Disagree but respect

glorydaz

So you believe Jesus teaches sin? I preach obey Jesus. You say I always have my mind set on sin.

Jesus' words are not sin.

Well, He certainly did preach the Law when He walked among us, and sin is transgression of the Law.

So, for people, like you, who are stuck on the wrong side of the cross, I guess I understand why you're so fixated on SIN.

No one has ever said "Jesus' words are sin", so you need to stop bearing false witness, and declare yourself GUILTY under the Law of SIN and Death.

shauna_hale

Like this?

Matt 23:13-31 (AKJV/PCE)
(23:13) ¶ But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in [yourselves], neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in. (23:14) Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation. (23:15) Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves. (23:16) Woe unto you, [ye] blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor! (23:17) [Ye] fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold? (23:18) And, Whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whosoever sweareth by the gift that is upon it, he is guilty. (23:19) [Ye] fools and blind: for whether [is] greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift? (23:20) Whoso therefore shall swear by the altar, sweareth by it, and by all things thereon. (23:21) And whoso shall swear by the temple, sweareth by it, and by him that dwelleth therein. (23:22) And he that shall swear by heaven, sweareth by the throne of God, and by him that sitteth thereon. (23:23) Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier [matters] of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone. (23:24) [Ye] blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel. (23:25) Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess. (23:26) [Thou] blind Pharisee, cleanse first that [which is] within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also. (23:27) Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead [men's] bones, and of all uncleanness. (23:28) Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity. (23:29) Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous, (23:30) And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets. (23:31) Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
What's with this robot comment everyone is talking about?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

God's Truth

Well, He certainly did preach the Law when He walked among us, and sin is transgression of the Law.
He came to fulfill the law, and to teach us the new law.
So, for people, like you, who are stuck on the wrong side of the cross, I guess I understand why you're so fixated on SIN.
There is no such thing as the wrong side of the cross. You make up things and preach it like it is truth.

You claim Jesus had a wrong side and that he is stuck on sin.

No one has ever said "Jesus' words are sin", so you need to stop bearing false witness, and declare yourself GUILTY under the Law of SIN and Death.

I preach to obey Jesus and YOU say I am stuck on sin. Jesus taught the NEW law and you say he did not.
You claim Paul came with a better gospel...that should make anyone cringe.

God's Truth

Stop posting to my attention then.

How many times do you have to be told that I can defend myself from the lies you say about me?

Don't talk about me and tell people things that are not true.

I have corrected you and told you many times, so it makes it a lie when you say it again.

shauna_hale

I don't think she was taught the facts of life. :think:
She'll know in the end. Plus, judgement will be fun... (I trust you to see the sarcasm, but I'm gonna be told that I'm looking forward to judgement or something)

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

God's Truth

Proof positive you're a messenger of Satan.

1 Cor 9:17, Gal 2:7 vs Mark 1:14

Romans 1:3 vs Romans 16:25

There is only one gospel.

Jesus is the one full of grace who came with grace.

You call me a messenger of Satan because I said Paul didn't come with a better gospel than Jesus.

Anyone with any kind of ability to reason can see what you are.