ECT Do those who believe MAD believe the Apostle Paul was a liar ?

dodge

Right!
When did Jesus' words stop being life?
What is wrong with them?

Jesus also said ," Satan comes to steal, kill, and destroy".

When folks leave the path that God has set then they must cut the cords and break the bands that keep them on the road God has placed them on.

Psa 1:1

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

Psa 1:2
But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
Psa 1:3
And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

Psa 1:4
The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.

Psa 1:5
Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

Psa 1:6
For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

dodge

Read these scriptures, there is stuff from Paul too.

1 John 3:9 No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God.

1 John 5:18 We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin; the one who was born of God keeps him safe, and the evil one cannot harm him.

2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless, God’s solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: “the Lord knows those who are his,” and, “Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness.”

Acts 26:17, 18 …I am sending you to them to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.’

Read all of Romans Chapter 6-7

Yes, and that goes right along with:

Rom 6:15
What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

Rom 6:16
Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

God's Truth

Because you still sin.
Do you deny that you still sin???????

1 John 3:9 No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God.

1 John 5:18 We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin; the one who was born of God keeps him safe, and the evil one cannot harm him.

2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless, God’s solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: “the Lord knows those who are his,” and, “Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness.”

Acts 26:17, 18 …I am sending you to them to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.’

God's Truth

Jesus also said ," Satan comes to steal, kill, and destroy".

When folks leave the path that God has set then they must cut the cords and break the bands that keep them on the road God has placed them on.

Psa 1:1

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

Psa 1:2
But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
Psa 1:3
And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

Psa 1:4
The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.

Psa 1:5
Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

Psa 1:6
For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

Amen.

God's Truth

What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

Exactly.

Paul explains that we are all working all the time at something, either for good, or for bad.

Jesus tells us what to do to be saved.

His Word is forever.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I know what scripture says.
I'm asking YOU ---- Do you deny that you still sin??????

Danoh

Obviously your understanding of a passage like what verse 16 is actually talking about is different from what that passage is talking about.

A thought...

Try just reading straight through Romans 5 thru 8 a good three or four dozen times.

Then come back to that passage and see what passages from Romans 5 thru 8 come to mind to shed their light on it.

Also, Galatians 5.

dodge

Exactly.

Paul explains that we are all working all the time at something, either for good, or for bad.

Jesus tells us what to do to be saved.

His Word is forever.

Amen ! Paul repeated what Jesus had already preached and then gave PAUL THE Gospel to bring to the gentile after Jesus saved Paul.

God's Truth

I know what scripture says.
I'm asking YOU ---- Do you deny that you still sin??????

Really though, it is not for you to accuse or ask anything about me like that.

I have a personal relationship with God.

Let's speak about what Paul says:

Philippians 2:12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling

2 Thessalonians 3:14 If anyone does not obey our instruction in this letter, take special note of him. Do not associate with him, in order that he may feel ashamed.

1 Corinthians 15:2 By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 10:12 So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall!

Romans 11:22 Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off.

1 Corinthians 11:31 But if we were more discerning with regard to ourselves, we would not come under such judgment.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Really though, it is not for you to accuse or ask anything about me like that.
I'm not asking for details of your sins, so no worries. You have already said elsewhere that you do still sin and confess and repent each and every time you do.
I'm just asking if you now deny you still sin (ie. changed your mind about whether you still sin or not)?????

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Amen ! Paul repeated what Jesus had already preached and then gave PAUL THE Gospel to bring to the gentile after Jesus saved Paul.

Dodger, let me help.
Salvation is not amnesty and not a pardon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dodge

Dodger, let me help.
Salvation is not amnesty and not a pardon.

I know what salvation is. Salvation is Jesus paying my sin and the freedom NOT to be forced to follow Satan and his schemes.

I know without Jesus if I got what I deserved I would have spent eternity in hell and even with eternity in condemnation that would have not paid off my debt, because I created a sin debt I could not pay, which Jesus paid for me.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I know what salvation is. Salvation is Jesus paying my sin and the freedom NOT to be forced to follow Satan and his schemes.

I know without Jesus if I got what I deserved I would have spent eternity in hell and even with eternity in condemnation that would have not paid off my debt, because I created a sin debt I could not pay, which Jesus paid for me.

The debt is paid. End of story. That's why we try.

dodge

The debt is paid. End of story. That's why we try.

You know for a gift to be of any effect it has to be accepted (in faith in this case) right ?

I know the debt is paid in full but that is not a license to sin correct ?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
You know for a gift to be of any effect it has to be accepted (in faith in this case) right ?

I know the debt is paid in full but that is not a license to sin correct ?

Well to think it's a license to sin.. one first has to doubt that the debt was paid.

I lost a decade thinking I'd live an easy life off rich women and I was a believer. My debt was paid.

dodge

Well to think it's a license to sin.. one first has to doubt that the debt was paid.

I lost a decade thinking I'd live an easy life off rich women and I was a believer. My debt was paid.

Looks like you just might have repented and stopped doing what you KNEW was wrong.

As scripture says God does not even hear our prayers when we live in rebellion against Him.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The hardest part for the sinning saint is to believe in "this is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased"
Yet without faith I could not please God.
Faith in what? Me?
No.
Faith in the fact that all of my sins have been judged already and that I will not have to pay for one of them, that God will never bring them up.
That's hard to believe for the junkie that accepted Christ or the womanizer or homo