Does Calvinism Make God Unjust?

popsthebuilder

Jesus has victoriously reconciled a world of lost sinners unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:19.

But nothing is ours if we don't receive it. Paul said, "Be ye reconciled to God" 2 Corinthians 5:20. To accept God's offer of reconciliation is to accept and believe upon his Son Jesus Christ.
Is to accept and believe also to abide by and follow the example of?

Peace

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

It's justice that it removes as well as grace, making both terms meaningless.

Calvinists will readily admit that they believe grace to be arbitrary, what most don't realize and what other's realize but ignore is the fact that believing that God's grace is arbitrary means that His justice is as well. Arbitrary justice is a contradiction in terms, as is arbitrary grace and thus both are made up philosophical fantacy.
I just can't grasp it I suppose.

I know that I am somewhat free to make my own choices, but I also know that GOD wants me to be a certain way.

Basically GOD gives us potential to go along the narrow path, and GOD knows what direction we will go, though we do not.

I just can't grasp how ordaining the elect to lead the masses toward the light of GOD by the way of the Christ is synonymous with ordaining those who are not the elect (the sheep) to hell.

It just seams like people are trying to justify bashing Calvinism because they don't like what it means for them selves perhaps. It isn't because it isn't scriptural, that's for sure.

And just to be clear; I'm not a Calvinist. I don't belong to any particular sect really.

What am I missing?

Peace

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Worthless to the ones Calvinism says GOD refused to allow to believe the good news.

Which are none.

Just because some may not believe doesn't mean they never will.
Not according to the God of Calvinism.
The God of Calvinism will never ever allow some to believe.
And then He will punish them for not doing what He made impossible for them to do.

popsthebuilder

Not according to the God of Calvinism.
The God of Calvinism will never ever allow some to believe.
And then He will punish them for not doing what He made impossible for them to do.
Absolute nonsense.

How is it that GOD cannot allow one to not believe and then give them faith?

How is this not possible for GOD?

How is it not possible for GOD to have ordained exactly that?

popsthebuilder

Have you succeeded in that?
I grow in faith and strive to abide, against the will of the opposition and follow the direction and will of GOD daily, why?

I understand the significance of the self sacrifice, teachings, and example of the Christ as they pertain to me as a Christian and though I don't always abide in the way, I am aware of it and my own error and the grace of GOD, and have hope and faith that with my patience and perseverance in the Word of GOD and by His will, I will accomplish what I am set to.

Peace

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
13418769_733811290055008_9076975328374464792_n.jpg

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yep . .

Augustine understood God's Truth a whole lot better than Pate or Tambora!

Was Augustine saved through the "Grace Gospel," that was received by the Apostle Paul from the ascended Lord Jesus Christ? If not he will be cast into the Lake of Fire like all other unbelievers.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I guess in your gross ignorance, you would also conclude Abraham will burn in hell fire, too, eh?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Calvinists desperately need to take their blindfolds off and do a history search on their beloved leader/mentor John Calvin. They'll find a man who had more in common with Satan than God.