Donald Trump will WIN BIG!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Trump is imploding on purpose with this Mexican judge hoopla. Trump is purposely destroying his own campaign and if he doesn't know it, then he really is too stupid to be president.

fool

Hall of Fame
Trump is imploding on purpose with this Mexican judge hoopla. Trump is purposely destroying his own campaign and if he doesn't know it, then he really is too stupid to be president.
Really? THAT tea spoon of crazy is what tipped the scales for you?
Trump isn't really miffed about the Judge, he is just using as a talking point to foment animosity, his lawyers haven't moved for the Judge to recuse himself so Trump is here with the answer to a question that nobody asked.
He only brings it up so he can point out that the Judge is a member of La Raza and then people will be aware of what La Raza is and at the same time there's mob rioting outside Trump events waving Mexican flags and burning American ones and throwing eggs at white women.
Everything happens exactly as planned.

journey

So, does Trump want to be POTUS or not? If not, what is Trump doing?

I understand the La Raza situation, but I also understand that Trump is alienating Hispanic voters. Isn't Trump smart enough to figure this out?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

How is his most recent outburst any different from all his others? His response was predictable.

Quetzal

At one point, I would have agreed with you. For better or for worse, his following is here to stay. As others have mentioned, his statements regarding this topic do not really surprise me.

fool

Hall of Fame
So, does Trump want to be POTUS or not? If not, what is Trump doing?

I understand the La Raza situation, but I also understand that Trump is alienating Hispanic voters. Isn't Trump smart enough to figure this out?

He's gonna build a wall at the Mexican border, I don't think he's counting on the Hispanic vote so much.

journey

He's gonna build a wall at the Mexican border, I don't think he's counting on the Hispanic vote so much.

Trump COULD take a strong stance on illegal immigration and still treat Hispanic people with respect. I have no problem with building a wall at the Mexican border and using all reasonable means to slow illegal immigration. Securing our borders doesn't hint that I think Hispanic people should be mistreated or shown disrespect.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Securing our borders doesn't hint that I think Hispanic people should be mistreated or shown disrespect.

Trump-protesters-burn-American-flag-Twitter-AJPlus-575x431.jpg

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is a disgusting incident, but I wouldn't let it be representative of all Hispanic people.

Nor did Trump act disrespectful. Nor did he say to ban Muslims. I say it, he doesn't. He said stop the refugees until they are vetted.

You made a stupid post, which is definitely not your normal way.

journey

Nor did Trump act disrespectful. Nor did he say to ban Muslims. I say it, he doesn't. He said stop the refugees until they are vetted.

You made a stupid post, which is definitely not your normal way.

Which part of my post do you want to reverse?

1 - This is a disgusting incident,
2 - but I wouldn't let it be representative of all Hispanic people.

1, 2, both, or none? I don't think that either portion of the post is stupid or unreasonable. If you do, explain it without adding to or subtracting from my post.

THall

Now that Trump is leading by 9 points
with independents, and the Devil's
National Convention is imploding, and
we have all of the primary vote data.....

Who here at TOL is still stupid enough
to publicly claim that TRUMP won't win?????