ECT Do those who believe MAD believe the Apostle Paul was a liar ?

God's Truth

You are just so full of lies. Your daddy, the devil, must be very proud of you.

God's love IS conditional.

If you obey God, you are His child.

If you do not obey Him, you obey the devil and are the devil's child.

John 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

John 8:38
I am telling you what I have seen in the Father's presence, and you are doing what you have heard from your father

John 8:41
You are doing the works of your own father." "We are not illegitimate children," they protested. "The only Father we have is God himself."

John 8:55
Though you do not know him, I know him. If I said I did not, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and obey his word.

1 John 2:4
Whoever says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.

1 John 3:8
The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work.

1 John 3:10
This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not God's child, nor is anyone who does not love their brother and sister.

1 John 3:15
Anyone who hates a brother or sister is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life residing in him.

Right Divider

Body part
God's love IS conditional.

If you obey God, you are His child.

If you do not obey Him, you obey the devil and are the devil's child.

John 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

John 8:38
I am telling you what I have seen in the Father's presence, and you are doing what you have heard from your father

John 8:41
You are doing the works of your own father." "We are not illegitimate children," they protested. "The only Father we have is God himself."

John 8:55
Though you do not know him, I know him. If I said I did not, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and obey his word.

1 John 2:4
Whoever says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.

1 John 3:8
The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work.

1 John 3:10
This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not God's child, nor is anyone who does not love their brother and sister.

1 John 3:15
Anyone who hates a brother or sister is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life residing in him.
You always go back to the books of the LAW.

The 12 apostles and Jesus all lived UNDER THE LAW.

You do NOT understand the gospel of the grace of God in the slightest.

You are a poser and need to get saved by God's grace.

God's Truth

You always go back to the books of the LAW.

The 12 apostles and Jesus all lived UNDER THE LAW.

You do NOT understand the gospel of the grace of God in the slightest.

You are a poser and need to get saved by God's grace.

Jesus' word are LIFE and stand FOREVER.

Moses came with the law; Jesus came with grace!!!

God's Truth

John 1:17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

Right Divider

Body part
I was saved in 1978 by hearing and responding to the Gospel as scripture teaches. I suggest you do the same.

Looks like Satan has many blinded to God's word. You know I will accept and believe this part but this part I will ignore and say it was for the Jews not the BOC. How in the hell did Madist add Jesus to the rejected list ?

You play your daddy's part as accuser !

Rev 12:10
And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night
I'm saved by the grace of God and no fear of anything that you can accuse me of. I am complete in Christ.

You believe a myth.

You deny what Jesus said about His mission to His people.

Matt 15:24 (KJV)
(15:24) But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Scripture like that means nothing to you. That's why you are so confused.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
None of your business.
It is the same business you have already talked about here at TOL.
You have already said that you still sin.
And since you still sin, then according to your own definition of "repented" (stopped sinning), you have not repented (stopped sinning).

I realize how difficult it is for you to face the facts that you contradict your own theology.
Hopefully you will finally come to the realization that your own definition of "repented" is faulty.

God's Truth

It is the same business you have already talked about here at TOL.
You have already said that you still sin.
And since you still sin, then according to your own definition of "repented" (stopped sinning), you have not repented (stopped sinning).

I realize how difficult it is for you to face the facts that you contradict your own theology.
Hopefully you will finally come to the realization that your own definition of "repented" is faulty.

You misunderstand and should stop asking me personal questions and misrepresenting me. You are not my God and you are not fit to represent me.

God's Truth

I'm saved by the grace of God and no fear of anything that you can accuse me of. I am complete in Christ.

You believe a myth.

(15:24) But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Jesus was sent to the lost sheep of Israel, they were those who ALREADY belonged to God but need a Righteous Shepherd.

They already belonged to God! They were God's, and God gave them to Jesus.

Jesus said when he is crucified, then ALL can come to him to be saved.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus was sent to the lost sheep of Israel, they were those who ALREADY belonged to God but need a Righteous Shepherd.

They already belonged to God! They were God's, and God gave them to Jesus.

Jesus said when he is crucified, then ALL can come to him to be saved.
So you have NO IDEA what the term "lost sheep" means.... got it.

dodge

You believe a myth.

You call believing Jesus a myth and don't even understand the "milk" of things.

I truly feel sorry for you. You have no clue of the blessings you are missing.

Jesus spoke at times to the Jews of course and at times He spoke universally. Madist have compartmentalized Jesus to the point that Paul is more significant to them than Jesus.

Show me where Jesus said " Jews" in the following verse.

I have yet to find ONE verse that says anyone has to believe in Paul.

John 3:16 says," For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in HIM etc.

Now along comes Madist and relegates Jesus and His message to the Jews. Can you say hard hearted and spiritual blindness ?

FYI, Jesus was not a myth even though HE is treated as such.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So you have NO IDEA what the term "lost sheep" means.... got it.
Apparently she doesn't.
"Lost sheep" are sheep that have gone astray.

Psalms 119:176 KJV
(176) I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments.

Jeremiah 50:6 KJV
(6) My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace.

Matthew 18:12-13 KJV
(12) How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?
(13) And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.

Right Divider

Body part
You call believing Jesus a myth and don't even understand the "milk" of things.

I truly feel sorry for you. You have no clue of the blessings you are missing.

Jesus spoke at times to the Jews of course and at times He spoke universally. Madist have compartmentalized Jesus to the point that Paul is more significant to them than Jesus.

Show me where Jesus said " Jews" in the following verse.

I have yet to find ONE verse that says anyone has to believe in Paul.

John 3:16 says," For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in HIM etc.

Now along comes Madist and relegates Jesus and His message to the Jews. Can you say hard hearted and spiritual blindness ?

FYI, Jesus was not a myth even though HE is treated as such.
Once again, you just will not read anything in CONTEXT.

I believe all of the scripture IN CONTEXT. You are just a crazy religious zealot that believes whatever you want to believe regardless of the CONTEXT.

You do not understand Israel's place in God plans, not the place of the body of Christ.

You just screech like finger nails on a chalk board.