excellent example of MADism:

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus would not have came to the people unless they repented of their sins.
No, you idiot, He came to die for our sins because neither you, or anyone else, can repent of all of their sins-the minimum standard.And, even if you/anyone could, you/everyone would still go to hell, as Him dying for our sins is reconciliation, not justification.

But, you would not know that, because you are a biblical idiot. My evidence? You.

john w

Hall of Fame
You didn't bother to read Philippians 3:12,13? It might throw a different light on your warped understanding of the scriptures you quoted.

No, I read it, and made a point as to its context, deceiver, and read your "warped," deceitful "post one verse in isolation" technique scam, con game.

john w

Hall of Fame
Being complete toward Christ would certainly have to do with his ultimate salvation. He must remain as complete as possible right up to the end. He said more than once that Christians had to REMAIN in God's good graces and not get turned aside.

"He has now reconciled you in his fleshly body through death, in order to present you before Him [God] holy and blameless and beyond reproach, IF indeed you CONTINUE in the faith firmly established and steadfast, and NOT MOVED AWAY from the hope of the gospel that you have heard..." (Colossians 1:22,23, NASB)

"In the case of those who have once been enlightened and have tasted of the heavenly gift and have been partakers of the Holy Spirit, and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, and then have FALLEN AWAY, it is impossible to renew them again to repentance, since they again crucify to themselves the Son of God and put him to open shame." (Hebrews 6:4-6, NASB)

A warning to all of his co-ruling peers that they had better not turn away or they will be dead. They all were "saved" up to that point. They all had been "partakers of the Holy Spirit." But they had to REMAIN within the parameters of the Word of God.

The context:

7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.

8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

His relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ is not "perfect, "complete,' recognizing that he does not know Him the way he really wants to, still being engaged in the spiritual struggle/war, in his daily walk-survey Romans 7 ff.Paul asserts that, since/although he has not obtained this complete relationship with Christ, he "presses on."

It has NADA to do with lack of assurance in salvation, and neither does the Colossians 1:22-23 KJV passage-the context is the judgment seat of Christ, spiritual maturity, their sanctification, in the context of avoiding adding ceremonial works.....reserved only for those already justified saints.
Of course, once again, you quote verses in isolation, which daddy devil taught you. He tried that on the Saviour in the wilderness, and failed, like you just did.

Stay down, on the mat.

God's Truth

No, you idiot, He came to die for our sins because neither you, or anyone else, can repent of all of their sins-the minimum standard.And, even if you/anyone could, you/everyone would still go to hell, as Him dying for our sins is reconciliation, not justification.

But, you would not know that, because you are a biblical idiot. My evidence? You.

John the baptizer prepared the way for Jesus. He came preaching a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins (Luke 1:76-80).

75in holiness and righteousness before Him all the days of our lives. 76And you, child, will be called a prophet of the Most High; for you will go on before the Lord to prepare His ways, 77to give to His people knowledge of salvation through the forgiveness of their sins

We are still to confess that we are sinners, and to repent, to prepare the way for Jesus Christ to live in our heart.

john w

Hall of Fame
John the baptizer prepared the way for Jesus. He came preaching a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins (Luke 1:76-80).

75in holiness and righteousness before Him all the days of our lives. 76And you, child, will be called a prophet of the Most High; for you will go on before the Lord to prepare His ways, 77to give to His people knowledge of salvation through the forgiveness of their sins

We are still to confess that we are sinners, and to repent, to prepare the way for Jesus Christ to live in our heart.
Made up, you wicked devil child-all of my sins are in hell, as the Lord Jesus Christ died for every last one of them, forgiving me all of my trespasses, as you have been shown You assert that the Saviour is in hell, you satanic slop.

As usual, you've said nothing.No, you idiot, He came to die for our sins because neither you, or anyone else, can repent of all of their sins-the minimum standard.And, even if you/anyone could, you/everyone would still go to hell, as Him dying for our sins is reconciliation, not justification.

The LORD God justifies ungodly, unrepentant sinners, died for us, when we are ungodly, unrepentant sinners, you devil child, as you've been shown, over, and over, moron:

Romans 4:5 KJV But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Romans 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Read it, idiot-while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us=no fixing up, idiot, ahead of time.

God's Truth

Made up assertion, humanism. No, demon, you argue that this fake "Jesus" of yours only died for the sins you stop doing/repent of, which is a contradiction in terms, and the scripture says just the opposite, of your satanic assertion, moron, as He died for all of our sins, while we were yet sinners, died for the ungodly, unrepentant, miserable sinners, and justifies those same ungodly, unrepentant sinners, idiot.

And the Acts passage has NADA to do with repenting of your sins, you devil child, as you have been shown, for over 2 years-but your daddy devil tells you to keep spamming that passage.

Romans 2:4
Or do you disregard the riches of His kindness, tolerance, and patience, not realizing that God's kindness leads you to repentance?

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Luke 13:3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.

God's Truth

Made up, you wicked devil child-all of my sins are in hell, as the Lord Jesus Christ died for every last one of them, forgiving me all of my trespasses, as you have been shown You assert that the Saviour is in hell, you satanic slop.

