ECT Do those who believe MAD believe the Apostle Paul was a liar ?

dodge

Folks like you always show that you have NO understanding of GRACE whatsoever.

Why do folks like you believe they have zero responsibility to God when He taught otherwise ?

Salvation is a gift from God ( GRACE ), but that does not mean you can reject what God taught as in don'ts and still believe you are saved. It does NOT work that way, and that is why God gave His children repentance as . taught in 1st John.

Grace was free but grace is NOT a license to sin and do anything you want to do that belief is straight out of the pits of hell and no where taught in scripture.

God's Truth

I am blessed way more than I deserve. God is good.

I don't ignore the teachings of Jesus as you do= bible denier. You might want to find a mirror if you want to see a bible denier.

How do they not see that it is right and good to obey Jesus' words?

I searched for God for years, and finally broke through the doing my same sin as always routine. No more being contrite and living life as usual. I was sorry for my sins and stopped making excuses for them and started doing something about them. I humbled myself---like Jesus says; I forgave everyone---like Jesus says to do, I got married and stopped fornicating---like Jesus says to do. I called on him for help---just like he says to do.

How can anyone be against that?

dodge

How do they not see that it is right and good to obey Jesus' words?

I searched for God for years, and finally broke through the doing my same sin as always routine. No more being contrite and living life as usual. I was sorry for my sins and stopped making excuses for them and started doing something about them. I humbled myself---like Jesus says; I forgave everyone---like Jesus says to do, I got married and stopped fornicating---like Jesus says to do. I called on him for help---just like he says to do.

How can anyone be against that?

Satan is really good at deceiving folks that cut out and ignore the teachings of Jesus. I believe you are seeing what happens when folks trust other folks more than Jesus.

God's Truth

Satan is really good at deceiving folks that cut out and ignore the teachings of Jesus. I believe you are seeing what happens when folks trust other folks more than Jesus.

I debated many different religions and doctrines, but none are as strange as Christians saying we do not have to obey what Jesus said to get said.

He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.

His words are the Word of God.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Satan is really good at deceiving folks that cut out and ignore the teachings of Jesus.
Or any of the truth of scripture.

I believe you are seeing what happens when folks trust other folks more than Jesus.
Says one that is relying on her own righteousness and obedience instead of the only one with the perfect righteousness and obedience.

Romans 5:18-19 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the FREE gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

dodge

I debated many different religions and doctrines, but none are as strange as Christians saying we do not have to obey what Jesus said to get said.

He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.

His words are the Word of God.

I truly believe the following is why many today teach that the teachings of Jesus are not for us.

Mat 7:21
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Mat 7:22
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

Mat 7:23
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

So the way to feel good about yourself if you are not following and obeying is to say that is not for us, but they are WRONG as evidenced by Jesus' response above.

Danoh

But no one answered the questions I asked ! Can you do anything you want to do like being a homosexual, a reviler,or a prostitute even though you believe you are saved, and you believe they are going to heaven ?

What exactly do Madist believe their responsibility to God's commandments are if any ?

Do Madist even have to repent or can they go on sinning and expect no judgement from God ?

Again, Romans 6:1.

God's Truth

You still sin.

Read these scriptures, there is stuff from Paul too.

1 John 3:9 No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God.

1 John 5:18 We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin; the one who was born of God keeps him safe, and the evil one cannot harm him.

2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless, God’s solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: “the Lord knows those who are his,” and, “Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness.”

Acts 26:17, 18 …I am sending you to them to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.’

Read all of Romans Chapter 6-7

God's Truth

I truly believe the following is why many today teach that the teachings of Jesus are not for us.

Mat 7:21
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Mat 7:22
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

Mat 7:23
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

So the way to feel good about yourself if you are not following and obeying is to say that is not for us, but they are WRONG as evidenced by Jesus' response above.

Right!
When did Jesus' words stop being life?
What is wrong with them?