ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
quote-to-avoid-having-bad-things-happen-learning-to-manage-your-anger-and-to-actually-share-william-j-clinton-110-71-75.jpg

He left out the part about not calling people cultists who one knows aren't cultists. That's a sure sign of hatred right there.

Slick Willy is the last person to be giving any kind of advice.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm the lucky one, I placed Danoh on permanent Ignore and told the Lord I wouldn't take him or Dodge off Ignore. That's my promise to the Lord. Life is more peaceful since those two are out of my life.

Danoh

quote-to-avoid-having-bad-things-happen-learning-to-manage-your-anger-and-to-actually-share-william-j-clinton-110-71-75.jpg

He left out the part about not calling people cultists who one knows aren't cultists. That's a sure sign of hatred right there.

MAD is not a cult.

MADs are not cultists.

Some Acts 28er like views held by some within MAD is not cult-like.

Some within MAD, however, are...very...cult-like.

That is not MAD...it is...their...personality.

And like attracting like kind...voila...your cult-like club...

The glove...fits some of you...like a glove.

All the traits of cult-like individuals are present.

Your club's "our way alone, or the highway," is cult-like.

Your club's concluding anyone who does not agree with any of you as being "an enemy," is cult-like.

Your club's inability and unwillingnes to call your own out on one off-base point or another, is cult-like.

Your club's banding together to mock, ridicule, and or spit vile at anyone who does not agree with any of you, is cult-like.

I could go on.

But I am adressing a member of said club.

Might as well wait for Trump and or his highly paid puppet: Kellyanne Conway; to admit he is wrong on the many things he is wrong on :chuckle:

It is...what it is...

heir

TOL Subscriber

Your club's concluding anyone who does not agree with any of you as being "an enemy," is cult-like.

Your club's inability and unwillingnes to call your own out on one off-base point or another, is cult-like.

Your club's banding together to mock, ridicule, and or spit vile at anyone who does not agree with any of you, is cult-like.

I could go on.
You could go on? When have you ever shut your mouth? When will you move on?

dodge

Thank you, LIAR.

P.S. heard this 4 or 5 times I hope it actually last this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
I'm the lucky one, I placed Danoh on permanent Ignore and told the Lord I wouldn't take him or Dodge off Ignore. That's my promise to the Lord. Life is more peaceful since those two are out of my life.

Danoh

Thank you, LIAR.

That's his own Slick Willy version of breaking his so called promise to the Lord. You'll note he keeps both bringing up that he has put us on ignore, and tooting his own horn each time he does.

What...a character such cult-like types are

:rotfl:

heir

TOL Subscriber
When you get the KJV passages right that you so get...o so wrong.
I showed you the context of the passages. You cannot show where GM's conversation is contrary to Paul's gospel for you to call him things one would expect an enemy of the cross of Christ to be called and all the while you're holding hands with those who oppose the truth.

musterion

MAD is not a cult.

MADs are not cultists.

Some Acts 28er like views held by some within MAD is not cult-like.

Some within MAD, however, are...very...cult-like.

That is not MAD...it is...their...personality.

I could go on.

But I am adressing a member of said club.

Might as well wait for Trump and or his highly paid puppet: Kellyanne Conway; to admit he is wrong on the many things he is wrong on :chuckle:

It is...what it is...

I've encountered a few people who appear to find Jordan virtually infallible and get very angry when he's questioned on any point.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I showed you the context of the passages. You cannot show where GM's conversation is contrary to Paul's gospel for you to call him things one would expect an enemy of the cross of Christ to be called and all the while you're holding hands with those who oppose the truth.

Hatred does that to a person. They'll band together with those who will join them against the one they hate.