ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Appears you have been hopelessly swallowed up in the lies and deceptions of MAD=men advocating deceptions.

I will pray that God open your heart to His truth, your ears to His word, and your eyes to His Son.

Are you certain God is listening to you? If you're not a member of the Body of Christ, He may not listen to you.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
dodge...you don't even know what MAD is...get...a...clue...

According to your crusade against those who trust in the "Grace Gospel" and the Doctrine of MAD, you don't even think they know what MAD is. You're a "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing." You're also causing dissension/disruption. You have one of the worst Testimonies on TOL.

marhig

You continue to TWIST both what MAD teaches and what the Bible teaches.

Paul is a chosen vessel and you think that he's just a duplicate.

Paul NEVER once calls Jesus a shepherd or us sheep.

The Bible calls Israel sheep and God their Shepherd.

So what are you saying? Because Paul doesn't say that Jesus is our shepherd and we are his sheep. That we're not?

Those who are truly Israel are those who are true jews, circumcised of the heart and not of the flesh only. That includes the gentiles grafted in through Christ, those who live by the will if God and not by the lusts of the flesh and the world.

Romans 2

For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and.not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

All those who belong to Christ are his sheep, and he is their shepherd, there isn't a gospel for the jews and another one for the gentiles, but one gospel for all, preached by all those who truly belong to Christ and those who are of Christ are one in him.

Galatians 3

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

John 10

Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly. Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me

Those who follow Jesus are his sheep, which includes the gentiles, not just the jews who believed in him and Jesus's gospel is for all of us not just the jews!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
dodge...you don't even know what MAD is...get...a...clue...

According to your crusade against those who trust in the "Grace Gospel" and the Doctrine of MAD, you don't even think they know what MAD is. You're a "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing." You're also causing dissension/disruption. You have one of the worst Testimonies on TOL.

At least Danoh is honest, and not a hypocrite like yourself.

See how easy it is to post stupid things like you do.

One would think you would give it up but you are too stupid and unintelligent to think of it.

You must love yourself a lot.

No wonder Knight said you are a moron.

I am sure you have cost Knight a lot of money in members who went elsewhere to post.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
LA keeps mentioning that "Knight" called me a Moron when I first came on TOL. Knight and I had a little disagreement and there was a tiny argument and he called me a Moron. However, we made up and that was the end of it. If anyone still has any questions regarding that problem (About four or five years ago) contact Knight about it. He'll agree with my explanation. I reported LA to the Mod about bringing this up and she told me that LA only said it once so far. Now, LA has brought it up twice. If LA brings it up a third time, I'll have reason to report her and she may get banned for awhile. So, "Go ahead, make my day" LA.

SaulToPaul 2

LA keeps mentioning that "Knight" called me a Moron when I first came on TOL. Knight and I had a little disagreement and there was a tiny argument and he called me a Moron. However, we made up and that was the end of it. If anyone still has any questions regarding that problem (About four or five years ago) contact Knight about it. He'll agree with my explanation. I reported LA to the Mod about bringing this up and she told me that LA only said it once so far. Now, LA has brought it up twice. If LA brings it up a third time, I'll have reason to report her and she may get banned for awhile. So, "Go ahead, make my day" LA.

I had a few heated arguments with Knight as well. Who cares? What is LA's point?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
LA has insisted for years that, I will die by getting beheaded one of these days. So far, her "Prediction" hasn't come to fruition, that I know of?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
LA has been haunting me since I came on TOL in 2011. I think she believes I'm Dracula and she's Dr. Van Helsing? Most likely she has plenty of Garlic Cloves and holy water around when she posts to me?