ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

marhig

Can you elaborate?
The only one who followed it perfectly was Christ.

Matthew 5

Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

We're not perfect no, we're just flesh. But if we love and obey God and the holy spirit is strong in our heart and Christ is in us and through us, then we will be living as above and and we will living right before God. God changes our heart to be more like his, and he's perfect and it's all done through Christ!

Why the differentiation between the circumcision and the uncircumcision? Why is one by faith and the other through?

Because the jews have the laws and the gentiles don't, the gentiles go in through their faith and then the laws are put into their hearts and minds by the the spirit and if they follow the spirit and live by him, then they'll obey him as he teaches them and they'll live by the will of God and not after the will of their flesh. They'll deny themselves and bare their cross. The jews on the other hand have the laws, but some won't have faith they think following the law is enough, but until they have faith they won't be justified so by faith they are justified.

Jesus couldn't heal people until they had faith in him. And the laws are good, they show people what sin is, but they don't save, we are saved through faith by the grace of God. Without faith the laws are nothing, because without faith, we don't truly believe in God.

We don't change anything; He does that.

Yes your right, but we have to listen to him and deny ourselves. We are tempted and tested every day. And it's up to us to listen to the spirit not flesh and obey God and do his works thus we'll bare the fruits of the spirit and others will see Christ in us, he is a bright and shining light, the light of the world. And those who have the light will shine in this world of darkness, and bring the life and love of Christ to those they meet.

If you are a true lighthouse, you will be a light in the darkness, guiding those who are lost to safety. If you have no light, then those who are lost will be destroyed.

The rest of your post wasn't for me, but for 1 mind 1 spirit

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Which All Scripture are you referring to?

This THAT JESUS COMMANDED...

Matthew 19:16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. 19:18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, 19:19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 19:20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet? 19:21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

Or this that He LATER commanded...

Romans 3:19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. 3:20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin. 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: 3:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; 3:26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

But...you and yours are right...its all one size fits all...nothing changed....

What unbelief due to incompetence...

For the above is merely ONE of MANY such CHANGES IN the ORDER of things...

Things That...Differ.

Yo, IP, I just now quoted a book title :chuckle:

Are you saying Christ can not speak these things to anyone today?

LA

Danoh

Are you saying Christ can not speak these things to anyone today?

LA

If you want...keep "the law for righteousness" - have at it :chuckle:

In fact, let me know; I know of a good sale on those treadmills used by gerbils - round and round you can go...in your own strength :crackup:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If you want...keep "the law for righteousness" - have at it :chuckle:

In fact, let me know; I know of a good sale on those treadmills used by gerbils - round and round you can go...in your own strength :crackup:

Israel failed to keep Gods law by faith, not that Gods law was done away.

Only the curse of the law was done away to those who believe.

After all Christ Himself fulfilled Gods law.

Rom 2:13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

Rom 3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Christ taught the new covenant, not only in words but by His entire life and death.

LA

dodge

Am I to take this as if He spoke it to me personally?

Mat_16:20 Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

Hello Steko. Do any of the following verses from the Gospel of John apply to the BOC ? I believe they do , and if you don't why not ?

1.....And Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst” (John 6:35).

IS there another bread (food for our soul) that we need other than Jesus ?

2......“I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life” (John 8:12).

Do you know of another light other than Jesus ?

3.....“I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture” (John 10:9).

Do you know another way to be saved other than Jesus ?

4..... “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep” (John 10:11)

Is Paul NOT Jesus the shepherd of the Madist ?
Did Jesus only give His life for the lost sheep of Israel ?

5.....“I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live” (John 11:25).

Is there another way to eternal life with God other than Jesus ?

6.....Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me” (John 14:6).

Is there another way for ANYONE to go to the Father other than Jesus ?
IS there another truth other than Jesus for salvation ?
IS there another way to attain eternal life other than Jesus ?

7.....“I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser” (John 15:1).

IS there another vine and vine dresser other than God that Madist proclaim ?

Can you truly say these teachings of Jesus are only for Israel and not the BOC ?

Right Divider

Body part
Hello Steko. Do any of the following verses from the Gospel of John apply to the BOC ? I believe they do , and if you don't why not ?

1.....And Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst” (John 6:35).

2......“I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life” (John 8:12).

3.....“I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture” (John 10:9).

4..... “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep” (John 10:11)

5.....“I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live” (John 11:25).

6.....Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me” (John 14:6).

Can you truly say these teachings of Jesus are only for Israel and not the BOC ?

You continue to TWIST both what MAD teaches and what the Bible teaches.

Paul is a chosen vessel and you think that he's just a duplicate.

Paul NEVER once calls Jesus a shepherd or us sheep.

The Bible calls Israel sheep and God their Shepherd.

dodge

They're always beating the crap out of that straw-man of theirs and believing lies.

The Word of God is NOT a straw man.

The facts are that the 7 verses from the Gospel of John are for and to the Body of Christ.

Madist, can you truly say these teachings of Jesus are only for Israel and not the BOC ?