As usual, you've said nothing.No, you idiot, He came to die for our sins because neither you, or anyone else, can repent of all of their sins-the minimum standard.And, even if you/anyone could, you/everyone would still go to hell, as Him dying for our sins is reconciliation, not justification.

The LORD God justifies ungodly, unrepentant sinners, died for us, when we are ungodly, unrepentant sinners, you devil child, as you've been shown, over, and over, moron:

Romans 4:5 KJV But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Romans 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Read it, idiot-while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us=no fixing up, idiot, ahead of time.

So are you going to mark out all the scriptures I gave and only read and believe those few that you do not understand?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
NEITHER Jew NOR Greek.... that is NOT "Gentiles becoming Jews".

Again, this does NOT turn gentiles into Jews.

Gee, you're confused.

Typical nonsense.

God's children are Jews inwardly- the verses I provided show that lineage has no bearing at all- in fact one would be hard pressed to even show it to be so much so as you all put it in the first place- there are plenty of 'Jews' who fell right off who were revoked, because it was always more so a matter of faith and obedience.

It is straight up stated that if YOU BELONG TO CHRIST, YOU ARE THE OFFSPRING OF DAVID.

None of you people know what the hell you are talking about- I came to that conclusion a long time ago. Madism, just like any other dispensationalism, is a LIE that interprets the scriptures into a big mass of legal fictions to give yourself grace without obedience and a rapture without martyrdom.

It's bad Christianity, and one only needs to look at it's fruit to see it :wave2:

Right Divider

Body part
God's children are Jews inwardly- the verses I provided show that lineage has no bearing at all- in fact one would be hard pressed to even show it to be so much so as you all put it in the first place- there are plenty of 'Jews' who fell right off who were revoked, because it was always more so a matter of faith and obedience.

It is straight up stated that if YOU BELONG TO CHRIST, YOU ARE THE OFFSPRING OF DAVID.

None of you people know what the hell you are talking about- I came to that conclusion a long time ago. Madism, just like any other dispensationalism, is a LIE that interprets the scriptures into a big mass of legal fictions to give yourself grace without obedience and a rapture without martyrdom.

It's bad Christianity, and one only needs to look at it's fruit to see it :wave2:
QUOTE the scripture and we can discuss your confusion.

john w

Hall of Fame
So are you going to mark out all the scriptures I gave and only read and believe those few that you do not understand?

So, are you going to once again, satanically assert that all scripture is written, specifically to everyone, and is about everyone, and mark out the scriptures I gave, and only read and believe the ones you think are directed to you, and ignore Genesis-Revelation?

There-that ought to do it.

You are a satanic, deceitful weasel. Get off this site, you vile devil child, and moron.

God's Truth

So, are you going to once again, satanically assert that all scripture is written, specifically to everyone, and is about everyone, and mark out the scriptures I gave, and only read and believe the ones you think are directed to you, and ignore Genesis-Revelation?

There-that ought to do it.

You are a satanic, deceitful weasel. Get off this site, you vile devil child, and moron.

I gave you scriptures from Paul too.

Paul teaches what Jesus taught.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
QUOTE the scripture and we can discuss your confusion.

:doh: I already did, and you straight up ignored it and acknowledged only the first part.

NEITHER Jew NOR Greek.... that is NOT "Gentiles becoming Jews".

Galatians 3:28-29
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all none in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s offspring, heirs according to promise.

I have no patience for you puffed up heretics today. Make your legal fiction and get your cookie from your fellow Madists :wave2:

Right Divider

Body part
The fact that you don't know that it is there in the Bible, right in the part that you actually read (Paul) tlls me all that I need to know. You're the one that is confused, as ought to be the case being that the entire Christian world sees what you people do not. I have no interest in talking with a puffed up heretic like yourself today :wave2:
The fact that YOU refuse to QUOTE the SCRIPTURE so that was UNAMBIGUOUSLY discuss it shows us all very clearly who the religionist heretic is here and that's YOU!

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The fact that YOU refuse to QUOTE the SCRIPTURE so that was UNAMBIGUOUSLY discuss it shows us all very clearly who the religionist heretic is here and that's YOU!

I went and edited that post.

You see, I already posted the verse on here, and you completely ignored it.

If anyone is being a damn heretic, it's YOU.
Goodbye, you moron, before I lose my patience on here :wave2:

john w

Hall of Fame
I gave you scriptures from Paul too.

Shut up, you moron. Anyone can say "I gave you scriptures from Paul too."

You couldn't prove that, if Paul appeared to you, idiot.

Mark 10:45 KJV
For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

Vs.

1 Timothy 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

You, after your 666th shot of Johnny Walker Red: It says the same thing.

You're a moron.

Right Divider

Body part
:doh: I already did, and you straight up ignored it and acknowledged only the first part.

Galatians 3:28-29
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all none in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s offspring, heirs according to promise.

I have no patience for you puffed up heretics today. Make your legal fiction and get your cookie from your fellow Madists :wave2:
So the scripture that you show does NOT prove your idiotic statement that "Gentile Christians BECOME Jews".

You are as dumb as they come, Mr. Religionist.

P.S. What a satanic typo there!