ECT Do those who believe MAD believe the Apostle Paul was a liar ?

john w

Hall of Fame
I did answer. Count for yourself, Old Testament, New Testament. How many is that?

Genesis 9 KJV
9 And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you;

10 And with every living creature that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth.

That includes wolves, such as yourself....

God's Truth

Which would make them different, thus being two covenants for two different dispensations and not one for all time.

Jesus' covenant is the lasting covenant.

Luke 1:33 and he will reign over Jacob’s descendants forever; his kingdom will never end.”

John 6:51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the worl

John 8:35 Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever.

John 12:34 The crowd spoke up, “We have heard from the Law that the Messiah will remain forever, so how can you say, ‘The Son of Man must be lifted up’? Who is this ‘Son of Man’?”

Romans 16:27 to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.

Hebrews 5:6 And he says in another place, “You are a priest forever, in the order of Melchizedek.”

1 Peter 1:25 but the word of the Lord endures forever.” And this is the word that was preached to you.

2 Peter 3:18 But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen.

...and many more.

God's Truth

Genesis 9 KJV
9 And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you;

10 And with every living creature that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth.

That includes wolves, such as yourself....

God weeds out those He wants with Him forever.

He chooses those who believe and obey Him.

Danoh

Judas taught the good news, and it is that Jesus will save his people from their sins.

Matthew 1:21 She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins."

Luke 1:77 76And you, child, will be called a prophet of the Most High; for you will go on before the Lord to prepare His ways, 77to give to His people knowledge of salvation through the forgiveness of their sins, 78because of the tender mercy of our God, by which the Dawn will visit us from on high,

Sounds like the good news Paul spoke of.

Nope - that is speaking of their nation's NATIONAL forgiveness.

"...for he shall save HIS PEOPLE from THEIR sins..."

And THAT is AFTER He delivers THEM from THEIR enemies.

Which turned out, is at His RETURN.

Luke 21:23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people. 21:24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled. 21:25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; 21:26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. 21:27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. 21:32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled. 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

Until the times of the Gentiles be come in - when is that?

He just told them - when the generation of verses 27 and 28, sees His return.

Also, as in Acts 2; there is a huge gap of time between verse 24 and 25.

What gap of time? How long?

What was the situation til then?

Acts 1:6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? 1:7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. 1:9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. 1:10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; 1:11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

THAT has yet to happen.

Preterists claim He already returned, and so on...

But passages like the above say otherwise.

By the way, GT; thanks for the unexpected challenge of your stubborness in your view.

As J. C. O'Hair had obviously known - opposition can often cause one to think one's view a bit more; the result being that one either sees one's errors, where there are errors; or winds up seeing one's view, where sound; a bit clearer each time.

In this, your stubborn opposition "worketh patience" when viewed thru the eye of grace towards such opposition.

Or...as "Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend." - Proverbs 27:17.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So, both were from God to His people, but one of them for one dispensation was temporary while the other one for the other dispensation was a lasting one.
Agree or disagree?

God's Truth

So, both were from God to His people, but one of them for one dispensation was temporary while the other one for the other dispensation was a lasting one.
Agree or disagree?

Speak what the scriptures say and not what your choice commentator says.

God's words are forever, even Jesus, who is God.

Jesus fulfilled the old law and prophets.

Paul did not change anything.

Paul is a servant of Jesus and his one gospel.

God's Truth

Oh how I love the Word of God.

Obeying Jesus no matter what is life and it is good.

How does anyone preach against it?

I just want you all to know and have what I know and have.

God's Truth

Can all reading try it right now?

Admit that you are a sinner.

Think of all the sins you are doing right now.

Think of all the sins you ever did, think back all the way as far as you can remember.

Are you smoking, getting drunk, doing drugs, committing adultery, should you get married, do you steal, lie, hate, lust, hold grudges?

Can you think back to when you lived with your parents and were disrespectful? Are you old now and still disrespectful to your parents, to your wife, or husband?

Do you make excuses for your sins? Do you say you committed fornication because you mean to get married? Do you say you talk back and disrespect your parents because they disrespect you? Do you feel unloved? Do you not accept even your own parents love, even if it is the best they could do?

There are so many things you can confess and repent of doing. Do what you can and then call on Jesus to help you. Jesus speaks of honoring your parents, getting married, not stealing, not lying, not getting drunk, etc. Why is it so hard to confess and repent of your sins. Why is it so hard for you to obey?

Interplanner

Luke 1:33 and he will reign over Jacob’s descendants forever; his kingdom will never end.”

John 6:51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the worl

John 8:35 Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever.

John 12:34 The crowd spoke up, “We have heard from the Law that the Messiah will remain forever, so how can you say, ‘The Son of Man must be lifted up’? Who is this ‘Son of Man’?”

Romans 16:27 to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.

Hebrews 5:6 And he says in another place, “You are a priest forever, in the order of Melchizedek.”

1 Peter 1:25 but the word of the Lord endures forever.” And this is the word that was preached to you.

2 Peter 3:18 But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen.

...and many more.

Yep, the eternal covenant that Hebrews finally mentions since the old will be gone soon.

Danoh

Oh how I love the Word of God.

Obeying Jesus no matter what is life and it is good.

How does anyone preach against it?

I just want you all to know and have what I know and have.

I believe that is what you want.

I just don't agree with your interpretations.

But until you are fully persuaded in your own mind otherwise, your interpretations are where you are.

As it should be, until then - for whatsoever is not of faith...is sin.

God's Truth

I believe that is what you want.

I just don't agree with your interpretations.

But until you are fully persuaded in your own mind otherwise, your interpretations are where you are.

As it should be, until then - for whatsoever is not of faith...is sin.

You will always be on the side of lies, because you go against obedience.

Ask me for the scripture.

Danoh

You will always be on the side of wrong, because you go against obedience.

Ask me for the scripture.

Just post it; you well know you rejoice in posting the Word.

No need for mine or anyone else's prompting.

Just post and rejoice.

Til you are fully persuaded in your own mind as to your interpretations otherwise.

God's Truth

Just post it; you well know you rejoice in posting the Word.

No need for mine or anyone else's prompting.

Just post and rejoice.

Til you are fully persuaded in your own mind as to your interpretations otherwise.

The word is plainly written. Even a child can understand.

You however have fallen into the snare of the devil.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Speak what the scriptures say
That's what we are doing, Gt.
You have already stated that there were two different covenants (old & new).
You also stated that one of them (I assume you meant the new one) was lasting.
Are you now changing your mind about any of that?