The Gospel is the Gospel of Christ Jesus NOT of Paul.

Right Divider

Body part
The Word of God is NOT a straw man.
That is EXACTLY the type of childish response that I expect from a rabid religious zealot like yourself.

The facts are that the 7 verses from the Gospel of John are for and to the Body of Christ.

Mr Christian is now Mr CutAndPaste.

Yes, God is the vine dresser, but guess what.... the BOC is NOT a vine!

You have so much to learn you child little religionist brat. But you LOVE your fantasy version of the "Bible truth".

Madist, can you truly say these teachings of Jesus are only for Israel and not the BOC ?
In some ways the relate and some ways they do not. Is this too difficult for you?

The Gospel is the Gospel of Christ Jesus NOT of Paul.
Once AGAIN, beat that straw-man all that you want. It's a myth in your own tiny little mind.

1Cor 2:2 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:2) For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

dodge

That is EXACTLY the type of childish response that I expect from a rabid religious zealot like yourself.

Mr Christian is now Mr CutAndPaste.

Yes, God is the vine dresser, but guess what.... the BOC is NOT a vine!

You have so much to learn you child little religionist brat. But you LOVE your fantasy version of the "Bible truth".

In some ways the relate and some ways they do not. Is this too difficult for you?

Once AGAIN, beat that straw-man all that you want. It's a myth in your own tiny little mind.

1Cor 2:2 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:2) For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

Appears you have been hopelessly swallowed up in the lies and deceptions of MAD=men advocating deceptions.

I will pray that God open your heart to His truth, your ears to His word, and your eyes to His Son.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Matthew 5

Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

We're not perfect no, we're just flesh. But if we love and obey God and the holy spirit is strong in our heart and Christ is in us and through us, then we will be living as above and and we will living right before God. God changes our heart to be more like his, and he's perfect and it's all done through Christ!
So you don't believe we are made perfect in Him?

Because the jews have the laws and the gentiles don't, the gentiles go in through their faith and then the laws are put into their hearts and minds by the the spirit and if they follow the spirit and live by him, then they'll obey him as he teaches them and they'll live by the will of God and not after the will of their flesh. They'll deny themselves and bare their cross. The jews on the other hand have the laws, but some won't have faith they think following the law is enough, but until they have faith they won't be justified so by faith they are justified.

Jesus couldn't heal people until they had faith in him. And the laws are good, they show people what sin is, but they don't save, we are saved through faith by the grace of God. Without faith the laws are nothing, because without faith, we don't truly believe in God.
That doesn't answer my question.:nono:

Yes your right, but we have to listen to him and deny ourselves. We are tempted and tested every day. And it's up to us to listen to the spirit not flesh and obey God and do his works thus we'll bare the fruits of the spirit and others will see Christ in us, he is a bright and shining light, the light of the world. And those who have the light will shine in this world of darkness, and bring the life and love of Christ to those they meet.

If you are a true lighthouse, you will be a light in the darkness, guiding those who are lost to safety. If you have no light, then those who are lost will be destroyed.
How about instead of trying to be good, and failing: because that's exactly what we'll do, we submit to Him and let Him have control?

marhig

For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified. [/COLOR][/INDENT]

I'm just curious, what do you believe Paul meant by this?

Because he then says this (below) a bit later in the same chapter

Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

Last edited:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
You continue to TWIST both what MAD teaches and what the Bible teaches.

Paul is a chosen vessel and you think that he's just a duplicate.

Paul NEVER once calls Jesus a shepherd or us sheep.

The Bible calls Israel sheep and God their Shepherd.

There you go thinkin' Paul hatched folks again.

marhig

=Lighthouse;4834069]So you don't believe we are made perfect in Him?

I did say that God changes our heart to be more like him, and it's all done through Christ.

Yet we have to deny ourselves, if we didn't have to deny ourselves, and it's all done for us, what would be the point of us being tested, tempted and tried by fire?

That doesn't answer my question.:nono:

Yes I did

How about instead of trying to be good, and failing: because that's exactly what we'll do, we submit to Him and let Him have control?

He is in control, but being in control doesn't mean that he does everything for us, we have free will, and we are tried as tested so we have a choice, obey God or obey our flesh.

What he does do is through the spirit is, show us our sins, prompt us to do what's right and then we have a choice to obey him or not, if something is too hard for us to cope with, we are to go to him and ask for help and I believe that he will strengthen us, if we are living by his will.

1 Corinthians 10

There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God*is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear*it....

And that way of escape is through Christ, with the life of Christ as an example, and to fast and pray to God for help to strengthen us.

I don't believe that we just sit back, do nothing and say that God is doing everything, I'm perfect saved and going to heaven because Christ obeyed God and I don't have to obey is all done for me. Which is what I have seen others say, this isn't the truth, it's a false teaching

We are to deny ourselves, bare our cross daily and follow Christ. Those who are not willing to do this, are not worthy of him.

God and flesh don't mix, it's one or the other. We deny the flesh and live, or we deny God and Christ and remain dead in our sins.

Last edited: