Doer Of The Word

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus came to fulfill the law, and He did on the cross. And He showed us (Real Christians) how to fulfill the law also. Jacob admitted he doesn't know what love is, so he will continue to lie and pervert the scriptures.

[Mat 5:17-19
17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Now its obvious that Jacob is still under the law. he was kicked out of Christianity, and became a Jew. He admitted he doesn't know what love is. So he is still under the law. But born again Christians are not under the law.

[Rom 3:19
19 Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

And without knowing what Godly love is Jacob will always be under the law. Because he cant fulfill the law.
[Rom 13:10
10 Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love [is] the fulfillment of the law.
Shalom.

I am not married. But I know what love is, the love of God. I love God with all my heart, with all my soul, and with all my might. I love my neighbor as myself.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

See

Hebrews 7:18

Hebrews 7:18 NASB - For, on the one hand, there is a setting aside of a former commandment because of its weakness and uselessness

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I am not married. But I know what love is, the love of God. I love God with all my heart, with all my soul, and with all my might. I love my neighbor as myself.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You really need to read this and study it.
I done a study on false bibles years ago. Doctrines of demons. There are only two that I found that the Holy Spirit would quote to me from. The KJV and the NKJV. Havent you ever studied bibles yet??

[1Ti 4:1 NKJV] 1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons,

[2Pe 3:16 NKJV] 16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable [people] twist to their own destruction, as [they do] also the rest of the Scriptures.
When I see a bible that point blank blasphemes the Word of God and in direct opposition to the Holy Spirit I mark it as false. You have one. When I have two bibles that annul the old testament and you have a bible that says anyone who annuls the old testament is wrong. You have the wrong god.

[Mat 5:19 KJV] 19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

[Heb 7:18 KJV] 18 For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.

[Mat 5:19 NKJV] 19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

[Heb 7:18 NKJV] 18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

[Mat 5:19 NASB] 19 "Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

[Heb 7:18 NASB] 18 For, on the one hand, there is a setting aside of a former commandment because of its weakness and uselessness

Cant you see how your own bible condemns the old testament with its description. Its weakness, and uselessness.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

See

Hebrews 7:18 NASB - For, on the one hand, there is a setting aside of a former commandment because of its weakness and uselessness

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Look your contradicting yourself. Your own bible says that the old testament is and I quote ( its weakness and uselessness)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

See

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
This is why I say you have some sort of mental problems. I have given you revelations which consist of 30 or more verses from the new testament . On covenant, testament, law, old testament. And all I mean all you have to fight with is one little verses. That don't make any sense. That is like taking a knife to a gun fight. Or going bear hunting with a switch. And that is really stupid.

[Luk 14:28-32
28 "For which of you, intending to build a tower, does not sit down first and count the cost, whether he has [enough] to finish [it]--
29 "lest, after he has laid the foundation, and is not able to finish, all who see [it] begin to mock him,
30 "saying, 'This man began to build and was not able to finish.'
31 "Or what king, going to make war against another king, does not sit down first and consider whether he is able with ten thousand to meet him who comes against him with twenty thousand?
32 "Or else, while the other is still a great way off, he sends a delegation and asks conditions of peace.

popsthebuilder

Revelation: 3. 12. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. 13. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. 14. And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; 15. I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. 17. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: 18. I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. 19. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. 20. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. 21. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. 22. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You really need to read this and study it.
I done a study on false bibles years ago. Doctrines of demons. There are only two that I found that the Holy Spirit would quote to me from. The KJV and the NKJV. Havent you ever studied bibles yet??

[1Ti 4:1 NKJV] 1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons,

[2Pe 3:16 NKJV] 16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable [people] twist to their own destruction, as [they do] also the rest of the Scriptures.
When I see a bible that point blank blasphemes the Word of God and in direct opposition to the Holy Spirit I mark it as false. You have one. When I have two bibles that annul the old testament and you have a bible that says anyone who annuls the old testament is wrong. You have the wrong god.

[Mat 5:19 KJV] 19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

[Heb 7:18 KJV] 18 For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.

[Mat 5:19 NKJV] 19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

[Heb 7:18 NKJV] 18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

[Mat 5:19 NASB] 19 "Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

[Heb 7:18 NASB] 18 For, on the one hand, there is a setting aside of a former commandment because of its weakness and uselessness

Cant you see how your own bible condemns the old testament with its description. Its weakness, and uselessness.

I said
Look your contradicting yourself. Your own bible says that the old testament is and I quote ( its weakness and uselessness)

I said
This is why I say you have some sort of mental problems. I have given you revelations which consist of 30 or more verses from the new testament . On covenant, testament, law, old testament. And all I mean all you have to fight with is one little verses. That don't make any sense. That is like taking a knife to a gun fight. Or going bear hunting with a switch. And that is really stupid.

[Luk 14:28-32
28 "For which of you, intending to build a tower, does not sit down first and count the cost, whether he has [enough] to finish [it]--
29 "lest, after he has laid the foundation, and is not able to finish, all who see [it] begin to mock him,
30 "saying, 'This man began to build and was not able to finish.'
31 "Or what king, going to make war against another king, does not sit down first and consider whether he is able with ten thousand to meet him who comes against him with twenty thousand?
32 "Or else, while the other is still a great way off, he sends a delegation and asks conditions of peace.
Shalom.

You are using scripture for your purposes, which is unBiblical. I know about Bibles. You misuse yours.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are using scripture for your purposes, which is unBiblical. I know about Bibles. You misuse yours.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Your an idiot. I quoted from the bible how in the world can anyone misuse it by quoting it. The only way to misuse it is by interpreting it. And everyone uses the bible for their own purposes. The bible says to . Your not even using any logic in your phony excuses.

[Phl 2:12
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;

Your just rambling on and on saying nothing now.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your an idiot. I quoted from the bible how in the world can anyone misuse it by quoting it. The only way to misuse it is by interpreting it. And everyone uses the bible for their own purposes. The bible says to . Your not even using any logic in your phony excuses.

[Phl 2:12
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;

Your just rambling on and on saying nothing now.
Shalom.

No. I am familiar with the NASB. That does not mean that I do not accept the NKJV, though I am a United States Citizen and a Jew. However, you must see words in the context in which they are used, or read for context.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. I am familiar with the NASB. That does not mean that I do not accept the NKJV, though I am a United States Citizen and a Jew. However, you must see words in the context in which they are used, or read for context.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I have really aroused your demons now. Your not saying nothing but you keep rambling.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I have really aroused your demons now. Your not saying nothing but you keep rambling.

Shalom.

You are correct that I am not saying nothing. But that is like a double negative. Just say that I am saying something. But I guess you do not have to because that is obvious. Just trying to help.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are correct that I am not saying nothing. But that is like a double negative. Just say that I am saying something. But I guess you do not have to because that is obvious. Just trying to help.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Your an idiot.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You mean "You are..." or "You're..." or "Your <possession> is an idiot."

I said
We seem to have another spelling teacher.

[Mat 23:24-26
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
25 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you cleanse the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of extortion and self-indulgence.
26 "Blind Pharisee, first cleanse the inside of the cup and dish, that the outside of them may be clean also.

exminister

Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here that gives a **** about the rules?

:rotfl: