Donald Trump will WIN BIG!

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
With the airtime given to the "locker-room" video, Trump will be doing well just to hang onto his conservative base.

If enough women feel empowered to come forward to contradict Trump's self-serving version, as was the case with Bill Cosby, that could be enough for Republicans in the House and the Senate to repudiate their own candidate and/or for Pence to walk away in disgust.

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Donald Trump will WIN BIG!

Women - NO!

Blacks - NO!

Hispanic Americans - NO!

Well-educated - NO!

Urban dwellers - NO!

Young voters - NO!

Moslem Americans- NO!

Americans with disabilities - NO!

American prisoners of war- NO!

Americans who pay tases - NO!

Trump has nowhere to grow politically, beyond his core constituency - and many of those may decide to either vote "Libertarian" or stay home in November!

Whatever Hillary's negatives, real or imagined, they pale in comparison to the prospect of having a self-confessed sexual predator and Putin's handpicked candidate in the White House!

Charity

please tell us how is it possible for hillary to write or read 30,000 emails?

Let you in on a little secret, government internet was up and running well before the people even new internet service existed... the other secret is thats THE FIRST SECRET IS THE reason Hillary's being protecteD..

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
A New York Judge will be hearing arguments in this case in December. Could a child molester be elected President? It's a sad day in America when a child rapist is running for President when he should be behind bars.

Donald_Trump_Lawsuit_.jpg

http://www.snopes.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Donald_Trump_Lawsuit_.jpg

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Luntz Focus Group: Trump Won The Debate, But It Was Close

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2016/10/19/luntz-focus-group-xxxx-won-the-debate-n2234745

The final presidential debate of the 2016 presidential election is over and according to pollster Frank Luntz and his focus group, Trump was the winner of tonight's debate. That being said, it was close.

The other winner of the night is moderator Chris Wallace, who did an excellent job managing the candidates, asking questions and staying out of the debate as a contestant.

Go to article to see the questions, tweets, and videos >> http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2016/10/19/luntz-focus-group-xxxx-won-the-debate-n2234745

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
The same way it was possible for her to delete them. Her deleting them is a proven fact that even she does not deny.
Deleting is a single keystrokes. I'm sure 99.8% are junk advertising. Its called spam. Mine deletes spam ever 30 days on its own. Spam is the only way a single person can get that many emails. Get real real. Who can write 30,000 emails in just a few years?

Because she was never doing her job -

I was also struck with just that thought, out of the gate. Hillary is admitting a vast quantity of emails are personal, which has to indicate she spent at least half her time on the job doing personal things, then. Which, yes, means she's not doing her job, is cheating her employer. Obviously, no employer would tolerate such a deceptive and thieving employee, yet you hear nothing about this strong tell as to the person Hillary really is: vain, entitled, corrupt to the core.

Another thing nothing is said about is this liberal comment, "If you're on the no fly list, you shouldn't be able to buy a gun." Is anybody going to explain what legal recourse there is for people on the no fly list, or terrorist watch list, to get off those lists, where there's habeas corpus involved in getting on those lists in the first place? So, a person's Constitutional rights can be negated, without due process?

Until somebody explains differently, how is this not a blatantly illegal violation of a person's basic civil rights, the concept you can be put on some list, absent any due process, and be denied Constitutional rights? If we're supposed to be a nation of laws, well, that's lawless, to the max.

I've not heard a peep about this very serious breach of rights and power grab by liberals. It's one reason I hold out little hope for America, that nobody is even raising a red flag and asking these obvious, serious questions. Given comments like that, they may as well be announcing we need a dictator, not a President. I believe they should leave the country and run that campaign in some banana republic, not America.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I was also struck with just that thought, out of the gate. Hillary is admitting a vast quantity of emails are personal, which has to indicate she spent at least half her time on the job doing personal things, then. Which, yes, means she's not doing her job, is cheating her employer. Obviously, no employer would tolerate such a deceptive and thieving employee, yet you hear nothing about this strong tell as to the person Hillary really is: vain, entitled, corrupt to the core.

Another thing nothing is said about is this liberal comment, "If you're on the no fly list, you shouldn't be able to buy a gun." Is anybody going to explain what legal recourse there is for people on the no fly list, or terrorist watch list, to get off those lists, where there's habeas corpus involved in getting on those lists in the first place? So, a person's Constitutional rights can be negated, without due process?

Until somebody explains differently, how is this not a blatantly illegal violation of a person's basic civil rights, the concept you can be put on some list, absent any due process, and be denied Constitutional rights? If we're supposed to be a nation of laws, well, that's lawless, to the max.

I've not heard a peep about this very serious breach of rights and power grab by liberals. It's one reason I hold out little hope for America, that nobody is even raising a red flag and asking these obvious, serious questions. Given comments like that, they may as well be announcing we need a dictator, not a President. I believe they should leave the country and run that campaign in some banana republic, not America.
With Clinton we officially have a Banana Republic already

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

It's refreshing in this day and age to see someone who actually embraces the Constitution of the United States and it's Due Process clause. The late SCOTUS Judge Antonin Scalia and Senator Ted Cruz had talked about how Roe v Wade violates the due process clause, an unconstitutional ruling that is responsible for the deaths of 58+ million in a 43 year period.

