Does Calvinism Make God Unjust?

popsthebuilder

Why do you not consider Calvinists, baptists, and others that follow scripture to be brothers or sisters in Christ?

Even non denominational Christian churches preach the tenets of Calvinism. Do you know why?

Because it is biblical.

Peace

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Because those particular churches are Calvinist Pops. Get it?
A*non-denominational*person or organization is not restricted to any particular or specific religious denomination.

No, you missed the obvious points. First; they are brothers and sisters in Faith.

Second; many of them aren't even aware of the word Calvinism. They just believe the bible.

So though these people are brothers and sisters, you see them as the enemy, and though the Christ tells us to love even our enemy, you knowingly and pridefully go against His command and attempt to direct people away from the path towards GOD.

Not sure if you are aware of what you are doing, or the repercussions for such, but it is also mentioned in scripture and those who propagate such aren't even to be prayed for according to the Christ. I believe scripture that salvation is available to all though, and hope that by the grace of GOD, your own veil might be lifted and your path be straightened; not for yourself, but for the sake of those whom you attempt to lead astray.

Peace

popsthebuilder

I'm afraid you have no idea what's going on inside your mind, Pops?
That's a strangely written question.

As if you are even allowed a justifiable opinion of my mental capacities based on our extremely limited interaction here.

I am of sound mind.... Body; not so much.

Peace

popsthebuilder

I'm afraid you have no idea what's going on inside your mind, Pops?
Why do you always attempt to shift the focus off of you? I've made clear statements refuting your opinion and you ignore them and instead response with near worthless nonsense that doesn't even pertain to the topic at hand.

Everyone can see this and none here are fools.

Peace

Robert Pate

Banned
The best battle strategy is to present the TRUE Gospel and represent the TRUE God of the Bible. It's of no use to debate a Calvinist. They have all of their ducks in a row and are effectively well indoctrinated. (In essence: Brainwashed)

Good that you know that. They don't go by the Bible, they go by what John Calvin wrote. They are desperate to believe a lie.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Good that you know that. They don't go by the Bible, they go by what John Calvin wrote. They are desperate to believe a lie.
Because their false doctrines help them to make sense of life. It helps them feel chosen and elect as if they have nothing to worry about. They have some idiotic phobia about Jesus Christ dying for us all. They don't like to hear that everyone is saved and it's as easy as hearing and believing in Christ Jesus. That doesn't sit well with Calvinists because they don't feel quite as "special"

Robert Pate

Banned
Because their false doctrines help them to make sense of life. It helps them feel chosen and elect as if they have nothing to worry about. They have some idiotic phobia about Jesus Christ dying for us all. They don't like to hear that everyone is saved and it's as easy as hearing and believing in Christ Jesus. That doesn't sit well with Calvinists because they don't feel quite as "special"

I think that you are right. It is a subjective thing with them. The Pharisees also had the same problem, they thought that they were God's special chosen ones and everybody else was a worthless sinner.

popsthebuilder

You pompous blowhard !! You are a bit confused !
Then please; by all means; show me to be so, and by doing such help your brother in Christ as is your calling as a Christian.

Thanks,
Peace

But no, perhaps I came off as egotistical...but I don't go around calling things lies often. It isn't a thing I say haphazardly or lightly, or without understanding it's gravity in relation to my own case.

But I am rather blunt at times. That shouldn't be mistaken for haughtiness though, as I regard myself of little worth.

Sincerely, peace