Does Calvinism Make God Unjust?

popsthebuilder

The God of the Bible does not predestinate people to hell. People send themselves to hell because of unbelief.

The God of the Bible sends his only begotten Son into the world to atone for the sins of the world, John 3:16.

Jesus said, "I came not to judge the world, but to save the world" John 12:47.

Jesus saves us by doing for us that which we cannot do for ourselves. Because of the doing and the dying of Jesus we have been reconciled unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

Paul said, "Be ye reconciled unto God" 2 Corinthians 5:20.

We become reconciled unto God by believing in Jesus Christ.

To teach or believe anything other than that, is to believe the devils lie.

I don't blame GM for not wanting to debate with you, you are a Gospel rejecting reprobate.
How long will people who consider themselves rightly guided and faithful, rehearse those known, obvious truths to one another? Preach the gospel to those who haven't heard.

Don't focus on the death of Christ. The Christ is in no way dead.

What I'm trying to say is that we all know of the gospel, but so many seem stuck at that stumbling block. It is the grace of GOD that gives us Faith, how terrible to waste it away bickering about what all know. Why are brothers so quick to accuse one another, as opposed to edifying one another?

Brother will fight brother; but not just yet... right?

As Christians is it GOD's Will for us to waste the blessings of GOD? Or is it now at this time, a time to discern and grow in Christ, edifying and aiding not only the friend, but the needy, and those we may perceive as the enemy too?

Faith is effectual in the individual and reciprocal towards GOD, by the effect that Faith outwardly produces in HIS creation.

Sorry, probably illegible,

Humbly, peace

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Sinners are the reason God's will to universally save all men does not happen?

So why do some people hear and others do not, if it is really God's will all hear and believe?

If all people were saved by Jesus Christ, we would not be having this discussion about why all people fail to hear and believe.

And if all people end up saved despite evidence to the contrary, then I will be just as special as all the rest . . so why would I hate that fact?

Do you have a clue what you are talking about . . .? :kookoo:
It's past your bed time Nang -

Rosenritter

Since you read these verses to apply universally . . why are not all men universally saved?

What in heaven or earth can thwart God's (supposed) will to universally save all men?

If you are trying to see if Patrick is consistent,

* John 12:32, Christ's sacrifice was to draw all men to the cross
* Titus 2:11, salvation is offered by grace to all people
* 1 Timothy 2:4, God desires that all men be saved

I see a common theme there. "Draw" and "offered" and "desires" all have a certain type of connotation that is far different than the word "forces."

Do you view God as if he had the personality of either a spoiled child or a dangerous psychopath, or some combination of the two? Because mature adults (that God watches us grow up to be) realize that we don't always get everything we want. No matter how powerful or rich you are, you cannot force someone to repent when they have done wrong or to truly love you.

When you truly love someone, you try to reach out to them, and you do everything you can. But you realize that you can't "make" them love you.

But then Calvinists come along and say "Ah, that's simple, kidnap them, apply drugs and give them a lobotomy~!" And I say, "That's terrible!" and they say "No, it's not, it's absolutely great!" but then I ask... "if it's so great, and it's in his power, why does God not do that to everyone?" (???)

And the Calvinist replies "Because God hates the others and wants to torture them for an infinity!"

Huh? That's supposed to be the gospel?

beloved57

Angel

Which is why I believe we have to first be drawn by the Spirit of God.

That is the New Birth, it's a inward drawing ! One must be born again to believe on Christ, to have Faith in Him.

beloved57

Rossen

John 12:32, Christ's sacrifice was to draw all men to the cross

Those apply to the Elect of God!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
False statements not found in scripture.
So these SCRIPTURES are false statements? Blasphemy !!

Romans 10:9-10 KJV - Romans 10:17 KJV - Romans 10:13 KJV -

Titus 2:11 NIV - 1 Timothy 2:4 NIV - 1 Timothy 2:6 NIV -

John 12:32 NIV -

Read those, it's probably been a long time since you last read them -

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
14232595_589712107896762_6391679478676016553_n.jpg

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If you are trying to see if Patrick is consistent,

* John 12:32, Christ's sacrifice was to draw all men to the cross

I see a common theme there. "Draw" and "offered" and "desires" all have a certain type of connotation that is far different than the word "forces."

Do you view God as if he had the personality of either a spoiled child or a dangerous psychopath, or some combination of the two? Because mature adults (that God watches us grow up to be) realize that we don't always get everything we want. No matter how powerful or rich you are, you cannot force someone to repent when they have done wrong or to truly love you.

When you truly love someone, you try to reach out to them, and you do everything you can. But you realize that you can't "make" them love you.

But then Calvinists come along and say "Ah, that's simple, kidnap them, apply drugs and give them a lobotomy~!" And I say, "That's terrible!" and they say "No, it's not, it's absolutely great!" but then I ask... "if it's so great, and it's in his power, why does God not do that to everyone?" (???)

And the Calvinist replies "Because God hates the others and wants to torture them for an infinity!"

Huh? That's supposed to be the gospel?

Good post.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
How long will people who consider themselves rightly guided and faithful, rehearse those known, obvious truths to one another? Preach the gospel to those who haven't heard.

Don't focus on the death of Christ. The Christ is in no way dead.

What I'm trying to say is that we all know of the gospel, but so many seem stuck at that stumbling block. It is the grace of GOD that gives us Faith, how terrible to waste it away bickering about what all know. Why are brothers so quick to accuse one another, as opposed to edifying one another?

Brother will fight brother; but not just yet... right?

As Christians is it GOD's Will for us to waste the blessings of GOD? Or is it now at this time, a time to discern and grow in Christ, edifying and aiding not only the friend, but the needy, and those we may perceive as the enemy too?

Faith is effectual in the individual and reciprocal towards GOD, by the effect that Faith outwardly produces in HIS creation.

Sorry, probably illegible,

Humbly, peace

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

you forgot one crucial point. Not all are brothers and sisters.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Sinners are the reason God's will to universally save all men does not happen?

So why do some people hear and others do not, if it is really God's will all hear and believe?

If all people were saved by Jesus Christ, we would not be having this discussion about why all people fail to hear and believe.

And if all people end up saved despite evidence to the contrary, then I will be just as special as all the rest . . so why would I hate that fact?

Do you have a clue what you are talking about . . .? :kookoo:

Do you always get up on the wrong side of the bed and start belly-aching at everybody?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
God would be unjust in giving you your sorry, inept free will without a predestinating providence to guide it.

People against Calvinism simply have an unfounded pride in their own will and actions. At least for those who aren't just against Calvinism for no logical reason- like the people on here :plain: