ECT Does 'fulfilled prophecy' reinforce the Bible?

God's Truth

I don't believe in dispensations, I believe in the written covenants.
I don't believe in a rapture separate from the first resurrection, so I don't see any references to the rapture in the Bible.
:idunno:

Some people will never understand that, no matter how many times they see it in their Bibles.

What in the world are you talking about you are the one that does not see it. Why don't you call Tambora an ignorant lying woman and a liar. You are a coward.

God's Truth

Cowards will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Revelations 21:8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."

God's Truth

But you are right.
Scripture says Jesus will come as a thief, and never says Jesus will come as thief in the night.

The scripture SAYS Jesus will come as a thief in the night!

1 Thessalonians 5:2 For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night.

Where are you, Tambora?

genuineoriginal

Why don't you call Tambora an ignorant lying woman and a liar.
I have no reason to call Tambora an ignorant lying woman.
She stated plainly what she believes, I stated what I believe, and if we debate it, it will be about why we believe what we believe, not about her claiming the Bible says something it does not say.

You, on the other hand, are stating that Jesus said something He never said, and won't believe what the scriptures say about it.
You are too busy trying to attack me to even look at the words written in the Bible to see whether you got it right or not.
What in the world are you talking about you are the one that does not see it. You are a coward.
Cowards will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Revelations 21:8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."
Reputation comment:You are a coward. Cowards do NOT inherit the kingdom that is what God says
:yawn:

God's Truth

Revelation 3:3
Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

Revelation 16:15
"Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed."

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The scripture SAYS Jesus will come as a thief in the night!

1 Thessalonians 5:2 For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night.

Where are you, Tambora?

I'm right here in scripture.
Where are you?

God's Truth

I have no reason to call Tambora an ignorant lying woman.
She stated plainly what she believes, I stated what I believe, and if we debate it, it will be about why we believe what we believe, not about her claiming the Bible says something it does not say.
HAHAHAHAHA Do you think Tambora believes she believes in things NOT TAUGHT in the BIBLE? LOL

You are a sorry excuse for the truth.
You, on the other hand, are stating that Jesus said something He never said, and won't believe what the scriptures say about it.
You are too busy trying to attack me to even look at the words written in the Bible to see whether you got it right or not.

You are the one attacking me. You are the one that called me an ignorant woman and a liar.

You need to go away, just like you told me to do.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Revelation 3:3
Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

"Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed."
No "in the night" there, now is there.

But there is here:

genuineoriginal

The day of the Lord is when Jesus comes again.
Not quite.

The day of the Lord is a phrase used for God sending one nation against another nation as a punishment.

Zechariah 14:1-2
1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.​

Isaiah 13:6
6 Howl ye; for the day of the Lord is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.​

God's Truth

No "in the night" there, now is there.

YOU said there is no as a thief in the night.

Can't you see the scripture that says thief in the night?

God's Truth

Not quite.

The day of the Lord is a phrase used for God sending one nation against another nation as a punishment.

Zechariah 14:1-2
1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.​

Isaiah 13:6
6 Howl ye; for the day of the Lord is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.​

The scriptures say Jesus comes. You say he does not.

God's Truth

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
YOU said there is no as a thief in the night.

Can't you see the scripture that says thief in the night?

I see that the day of the Lord comes as a thief in the night, just as it says.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Again, no "in the night" there.

Plain as day for those that can read properly.

God's Truth

Where are you Genuineoriginal? Did you go away, like you told me to do? Are you going to admit you are the ignorant woman and a liar?

God's Truth

Again, no "in the night" there.

Plain as day for those that can read properly.

If Jesus does not come as a thief in the night---why do we have to stay awake?

Do you really want to ignore this scripture:

1 Thessalonians 5:2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.