Evil.Eye.<(I)> is actually....

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?116536-cheap-salvation/page15

Post #215:

BTW, don't put the words into my mouth. I did not say my works can save me. It is not about me, it is about His Word.

Vs.

You see, this kind comment makes Jesus' salvation so cheap.

Salvation is not cheap. It costed Him His life.

If we don't appreciate what He has done by saying like "your works cannot save you", odds are we will not be accepted in His kingdom.

Jesus is our Lord, He commands us many things to do.

Jesus gave us many things to do.

Jesus says if you love me, keep My commands.

so it is obvious we ought to obey His commands because without loving Him there is no salvation...............When you say "your works cannot save you", it is saying "obedience to Jesus will not save you" which is so ungrateful thing to say to the Lord after what He has done for us.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
62b59e87748224bac0e15d00f1600184.jpg

Isaiah 11:6

The "Wolf Pack" now has supporting scripture behind its name that was initially given as an insult.

# ; )

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
If you talk about me you should not have me on ignore. That would be equivalent to gossip and talking about me behind my back. God says not to do that. Do you care about obeying what God says?

Hence... dropping your name with mention.

: )

I would never talk badly about you to "your back".

God's Truth

You Madist hear 'obey' and then cannot see anything else after that.

I say obeying is what saves us and keeps us saved.

Meshak says obey Jesus but does not; and, she says she does not know if she is saved.

She is the slanderer of Paul.

Meshak is more like you than me.

You all are drawn to her like a magnet, and she is so vain she uses her attention here as worldly assurance of something Spiritual.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Notice "Mid Acts Dispensationolism" derived its name from its source?

The BIBLE

53c07bdebe180f2357e3ec232956762d.jpg

Calvinism on the other hand...

I figured I would post a picture of some of Calvin's finest achievements throughout the years that followed his theology...

witch-confessions.jpg

Leaning in... whispering... "@Crucible , you're welcome".

Those are all things of the Catholic Inquisition which the Reformation countered you imbecile.

And
American Christianity is wrought with Puritan oppression- at least there was a reason other supreme, fanatical ignorance for the deaths in Europe.

Acts was put in by the very people you all say are wrong- point blank, there is nothing legitimate about any of you all's standing. You can worship each other's words, thank each other's posts, try to bully and shun every traditional Christian on here, but at the end of the day you're still just a bunch of damned idiots.

You didn't know jack about anything when you joined this site- you weighed your options and went with the Madist crowd, and bide your time on here scavenging for brownie points from them and being a pompous little child.

Welcome to my ignore list, I've had it with your ridiculous nonsense :wave2:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Those are all things of the Catholic Inquisition which the Reformation countered you imbecile.

And
American Christianity is wrought with Puritan oppression- at least there was a reason other supreme, fanatical ignorance for the deaths in Europe.

Acts was put in by the very people you all say are wrong- point blank, there is nothing legitimate about any of you all's standing. You can worship each other's words, thank each other's posts, try to bully and shun every traditional Christian on here, but at the end of the day you're still just a bunch of damned idiots.

[MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION] ... the real 2509 just stood up.

; )

Status
Not open for further replies.