Doer Of The Word

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here that gives a **** about the rules?

:rotfl:

I said
But which rules are you concerned with? Mans rules or Gods rules? Think about it. Were any of your rules described in the bible? Or did man make them up?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Does it matter? You know what he means. Some people are so picky, I'm sure God doesn't mind about spelling or punctuation, but rather the heart condition!

I said
There are to many worshiping in the flesh. And following the rules of man. That put mans rules ahead of Gods rules.
[Jde 1:16-18
16 These are grumblers, complainers, walking according to their own lusts; and they mouth great swelling [words], flattering people to gain advantage.
17 But you, beloved, remember the words which were spoken before by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ: 18 how they told you that there would be mockers in the last time who would walk according to their own ungodly lusts.

marhig

Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here that gives a **** about the rules?

:rotfl:

What's wrong with making a spelling mistake? Does our spelling determine what our heart is like before God?

What about those who can't spell, or can't read and write, yet love God from their hearts?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
What's wrong with making a spelling mistake? Does our spelling determine what our heart is like before God?

What about those who can't spell, or can't read and write, yet love God from their hearts?

I said
Very good point. Also the bible wasn't written with our alphabet or grammer. It was done by word of mouth. Who knows how they were spelling them words in their own mind. I noticed something years ago. It attracts attention. And it brings out the hypocrites that want to prove me wrong but have no other evidence they can use against me. It is good bait for hypocrites.

exminister

I said
Very good point. Also the bible wasn't written with our alphabet or grammer. It was done by word of mouth. Who knows how they were spelling them words in their own mind. I noticed something years ago. It attracts attention. And it brings out the hypocrites that want to prove me wrong but have no other evidence they can use against me. It is good bait for hypocrites.

It is grammar, not grammer.
It's "those words" and not "them words".
The Bible was written in Hebrew and Koine Greek. It is typical to think in your own language.

exminister

What's wrong with learning how to spell correctly?

They are fine, just illiterate.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You need to wake up and see where your god is taking you. Lots of people in here have tried to help you.

You seem to be very ignorant to what is going on in these forums. We are all trading talents. Your not.
We all base the final authority on the Word of God. You don't. When we disagree we give the reason why. You don't. You dictate to people with your "NO" and offer no evidence as to why.
Your eliminating God, the Word of God as final authority, and placing yourself as supreme judge. Your not in here to trade talents, your in here to dictate to everyone your own opinion and authority. Without evidence. You reject the authority of the verses.

[Mat 25:15-16, 20, 22, 28
15 "And to one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one, to each according to his own ability; and immediately he went on a journey.
16 "Then he who had received the five talents went and traded with them, and made another five talents. ...
20 "So he who had received five talents came and brought five other talents, saying, 'Lord, you delivered to me five talents; look, I have gained five more talents besides them.' ...
22 "He also who had received two talents came and said, 'Lord, you delivered to me two talents; look, I have gained two more talents besides them.' ...
28 'Therefore take the talent from him, and give [it] to him who has ten talents.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You need to wake up and see where your god is taking you. Lots of people in here have tried to help you.

You seem to be very ignorant to what is going on in these forums. We are all trading talents. Your not.
We all base the final authority on the Word of God. You don't. When we disagree we give the reason why. You don't. You dictate to people with your "NO" and offer no evidence as to why.
Your eliminating God, the Word of God as final authority, and placing yourself as supreme judge. Your not in here to trade talents, your in here to dictate to everyone your own opinion and authority. Without evidence. You reject the authority of the verses.

[Mat 25:15-16, 20, 22, 28
15 "And to one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one, to each according to his own ability; and immediately he went on a journey.
16 "Then he who had received the five talents went and traded with them, and made another five talents. ...
20 "So he who had received five talents came and brought five other talents, saying, 'Lord, you delivered to me five talents; look, I have gained five more talents besides them.' ...
22 "He also who had received two talents came and said, 'Lord, you delivered to me two talents; look, I have gained two more talents besides them.' ...
28 'Therefore take the talent from him, and give [it] to him who has ten talents.
Shalom.

You are wrong on all counts. Also, there is one God, the God of Israel, the God of Jew and Gentile, the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth. This is the God of Torah, the TaNaKh, and the Bible.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are wrong on all counts.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
No proof, no evidence, no support from the Holy Spirit. You are an idiot. You trust your own opinion which is worthless.

[Mat 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things. 36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

The devil has you believing that you don't need the words of Jesus. That you can put it all in your own words.
[Jhn 12:48
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
No proof, no evidence, no support from the Holy Spirit. You are an idiot. You trust your own opinion which is worthless.

[Mat 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things. 36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

The devil has you believing that you don't need the words of Jesus. That you can put it all in your own words.
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.

Shalom.

I am not the Holy Spirit, and neither is Scripture.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I am not the Holy Spirit, and neither is Scripture.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Some times you come up with the goofiest replies.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Some times you come up with the goofiest replies.

Shalom.

Do not reject Jesus or His word.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Do not reject Jesus or His word.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Its obvious I don't reject His Word because I quote it all the time. That doesn't say the same about you though.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Its obvious I don't reject His Word because I quote it all the time. That doesn't say the same about you though.

Shalom.

I used to only quote scripture, but I was advised to use words.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
What do you think this says?

[Heb 6:4-6, 10
4 For [it is] impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit,
5 and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come,
6 if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put [Him] to an open shame. ...
10 For God [is] not unjust to forget your work and labor of love which you have shown toward His name, [in that] you have ministered to the saints, and do minister.