Doer Of The Word

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
What do you think this says?

[Heb 6:4-6, 10
4 For [it is] impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit,
5 and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come,
6 if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put [Him] to an open shame. ...
10 For God [is] not unjust to forget your work and labor of love which you have shown toward His name, [in that] you have ministered to the saints, and do minister.
Shalom.

That is a great question. I do not know. But I accept it. Thank you for sharing.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Again you admit you don't know what the new testament says. Your an idiot.
Shalom.

Incorrect. No. I appreciate what you are saying. What you are saying comes from you, and you are showing me the NKJV. What you are thinking about my words, what I said, is incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post

Shalom.

That is a great question. I do not know

Shalom.

Incorrect. No. I appreciate what you are saying. What you are saying comes from you, and you are showing me the NKJV. What you are thinking about my words, what I said, is incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I think I see why you were kicked out of Christianity now. You just cant admit when your wrong. You just start lying, and then try to cover up one lie with another lie.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post

Shalom.

That is a great question. I do not know

I said
I think I see why you were kicked out of Christianity now. You just cant admit when your wrong. You just start lying, and then try to cover up one lie with another lie.

Shalom.

I am not lying and I was not kicked out of Christianity.

Shalom.

Jacob

popsthebuilder

Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob
So you deny that Christ is wholly of GOD?

Do you deny that Jesus was filled with the Holy Spirit?

Do you believe faith in GOD is effectual within the life of the believer, producing good works to the glorying of GOD.

Do you believe there to be a division between the heathen and supposed Jew?

Finally, do you believe we come into the faith of GOD by our own merit, or by the mercy and grace of GOD?

Just curious and would like to see the thread move forward..... Squeaky.

peace

peace
peace

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
It sure looks like you were. This is the definition of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

4 For [it is] impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit,
6 if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put [Him] to an open shame. ...
10 For God [is] not unjust to forget your work and labor of love which you have shown toward His name, [in that] you have ministered to the saints, and do minister.

popsthebuilder

I said
It sure looks like you were. This is the definition of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

Surely though they may have heard at some point, it is evident they did not initially hear.

As such; they are not forsaken. I will not be patronizing you with scripture you know well.

peace friend

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I am a Jew. I believe that Yeshua HaMashiach is the only begotten Son of God.

Salvation is by grace through faith and not of works.

Shalom.

Jacob

popsthebuilder

Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob
Please answer this singular question;

Do you believe that faith in Joshua the Messiah, and His work, example, and teachings are effectual within your life; capable of bringing about what is only limited by the Will of GOD, and as such, too capable of manifesting works in your own life pleasing to, and in glorification of GOD?

peace

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Surely though they may have heard at some point, it is evident they did not initially hear.

As such; they are not forsaken. I will not be patronizing you with scripture you know well.

peace friend

I said

There are five steps in that list. Only one who has went through all five steps.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot. Saved and salvation are different. Saved is temporary so that you can work out your salvation. Salvation is eternal. And if you say that Jesus is your Lord and Savior and have no works. You are a liar.

[1Jo 2:4
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
[Jhn 14:15, 21
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments. ... 21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
[Jhn 15:10
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.

To get saved is by grace.

[Eph 2:8
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; [it is] the gift of God,

But salvation must be worked for.

[Phl 2:12
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. Saved and salvation are different. Saved is temporary so that you can work out your salvation. Salvation is eternal. And if you say that Jesus is your Lord and Savior and have no works. You are a liar.

4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments. ... 21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.

8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; [it is] the gift of God,

12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;

Shalom.

If you are saved then you have salvation.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said

Shalom.

If you are saved then you have salvation. Try again.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

If you are saved then you have salvation.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot. God has saved a lot of people then destroyed them because they wouldn't believe Him.

[Jde 1:5
5 But I want to remind you, though you once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

If you are saved then you have salvation. Try again.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot. You must work for your salvation.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. You must work for your salvation.

Stop calling Jacob an idiot.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. God has saved a lot of people then destroyed them because they wouldn't believe Him.

[Jde 1:5
5 But I want to remind you, though you once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe.
Shalom.

This is not about personal salvation or being born again.

Shalom.

Jacob