be obeyed. What is the rule? You seem to have one so what is it?

If you dodge this question, try to deflect it or otherwise refuse to answer directly and honestly, we will know that all along you have been nothing but a liar of the Devil.

I have told you many times. You can't retain the truth?

Go search for Jesus' teachings and find out for yourself now.

I have posted it many times before.

Here is one for you to think about:

Matthew 18:3 And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Did you read that?

YOU will NEVER ENTER UNLESS...

Many people have read where I posted that MANY TIMES.

God says to search and you will find, when you do it with all your heart.

That means you have to search for God by searching for Jesus' teachings, and you do it with all your heart when you actually do what Jesus says.

I would start right away.

Last edited:

musterion

I have told you many times. You can't retain the truth?

Go search for Jesus' teachings and find out for yourself now.

I have posted it many times before, but I will not to you today.

Here is one:

Matthew 18:3 And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Did you read that?

YOU will NEVER ENTER UNLESS...

Many people have read where I posted that MANY TIMES.

God says to search and you will find, when you do it with all your heart.

That means you have to search for God by searching for Jesus' teachings, and you do it with all your heart when you actually do what Jesus says.

I would start right away.

You've said nothing.

KingdomRose

The context:

7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.

8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

His relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ is not "perfect, "complete,' recognizing that he does not know Him the way he really wants to, still being engaged in the spiritual struggle/war, in his daily walk-survey Romans 7 ff.Paul asserts that, since/although he has not obtained this complete relationship with Christ, he "presses on."

It has NADA to do with lack of assurance in salvation, and neither does the Colossians 1:22-23 KJV passage-the context is the judgment seat of Christ, spiritual maturity, their sanctification, in the context of avoiding adding ceremonial works.....reserved only for those already justified saints.
Of course, once again, you quote verses in isolation, which daddy devil taught you. He tried that on the Saviour in the wilderness, and failed, like you just did.

Stay down, on the mat.

I'm up again. I stand by what I have been saying. Nice try, out-in-left-fielder.

john w

Hall of Fame
We have to obey EVERYTHING that Jesus tells us to do.

What would you like to skip on, everything? LOL! ha

I did not ask that, you deceitful evader. I asked:

So, for over the 60th time, moron:

Do you agree that not all of the teachings, commands, of the Lord Jesus Christ, while on earth, are directed to everyone, for their obedience?

Yes, or no. Put your quart of cheap wine down, your "Boone's Farm," and answer "Yes," or "No."

You decide, moron, what constitutes just what this "obey EVERYTHING that Jesus tells us to do" is? Says who, you drunk? Others cannot, you pathetic idiot?

Do you agree that not all of the teachings, commands, of the Lord Jesus Christ, while on earth, are directed to everyone, for their obedience?

Answer the question, you demonic, inebriated lush. Yes, or no?

You won't.

Sober up, you devil child.
We have to obey EVERYTHING that Jesus tells us to do.

We can decide that, also, you troll. Tell us why we cannot, and that you decide, you piece of dung.

john w

Hall of Fame
I did not ask that, you deceitful evader. I asked:

So, for over the 60th time, moron:

Yes, or no. Put your quart of cheap wine down, and answer "Yes," or "No."

I asked, for over the 60th time, moron:

Answer the question, you demonic, inebriated lush.

You won't.

Sober up, you devil child.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
I couldn't care any less what you claim.
Answer the question, based upon your argument, you lush:
I asked you this once before but you refused to answer. At the risk of wasting my time again, I will ask one more time.

Please tell us exactly how you determine which words in red are to be obeyed by all of us today and which do not have to be obeyed. What is the rule? You seem to have one so what is it?

If you dodge this question, try to deflect it or otherwise refuse to answer directly and honestly, we will know that all along you have been nothing but a liar of the Devil.

And answer, w/o just an evasion, a "LOL,"...

Watch the evasion, drunken muttering punt....Watch...

clefty

She won't answer either one.

Maybe it's time for you to come down out of the tree and put your net on the other side of the boat...lol

Certainly high time you "LazyRUs come out" of the tomb...

Tee Hee! See what I did there? Yours would just stay lying there wrapped up in embalming wraps and shout back "What come out? Naw I'm good...my faith I am alive is enough!" Lol

God's Truth

Answer the question, based upon your argument, you lush:

And answer, w/o just an evasion, a "LOL,"...

Watch the evasion, drunken muttering punt....Watch...

We have to obey everything that Jesus tells us to do.

Even Paul teaches obey everything.

Paul explains that those continuing in sin show who will fall into judgment and those who have God's approval.

1 Corinthians 6:9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

1 Corinthians 11:31
But if we were more discerning with regard to ourselves, we would not come under such judgment.

So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall! 1 Corinthians 10:12

1 Corinthians 9:25
Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.

2 Corinthians 12:21 I am afraid that when I come again my God will humble me before you, and I will be grieved over many who have sinned earlier and have not repented of the impurity, sexual sin and debauchery in which they have indulged.

Philippians 2:12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling

2 Thessalonians 3:14 If anyone does not obey our instruction in this letter, take special note of him. Do not associate with him, in order that he may feel ashamed.

1 Corinthians 5:2 And you are proud! Shouldn't you rather have gone into mourning and have put out of your fellowship the man who has been doing this?

1 Corinthians 5:13
God will judge those outside. "Expel the wicked person from among you."

Matthew 8:12 But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

How about that? Paul teaches what Jesus teaches when he walked the earth. We have to obey everything that Jesus tells us to do, and Paul says the same thing.