ECT Do those who believe MAD believe the Apostle Paul was a liar ?

dodge

Earthly Lord Jesus-minister of the circumcision
Apostle Paul-apostle of the Gentiles

:idunno:

Seems pretty simple.

Since there has NEVER been a time that Jesus did not exist YOU missed the truth of Jesus' teachings.

Jhn 8:58

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Right Divider

Body part
Since there has NEVER been a time that Jesus did not exist YOU missed the truth of Jesus' teachings.

Jhn 8:58

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
Yes, that is a statement of His DEITY.

In His HUMANITY, He was an Israelite under the law.

Your inability to understand the CONTEXT of those things continues to confirm your confusion.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You misunderstand and should stop asking me personal questions and misrepresenting me. You are not my God and you are not fit to represent me.

You pester everyone who don't agree with you the same way. You call them hypocrite and they call you back hypocrite too.

how do you like it, dear?

You are pretender of holy, sinless, saved person.

You are misrepresenting Jesus with your obnoxious behavior.

john w

Hall of Fame
If you don't go to the cross in repentance of sins, why are you going to the cross?

The blood of the Lamb washes sins you confess and repent of doing.

The cross took care of the sin/sins issue, Christ rejector, and you hate that.

No, the cross took care of the sin/sins issue, because we cannot repent, as in "stop sinning,"(your def, not the bible's), you idiot.That is the reason for the dbr, deviled one.

john w

Hall of Fame
Grace was free but grace is NOT a license to sin and do anything you want to do that belief is straight out of the pits of hell and no where taught in scripture.
You don't need a "license to sin"-you do that naturally.

Your cliches, that you obtained from other websites, not the bible, are beginning to bore us. We've heard it before-standard fare.Let us know when you are going to challenge us.

john w

Hall of Fame
All you got are abusive insults. Just like the devil would like.

You, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Paul, Peter....when they insulted wolves:"All you got are abusive insults. Just like the devil would like. Stop it!!!!"

You embarrassing biblical moron, village idiot.

john w

Hall of Fame
I ignored his UN-scriptural dribble long ago.

No, I picked you apart, leaving you bloodied, slumped over, on the mat,and you, being the good Catholic that you are, employed the old reliable "Hail Mary" spam, of "ignore."

Spammer of cliches-stay down.

dodge

Yes, that is a statement of His DEITY.

In His HUMANITY, He was an Israelite under the law.

Your inability to understand the CONTEXT of those things continues to confirm your confusion.

Hello ! In His humanity ( you know God in the flesh ) He raised the dead, healed the blind, walked on water, straightened out deformed limbs,corrected that type of thinking by saying before Abraham was HE is the I AM, tested by Satan 40 days, crucified died and arose from the dead, and we are supposed to be following Jesus as ALL the Apostles taught and preached, which YOU do not understand.

Roman Catholics ignore the real Jesus and His teachings to follow Peter, and Madist ignore the real Jesus and His teachings to follow Paul.

Your inability to see and know who Jesus was , is, and forever will be eludes you, sadly.

Right Divider

Body part
Hello ! In His humanity ( you know God in the flesh ) He raised the dead, healed the blind, walked on water, straightened out deformed limbs,corrected that type of thinking by saying before Abraham was HE is the I AM, tested by Satan 40 days, crucified died and arose from the dead, and we are supposed to be following Jesus as ALL the Apostles taught and preached, which YOU do not understand.
Hello! You are STILL not getting the difference between the things that God has PLAINLY put in scripture for you to understand.

Jesus came to HIS OWN, the Bible says. But you say NO, He came to everyone.

You have a one track mind on your myth ABOUT Jesus instead of understanding the DIFFERENT ministries that the LORD has.

The Bible says that the TWELVE apostles will sit on TWELVE thrones judging the TWELVE tribes of ISRAEL, but you have no clue what that means.

Roman Catholics ignore the real Jesus and His teachings to follow Peter, and Madist ignore the real Jesus and His teachings to follow Paul.
And you are so ignorant that you think that you can follow both, even thought they taught many things that are not compatible.

Your inability to see and know who Jesus was , is, and forever will be eludes you, sadly.
No sir. I understand completely. It is you that has tunnel vision.

God's Truth

I never said that. You always stoop to LYING. That's bad. That's sin. You're a lying sinner.

Do you think no one can see?

This is what you said when I said Jesus' words stand forever:

Always your silly cliches.

Do these words stand FOREVER?

Matt 15:24 (KJV)
(15:24) But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

You called my saying, "Jesus' words stand forever" a SILLY CLICHE.

You then mocked what I said by asking do these words stand forever, as you quote a scripture where Jesus spoke.

Yes, they stand forever! Jesus' words stand FOREVER.

God's Truth

Does this sound like a silly cliche to you?

Matthew 24:25 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

john w

Hall of Fame

Because you assert that "all of the bible says the same thing," you spam a false dichotomy, as following Paul, is following the risen, glorified, ascended, seated "Lord from heaven" in this dispensation. You follow "Jesus,"(and thus, Peter), in His ministry on earth, which included Him telling others, to observe the law. Nice, closet Catholic.

You, to the children of Israel:

"You ignore the real LORD God and His teachings to follow Moses!!!!!!!Stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Clueless Dodgeball, full of deception,

Stumped us there. That settles it. Please debate us more....And teach us......Please?

Right Divider

Body part
Do you think no one can see?

This is what you said when I said Jesus' words stand forever:

You called my saying, "Jesus' words stand forever" a SILLY CLICHE.

You then mocked what I said by asking and quoted a scripture where Jesus spoke and you said: "Do these words stand forever?"

Yes, they stand forever! Jesus' words stand FOREVER.
When Jesus appeared to Paul, was He STILL only coming to the lost sheep of the house of Israel?

Yes, you'll pervert a bunch of scripture to fix that one.