Disagree but respect

God's Truth

Just fyi, I wasn't speaking in anger or was out of control. I was questioning. And, musterion asked what the convo was. Did I miscommunicate? Pretty sure we could scroll back up and see where it went wrong...

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

You have been gossiping about me and saying ill things concerning me.

You know that is sin, don't you?

God's Truth

I don't have a problem with others not agreeing with Calvinism. That doesn't affect salvation. Regardless of which comes first, the saving or the saying, the person is still saved.

And, I never once said that I was perfect. I strive to be caring and compassionate. I try to choose my words wisely.

You have been attacking me and encouraging others while they attack me.

God's Truth

I'm usually here on laptop. When using the phone, I don't have the app, I just log in through a browser. Tried the app way back, didn't like it, never went back.

Well...it can, depending on exactly what version of Refomed-ish gospel someone is believing. Lordship Salvation, for example. But we don't need to get into it now.

She's not. The false gospel according to GT, in a nutshell: the believer is saved not in the here and now, but eventually and ONLY through the continued work of constant repentance for all sin. Don't repent enough, go to Hell.

IOW, confessional salvation. Exactly like the Catholic false gospel, except without the priest.

You are lying about me. I have told people here many times that I am saved.

You can't go against me any other way but with lies.

shauna_hale

You have been gossiping about me and saying ill things concerning me.

You know that is sin, don't you?
Wow, you are twisting this. Everything I said was there in the open for you to read. If you're having problems with what I said, maybe you need to look inward to see why it bothers you. Also, if you don't care, stop bringing it up.

God's Truth

That sounds like a terrible way to live. If that's the case, no one would go to Heaven.

Stop gossiping. It is sin.

If you want to know something about me, ask me.

Proverbs 11:9 With their mouths the godless destroy their neighbors, but through knowledge the righteous escape.

1 Timothy 5:13 Besides, they get into the habit of being idle and going about from house to house. And not only do they become idlers, but also busybodies who talk nonsense, saying things they ought not to.

Romans 1:29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips,

32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

God's Truth

Wow, you are twisting this. Everything I said was there in the open for you to read. If you're having problems with what I said, maybe you need to look inward to see why it bothers you. Also, if you don't care, stop bringing it up.

I am going through the posts that were last made since I last posted, and I can comment on all the posts that spoke of me.

You are a gossip and encouraged it. You are as guilty as Musterion.

shauna_hale

Stop gossiping. It is sin.

If you want to know something about me, ask me.

Proverbs 11:9 With their mouths the godless destroy their neighbors, but through knowledge the righteous escape.

1 Timothy 5:13 Besides, they get into the habit of being idle and going about from house to house. And not only do they become idlers, but also busybodies who talk nonsense, saying things they ought not to.

Romans 1:29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips,

32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.
I haven't attacked you, I relayed a converaation and you're attacking me.

My response to you is this:

John 1:5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

God's Truth

What verbal abuse? I've not seen you do that at all.

You haven't been here so who do you think you are to comment on whether or not Musterion abuses others?

She is proud of her verbal abuse and claims Jesus and Paul does it.

God's Truth

John 1:5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

If you want to talk about doctrines, do so. However, you need to stop turning this into a thread about what you think of me, as Musterion likes to do.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

She (GT) is someone who denies the Trinity, so you are dealing with someone who has great difficulty in interpreting Scripture properly. If someone is wrong on the essentials, they will be wrong on most other matters of the faith.

AMR

God's Truth

Now back to the thread topic.

This is what katie said that I do not agree with.

The problem with this America is that everyone thinks there is one correct way to live and believe.

I believe there is a correct way to live and Christians should say what it is.

God's Truth

She (GT) is someone who denies the Trinity, so you are dealing with someone who has great difficulty in interpreting Scripture properly. If someone is wrong on the essentials, they will be wrong on most other matters of the faith.

AMR

I believe there are three, but they are not three separate and different, as the trinity doctrine says.

There are three and they are the same and not ever separate.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

AMR

this is essential for salvation, according to Jesus:

Luke 10:25-37 New International Version (NIV)

The Parable of the Good Samaritan

25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”

27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[a]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’

28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii[c] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

musterion

I couldn't care any less what you think of me.

You have proven though to be an immature Christian who is not so compassionate and understanding after all, as you claim I am not.

You don't even get that Musterion will go against you too, if she could stop herself from taking this opportunity to tell untruths about me.

Musterion is a he, husband of one wife, father of two girls, owner of one big hound.

The rest of what you said, like always, isn't worth acknowledging.

musterion

You are not speaking truth.

I have told you more than once now that I could not lose my seat.

However, it doesn't mean that another couldn't.

If one could, any can. Which means you could lose your seat.

And now that I think of it, I think your weaselly answer was something like "No, but I could give it up," does that sound right?

musterion

You have to tell untruths about me, or how could you go against me any other way?

Now tell us if Jesus was robotic when he quoted scripture and told everyone to repent.

Is that old stuff for a limited amount of people in a certain race?

Tell us now, Musterion, should we tell any homosexual they are sinning and they should repent?

You should be less worried about baiting me, and more worried about ensuring you've actually been completely forgiven and eternally justified before God. If you don't have that - and you don't - nothing else matters.