Donald Trump will WIN BIG!

WizardofOz

Looks mostly like a bunch of white people throwing the peace sign.

You can say it is whatever you want it to be [MENTION=17677]Crucible[/MENTION] but the evidence (lack thereof) says otherwise.
Why would middle easterners celebrating 9-11 throw peace signs?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Looks mostly like a bunch of white people throwing the peace sign.

You can say it is whatever you want it to be [MENTION=17677]Crucible[/MENTION] but the evidence (lack thereof) says otherwise.
Why would middle easterners celebrating 9-11 throw peace signs?

Because their 'religion of peace' involves peace through destroying the enemy :doh:
They play odes to beheading people.

Nice job showing how little knowledge you actually possess on the matter of the Islamic state. Maybe you'll better understand such words as 'fanaticism', 'extremist', and 'radicals'.

WizardofOz

Because their 'religion of peace' involves peace through destroying the enemy :doh:
They play odes to beheading people.

Nice job showing how little knowledge you actually possess on the matter of the Islamic state. Maybe you'll better understand such words as 'fanaticism', 'extremist', and 'radicals'.

You have pictures of ISIS throwing the peace sign? You're delusional if you think that picture is what you claim it is.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You have pictures of ISIS throwing the peace sign? You're delusional if you think that picture is what you claim it is.

There is not a single thing a person could show you liberals that would have you openly admit what you secretly already know is the truth.

You all would rather be seen as delusional than admit reality, which has everything in common with mental illness :rolleyes:

WizardofOz

There is not a single thing a person could show you liberals that would have you openly admit what you secretly already know is the truth.

:rotfl:
Of course you don't realize how laughable this is. I'm not a liberal and there is nothing you can show me because...you have nothing to show.
You all would rather be seen as delusional than admit reality, which has everything in common with mental illness :rolleyes:
Textbook projection

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
:rotfl:
Of course you don't realize how laughable this is. I'm not a liberal and there is nothing you can show me because...you have nothing to show.

What more do you want? Of course, it is always something that can't be produced. That is what a delusional person, in denial, always 'wants'.

Muslims celebrating a terrorist attack is typical. It happens all the time, and you all make fools of yourselves sitting there denying something simply because you don't like the person who revealed it- which is really what it is and which you all will deny with every bone in your slandering bodies as you sit there and believe the actual, laughable lies coming from your own corners.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
You must not understand the premise of Idiocracy. I'd explain it more fully, but it would be a waste of my time. Popular and qualified can be global opposites.

And who is your qualified candidate? The felon, marxist, serial liar Hillary? Or maybe you have your sights set on the naked hippie marxist/communist Bernie. Neither one is qualified to serve as a leader of a representative republic, both hold idealist values that are inconsistent with this nation's constitution, and Hillary in particular is a felon, guilty of obstruction & espionage, and it really doesn't matter what she says about it, her saving public data on a personal server (admittedly)then attempting to destroy it is a crime...period, anyone else who has a position of public trust would be jail for what she has done, she belongs behind bars not in the white house. I am no fan of Trump but, he is boy scout compared to any offering the left can muster.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
And the spoiler Kasich has won Ohio but, cannot mathematically win the nomination and, will stay in to force a contested convention...ie chaos! I think that is what the establishment wants...
I Think you're right, Kasich's win stops a 2 man race. If Trump would have swept with Ohio, he would be guaranteed the nomination. He's leading slightly in MO, already won FL, NC and IL.

journey

And the spoiler Kasich has won Ohio but, cannot mathematically win the nomination and, will stay in to force a contested convention...ie chaos! I think that is what the establishment wants...

I think that you're right. Kasich can't even come close to winning the nomination, even though he has George Soros financing him (according to some reports).