Donald Trump has no use for the Constitution, he rarely if ever talks about it and how great of a document it is. Wannabe tyrants talk about what they'll do, not what great things the law of the land has done.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
So sha can have the emails, delete the emails, have the emails in her inbox, but there is no way she read them? Go back to the bar and have another drink McFly.
I don't need to be drunk to know I can't read 33,000 emails in 10 years. You have no idea how many is 33,000. How many emails have you read in 10 years?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't need to be drunk to know I can't read 33,000 emails in 10 years. You have no idea how many is 33,000. How many emails have you read in 10 years?

Combined, I believe that CC has started that many pro Trump threads and written pro Trump posts in the last 6 months, so he does have a point when it comes to Clinton's emails.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I was also struck with just that thought, out of the gate. Hillary is admitting a vast quantity of emails are personal, which has to indicate she spent at least half her time on the job doing personal things

i don't think i sent (or read) 36000 emails in the whole ten years i worked in industry :idunno:

i don't think i sent (or read) 36000 emails in the whole ten years i worked in industry :idunno:

I've read a couple literature trilogies consisting of around 3,000 pages, complex verbiage, each in less than a month, and in spare time. If it's 36,000 emails over 10 years, that's a bit less than 10 emails a day. I get more than that, real email and spam, and could, easily, read it all, even respond to it, if I wished, every day, say analyze the points of all the emails and respond to them, and do so in an hour or two. A lot of people take care of their email in less than an hour, respond to around ten or more that may come in off hours. It sounds like your work experience must have been on the lighter side, as a matter of fact, in terms of what an executive deals with, every day.

It's refreshing in this day and age to see someone who actually embraces the Constitution of the United States and it's Due Process clause. The late SCOTUS Judge Antonin Scalia and Senator Ted Cruz had talked about how Roe v Wade violates the due process clause, an unconstitutional ruling that is responsible for the deaths of 58+ million in a 43 year period.

Donald Trump has no use for the Constitution, he rarely if ever talks about it and how great of a document it is. Wannabe tyrants talk about what they'll do, not what great things the law of the land has done.

Beyond people, obviously, the United States is the Constitution. The Constitution is the sole value of this nation in terms of a worthy political structure, and abiding by that Constitution the fabric of the nation. Unravel fabric, and you have rags.

The military and civilian government swear an oath of allegiance to the Constitution, to protect and defend the Constitution, this for a real reason, a most important reason. You know what the real coup, the big enchilada was, in the rise of Adolf Hitler? An oath of allegiance taken to be allegiant to him, not the rule of law. The same evil can come in an oath of allegiance to some political party.

If we are not the Constitution, we are nobody. And, due to man's evil, his vanity and the lawless, ensuing corruption inevitable of self seekers, the inevitability of evil power mongers rising, we will simply become like any fallen people, destined for the trash heap of history, and rightfully so, if we forsake that law. Aside God's mercies, it is only the law that keeps the devils in check. Rule of law is serious business. I have no idea what has even become of civics teaching, that comments like the no fly list and guns don't get half the nation, anyway, rising up in protest.

Yes, if I were Mr. Trump, I'd have jumped all over such comments, which are, truly flaming "Are you nuts?" type statements by liberals. Is not willful violation of the Constitution a high crime, treason even? You tell me what real hope there is for a nation to avoid serious problems that seems to be so ignorant as to not say boo about these things. It very much is the case, if some dictator can put your name on a list and strip you of rights, and a people will allow this to come about, and this what Obama, Hillary, et al flatout advocating, while preoccupied with such all-important pursuits, like "Dancing with the Stars" or football, there is nothing left but for people to learn the hard way. It's an excessively hard way to learn by nuclear holocaust, that saber rattling against Russia, over the likes of Syria, is just a very bad and dangerous idea, declaring some "no fly zone" in territory Russia is prosecuting war in? Does this strike you as sane?

It would be a real shame for a nation to suffer all its major cities in rubble, as the result of a President that must prove she has at least as much testosterone and wears the pantsuits, just like men. Seriously. Just radical feminism that needs to, gambles to, prove she can pee in the tall weeds with Putin, could end the nation in less than an hour. This liberal thing about Trump and the nuclear button, the in-your-face hypocrisy, in light of militant, crazy, warmongering statements Hillary has made of Putin, which are, in fact, advocating and baiting for war with Russia? Well, you do the math. Everybody knows Bush had it in for Saddam Hussein over threating his daddy. Are you guys willing to get fried where you stand (and be considered one of the lucky ones), over Hillary's Wikileaks conspiracy theory and vengeance against Putin?

It occurs to me, Syria in light of Iraq, Libya, Egypt, radical Islam and the U.S., which resulted in ISIS, as well as pursuits of cyberwar tactics we're engaged in, if Putin were behind Wikileaks, are we not the pot calling the kettle black? What is Putin doing that we've not done in spades, on the war front? What sort of alchemy are these hypocrites like Hillary advocating? And what is the liberal solution? A coverup? Cut the internet at the Ecuadorian embassy, rather than face their very own words and malfeasance? What is this do as I say, not as I do to Putin? For us, it's collateral damage, for Putin war crimes? Who is Hillary to moralize, in the first place? Does anybody believe such stupidity, such dictatorial hypocrisy will elicit any respect from Putin? Anyway, that's all we need at this point, a worse idiot in the White House. Nobody could make this stuff up, the most disheartening thing that half the comatosed, backslidden nation seems to buy it all.