ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Don't forget your mother Rome, the devil's queen of all cults.

Your civilization came from Rome and you all live as Romans. Rome is your civil mother, and rejecting holy tradition does not change that. The Reformists called the papacy the seat of perdition long before you guys came- you stole from their insight, which includes the fundamental doctrines of justification you hold to.

So you should just drop that repeated statement :wave:

Danoh

I surely have both Danoh and Dodge on permanent Ignore, however, once in awhile I can peek at their absurd posts next to another posters name. At least I'm spared most of what they have to spew.

Yep, per his phoney promise to the Lord, he obviously has me on ignore.

:rotfl:

He keeps mentioning he does :chuckle:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Some have an inborn ability to expose the character and true intent of those around them. I happen to be a member of that "Elite Club." Words show forth who and what we truly are.

glorydaz

I surely have both Danoh and Dodge on permanent Ignore, however, once in awhile I can peek at their absurd posts next to another posters name. At least I'm spared most of what they have to spew.

Maybe they have become a comedy team....like Laurel and Hardy or the Smuthers Brothers. Are we sure they aren't in cahoots to make us laugh? :idunno:

I must admit I've been away a bit, but I find it very odd how such a drastic change has come over Danoh. I thought maybe he just had a hard time forming complete thoughts, but this is a new look.

glorydaz

Yep, per his phoney promise to the Lord, he obviously has me on ignore.

:rotfl:

He keeps mentioning he does :chuckle:

You may not know this, but when someone quotes you, he can't help but see what you wrote.

You really should think about those things before you run on too much. Especially when you think you're so funny.

Your comments about a person's "phoney promise to the Lord", though, should be reported. I may have to do just that. Personally, you're making me sick.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You may not know this, but when someone quotes you, he can't help but see what you wrote.

You really should think about those things before you run on too much. Especially when you think you're so funny.

Your comments about a person's "phoney promise to the Lord", though, should be reported. I may have to do just that. Personally, you're making me sick.

If one has promised the Lord to ignore another then one should ignore them instead of cheating.

LA

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
A Catholic moby who knows he's been spotted. Equivalent of a deer hunter wearing a clown suit...the camo is neither accurate nor convincing.

Baptism and Communion are not things solely of Catholicism.

Your accusation that I'm some undercover Catholic pretending to be Calvinist is obscene. I can't think of anything much more pathetic than someone who makes white lies about people.

musterion

Baptism and Communion are not things solely of Catholicism.

Your accusation that I'm some undercover Catholic pretending to be Calvinist is obscene.
You all are pathetic.

As I said the other day. Your posts reveal that you think like a Catholic. You respond like a Catholic. You are angered by things that uniquely anger only Catholics.

Now go get ready, it's magic voodoo cookie time in a couple hours.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
As I said the other day. Your posts reveal that you think like a Catholic. You respond like a Catholic. You are angered by things that uniquely anger only Catholics.

w go get ready, it's magic voodoo cookie time in a couple hours.

I am irritated by unbaptized, covenant rejecting, tradition hating skybeamers who thinks everything outside their tiny belief is Catholic. My posts reveal real Christianity, and because you don't adhere to real Christianity, it's as alien to you as Catholicism.

You accusing me of being a Catholic faking as a Calvinist is something I want to punch in your teeth for repeating over and over. It's easy to act that way when you're behind the confines of a keyboard. Yall are just big headed cultist morons spreading your rapture sales pitch in any sleazy way one can.

musterion

And if you are Reformed, you're still going to wait for a man to hand you your Jesus to eat, only WITH the bread instead of AS the bread...so it's actually double the illusion. But we both know you sound way more Catholic than Reformed, not that there's much difference.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
And if you are Reformed, you're still going to wait for a man to hand you your Jesus to eat, only WITH the bread instead of AS the bread...so it's actually double the illusion. But we both know you sound way more Catholic than Reformed, not that there's much difference.

You're not worth my time for me to even ask what kind of so called Reformed people you know to be saying I sound more Catholic, so I won't. It's not just denominations that flock, it's also people who just don't know their own religion and that's what yall are :wave: