Disagree but respect

musterion

You are lying about me. I have told people here many times that I am saved.

You can't go against me any other way but with lies.

You believe salvation can be lost.

Saved in the Bible = SAFE.

You reject the biblical truth of a believer's eternal safety in Christ.

That's why you believe you need to keep yourself saved by your works, and count everyone who disagrees as an enemy.

That's why you're not saved.

Isn't it strange, though? You and Meshak have the same belief on that point: getting into Heaven ultimately depends on what you do or don't do. You two have pretty much the same bad good news.

musterion

I haven't attacked you, I relayed a converaation and you're attacking me.

My response to you is this:

John 1:5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

You're beating your head against the wall trying to reason with her.

Best you can do, if I may suggest it, is rebuke for the good of others. Expose her falseness and duplicity. I've pointed out prime examples of it in the past few posts. It's her M.O. here. You're still shocked by it; we're used to it. It's all she does. There's nothing else there. Watch and see.

Right Divider

Body part
He is not a robot. He was kind, and loving, and empathetic. He showed mercy and kindness to sinners.
Like this?

Matt 23:13-31 (AKJV/PCE)
(23:13) ¶ But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in [yourselves], neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in. (23:14) Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation. (23:15) Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves. (23:16) Woe unto you, [ye] blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor! (23:17) [Ye] fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold? (23:18) And, Whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whosoever sweareth by the gift that is upon it, he is guilty. (23:19) [Ye] fools and blind: for whether [is] greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift? (23:20) Whoso therefore shall swear by the altar, sweareth by it, and by all things thereon. (23:21) And whoso shall swear by the temple, sweareth by it, and by him that dwelleth therein. (23:22) And he that shall swear by heaven, sweareth by the throne of God, and by him that sitteth thereon. (23:23) Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier [matters] of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone. (23:24) [Ye] blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel. (23:25) Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess. (23:26) [Thou] blind Pharisee, cleanse first that [which is] within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also. (23:27) Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead [men's] bones, and of all uncleanness. (23:28) Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity. (23:29) Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous, (23:30) And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets. (23:31) Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.

God's Truth

If one could, any can. Which means you could lose your seat.

And now that I think of it, I think your weaselly answer was something like "No, but I could give it up," does that sound right?

You don't get to say I say things that I did not. If you do, then you are a liar.

God's Truth

There are old timers here who say you've been here before. I'll believe them over you.

You, and Patrick Jane who thanked you, you have both been told by the OWNER of this site that I have NOT been here before. You both are rebellious and don't care about the truth.

God's Truth

Not too bright, are ya.

Gossip is behind someone's back. Everything she has said, has been out in the open here and much of it referring to what YOU posted publicly.

You pretending it is okay what you are doing is what is not too bright.

You are gossiping and it is sin.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nope, sure doesn't. Very thankful that works don't save us!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Amen!
unfortunately we have several here at TOL that we call the worker bees because they rely on their own righteousness and obedience which is relying on the wrong one.
They try so desperately to make it two instead of one.

Romans 5:18-19 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Their egos will not let them stand for themselves not being included so they can boast of their own righteousness and obedience.

God's Truth

You believe salvation can be lost.

Look at you trying to hide from the lie you said about me. You said I said I was not saved. Read what God says about covering up your sin.

Saved in the Bible = SAFE.
Then why can it be a dreadful thing to fall in the hands of God?

You reject the biblical truth of a believer's eternal safety in Christ.

Jesus warns us for a reason.

That's why you believe you need to keep yourself saved by your works,
It is Jesus' works that I am doing.

He keeps me saved.

If you are not obeying Jesus, then what in the world are you doing?

and count everyone who disagrees as an enemy.

You dishonest person; stop speaking for me.
That's why you're not saved.

You are not fit to call it.

Isn't it strange, though? You and Meshak have the same belief on that point: getting into Heaven ultimately depends on what you do or don't do. You two have pretty much the same bad good news.

You couldn't tell the difference between the teachings of Meshak and mine; let alone the teachings of God from yours.

Last edited: