ECT Does 'fulfilled prophecy' reinforce the Bible?

God's Truth

I don't know anyone who claims that when Jesus comes it will be to bear sin.

He bore all of our sins on the cross, two-thousand years ago.

YOU are the one that says when Jesus comes again it will be to rule Israel. Do you really think Jesus is going to rule unrepentant sinners?

genuineoriginal

John 10:10a
10a [JESUS]The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy:[/JESUS]​

Revelation 16:15a
15a [JESUS]Behold, I come as a thief.[/JESUS]​

Don't let Meshak know what Jesus is planning to do when He returns.

genuineoriginal

Do you really think Jesus is going to rule unrepentant sinners?
Are you sure?

Zechariah 14:16-19
16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.​

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

Are you sure?

16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.​

The context was Israel at Christ's coming.

The nations...well, that is a different thing.

God's Truth

John 10:10a
10a [JESUS]The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy:[/JESUS]​

Revelation 16:15a
15a [JESUS]Behold, I come as a thief.[/JESUS]​

Don't let Meshak know what Jesus is planning to do when He returns.

When Jesus comes again, there will be people destroyed.

God's Truth

Are you sure?

Jesus is coming again to bring salvation to those that are waiting for him. Those that are not waiting for him will receive wrath.

God's Truth

When Jesus comes again, it will be THE END, and he will hand over the kingdom to the FATHER.

23But each in his own order: Christ the first fruits, after that those who are Christ's at His coming, 24then comes the end, when He hands over the kingdom to the God and Father, when He has abolished all rule and all authority and power. 25For He must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet.…

God's Truth

You are saying that Israel will no longer be unrepentant sinners when Jesus is ruling them.
That is what I read in scriptures as well.

Yes and that explains why Jesus will need a rod of iron when He rules them.

Just listen to the both of you. You both say Jesus will come and walk this earth JUST TO PUNISH JEWS. That is nonsense.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus is not going to come to earth to sit on an earthly throne to rule anyone. That is nonsense.

These verses which GOD proclaims are all nonsense to GT:

Gen 49:10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.

Psa 89:34 My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
Psa 89:35 Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David.
Psa 89:36 His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me.
Psa 89:37 It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven. Selah.

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Isa 9:7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.
Jer 23:7 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that they shall no more say, The LORD liveth, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;
Jer 23:8 But, The LORD liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries whither I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land.

Luk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
Luk 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Act 2:30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;

God's Truth

These verses which GOD proclaims are all nonsense to GT:

Gen 49:10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.

Psa 89:34 My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
Psa 89:35 Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David.
Psa 89:36 His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me.
Psa 89:37 It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven. Selah.

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Isa 9:7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.
Jer 23:7 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that they shall no more say, The LORD liveth, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;
Jer 23:8 But, The LORD liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries whither I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land.

Luk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
Luk 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Act 2:30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;

Jesus is RULING over ISRAEL and EVERYONE ELSE---from God's THRONE.

Danoh

John 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Obviously "the darkness" being referred to is in the heart.

Romans 13:12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.

Obviously, neither "the night" nor "the day" being referred to are an actual, 24 hour day, rather; a length of time.

And that was written some two thousand years ago.

There, both are referring to a spritual condition within an age of time that has continued to this very day.

Obviously, said length of time has far surpassed a 24 hour day.

1 Thessalonians 5:5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

Here "day" refers to "light" and "night" to "darkness."

There they both refer to a spiritual condition - not, to so many hours in an actual, physical day.

Put the two together and you find that what is being referred to there - and in other RELATED passages - is a principle.

"LIKE A thief in the night."

NOT AS an ACTUAL thief, NOR IN an ACTUAL night.

"For NO MAN KNOWETH the day NOR the HOUR..."

He could set His wrath - THE DAY (length of time) of the Lord (in His wrath) at ANY hour WITHIN HIS set schedule for "that day."

Apparantly, GT's version of "God's Truth" is confused - he cannot tell the difference between "darkness" and "light."

Amos 5:18 Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light.

Amos 5:20 Shall not the day of the LORD be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?