Donald Trump will WIN BIG!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You're not the dumbest person on this forum after all ;)

Crucible and you have quite a bit in common when it comes to your worldview of morality Aaron.

I was kinda joking about B. Hussein Obama being a Muslim. He spent 20 years in a Black Liberation Theology Church, which espouses racial superiority (consider it the black version of Ron Paul's church).

Black Liberation Theology and Islam do have quite a bit in common though.
https://www.politicalislam.com/islam-and-black-liberation-theology/

WizardofOz

Crucible and you have quite a bit in common when it comes to your worldview of morality Aaron.

Really? Humor me...
I was kinda joking about B. Hussein Obama being a Muslim. He spent 20 years in a Black Liberation Theology Church, which espouses racial superiority (consider it the black version of Ron Paul's church).

Black Liberation Theology and Islam do have quite a bit in common though.
https://www.politicalislam.com/islam-and-black-liberation-theology/

Which is Ron Paul's church?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
That is a picture of Arab-Americans? Doesn't it look like quite a few are throwing the peace sign or is the 'V for victory'? :idunno:

Thanks for exemplifying the liberal denial complex.

Their mission is 'peace' by destroying the 'enemy'. But go ahead and say as expected- if this were Christians you'd call it evil but instead you make a joke of it to protect Muslims.

And that, folks, is what liberalism is- a joke :wave:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
picture-taken-by-donald-trump-on-nine-eleven-shows-arabs-celebrating-meme.jpg

Remember when libs refused to believe that ^ happened, and went straight to calling Trump all manner of things...
Who is claiming this photo is Arab-Americans in New Jersey celebrating the attacks? What's the cite and source for this photo? Because Trump really needed it a while back when literally no one produced anything to authenticate his claims.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Who is claiming this photo is Arab-Americans in New Jersey celebrating the attacks? What's the cite and source for this photo? Because Trump really needed it a while back when literally no one produced anything to authenticate his claims.

I'm sorry that you need proof of Muslims celebrating 9/11. A picture will not do, and a source will not either. Nothing will, because you all are in denial about the people you defend.

Liberals declared it an 'outrageous claim', not because it isn't a statistically probable and even inevitable occurrence that would stem from such an event, but because you liberals are just dishonest, politically correct sheeple.

There's no point in sharing information with any of you. You ever thought THAT might be the reason Trump didn't produce the damn photo, or why the claim was never authenticated? :rolleyes:

WizardofOz

[MENTION=17677]Crucible[/MENTION] - Look at the picture. How many of them look Arab-American to you?

Maybe you're computer monitor or phone screen is really small. Try a magnifying glass will help? :idunno: Nothing about that pic is what you describe it as being.

Take a second and closer look perhaps :thumb:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
@Curcible - Look at the picture. How many of them look Arab-American to you?

Maybe you're computer monitor or phone screen is really small. Try a magnifying glass will help? :idunno: Nothing about that pic is what you describe it as being.

I saw a darker complexioned guy in there - Nobody Beats The Wiz

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I'm sorry that you need proof of Muslims celebrating 9/11.
I'd imagine any number of Muslims were happy about 9/11. What I asked you for was for a citation to source on the photo. A way to establish its legitimacy in relation to its claim.

A picture will not do, and a source will not either.
The picture doesn't have any context that supports the claim written into it. I can't look at the crowd and tell where it was taken, when it was taken, or the religious views of those people in it. That's why I asked for context. Because reasonable people do that sort of thing, fail to simply assume it is what it is advertised as because someone said it and posted it on the internet.

Nothing will, because you all are in denial about the people you defend.
See, this is why I ask for source and cite, because someone as comfortable with making things up about strangers to suit his bias as you've shown yourself to be, again, can't be trusted to see a truth outside of it.

Liberals declared it an 'outrageous claim', not because it isn't a statistically probable and even inevitable occurrence that would stem from such an event
At the risk of repeating myself, what proof can you offer that either of those assumptions are true? Understand the occurrence we're talking about would need to be taking place where Donald said it did and where state police said it didn't. Thousands of people congregating to celebrate the falling buildings. It simply didn't happen there, or anywhere in this country.

because you liberals are just dishonest, politically correct sheeple.
Rather, it's dishonest to mischaracterize others, as you have here. Or, just keep digging that bias blind hole for yourself. I'm no more a liberal than you are a fan of proving your case or offering verifiable data. I only look like a liberal to someone who isn't really listening. Now all sorts of people looked into that claim and none of them produced any corroboration. Not everyone looking was a liberal, or a moderate, or even of the sort who hoped it wasn't true.

There's no point in sharing information with any of you.
It's not "information". It's a photograph and another in a series of claims you've made without supporting them in any way that allows objective, independent confirmation.

You ever thought THAT might be the reason Trump didn't produce the damn photo, or why the claim was never authenticated?
No, because I don't make claims about facts without having the facts available. And when you have the truth of a thing, a truth that doesn't rely on emotions and can be seen by anyone who looks at it, that's what you present.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
why, it's dopey ol' mopey! :wave2:

you must just be salivating at the prospect of having another popular republican to whine about for the next eight years :chuckle:

Morpheus

why, it's dopey ol' mopey! :wave2:

you must just be salivating at the prospect of having another popular republican to whine about for the next eight years :chuckle:
You must not understand the premise of Idiocracy. I'd explain it more fully, but it would be a waste of my time. Popular and qualified can be global opposites.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=17677]Crucible[/MENTION] - Look at the picture. How many of them look Arab-American to you?

Your denial complex is astounding.

It's a mixture of Middle Easterners and sympathizers. In fact, they are probably all liberal :rolleyes:

Maybe the people thanking your posts will have some courage to come out and say they agree with you. Or perhaps they don't want to look like tools either :chuckle: