Direct assault on Satan (Evil's.<(I)> Naughty List)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
What a dumb answer.

If you knew Jesus, you would know His Fathers name is greater than Jesus.

LA

And... Jesus is a transliteration... It bounces back from Greek to Yeshua... which is still a loose interpretation... from Hebrew... Yeshua bounces back to Jeshua... and the final... closest way of accurately enunciating Jesus' name in English, while acknowledging the Hebrew and Aramaic is... Yehoshua ... which means YHWH is Salvation.

See LA...

UPGRADE...

; )

Imagine that LA ... just like [MENTION=12870]steko[/MENTION] said... and.. He received that name at...

Drum roll... Birth!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And... Jesus is a transliteration... It bounces back from Greek to Yeshua... which is still a loose interpretation... from Hebrew... Yeshua bounces back to Jeshua... and the final... closest way of accurately enunciating Jesus' name in English, while acknowledging the Hebrew and Aramaic is... Yehoshua ... which means YHWH is Salvation.

See LA...

UPGRADE...

; )

Imagine that LA ... just like [MENTION=12870]steko[/MENTION] said... and.. He received that name at...

Drum roll... Birth!

Php 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
Php 2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
Php 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
Php 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

LA

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Php 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
Php 2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
Php 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
Php 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

LA

Respect and...

# Awesome....

One final piece of the puzzle... He had the name at birth... but... Luke 2:21

Luke 2:21 On the eighth day, when it was time for his b’rit-milah, he was given the name Yeshua, which is what the angel had called him before his conception.

God Bless You.

God's Truth

At lesst trinitarians know that Jesus is not the Father in a mans body..

You are a modelist.

Stop trying to hide it.

LA
I do not know what EvilEye is I thought he was a trinitarian like the Madists.

If I was a modalist I would tell you. I am no more a modalist than I am a trinitarian.

You preach that a mere man became a God. That is not possible.

However, the Almighty God can do anything He wants, and He came as a Son of Man in a flesh body.

God's Truth

Your first post to me since you returned here in this thread I responded to earlier today. And since it was full of wrong assumptions and more false accusations, accusing me of being an Arian, that entire post was a waste of your time. But then I posted again, here, what you ignored once again from one of my own threads, (all of which you for some mysterious reason avoid like the plague), and you still have not responded to the post full of the Testimony of Yeshua again here in this your thread. We are to owe no man anything but to love one another. I have responded to you and Jerry with the truth yet again even though you yourself have tried every dirty trick in your book to the point of even making up a JW billboard, with a man standing at the door knocking, and my name pasted into your phony image file.

They both have done the same thing to me.

God's Truth

Hey Daqq... spoiler... you don't believe Jesus is God...

Arian... end of ... subject!

You're not a special, unique snowflake...

You're Arian... Jesus is God Daqq... end of subject!

Isaiah 9:6 ?

Nope... you tore it out of your bible.

Why don't you apologize for the lying and harassment you have done to me in this thread?

Just because you have a hard time with comprehension was no reason for you to slander and verbally abuse me as you did.

God's Truth

1 Timothy 3:16
Beyond all question, the mystery of godliness is great: He appeared in a body, was vindicated by the Spirit, was seen by angels, was preached among the nations, was believed on in the world, was taken up in glory. (NIV)

1. Although the above verse in the NIV does not support the Trinity, there are some Greek manuscripts that read, “God appeared in the flesh.” This reading of some Greek manuscripts has passed into some English versions, and the King James Version is one of them. Trinitarian scholars admit, however, that these Greek texts were altered by scribes in favor of the Trinitarian position. The reading of the earliest and best manuscripts is not “God” but rather “he who.” Almost all the modern versions have the verse as “the mystery of godliness is great, which was manifest in the flesh,” or some close equivalent.

You would try to draw suspicion on the whole Bible just to defend your false doctrines.

God's Truth

According to the Lord Jesus faith results in a person receiving eternal life so how can you say that that "faith without works" is worthless?
Because the Lord Jesus Christ says faith without works is dead.

"Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life" (Jn.5:24).
He was saying that to obedient Jews.

And just in case anyone thinks Jesus says faith alone saves and wants to forget about all the times he says to obey---

Luke 11:28 He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."

What was that Jerry? Do you have trouble letting go of your false teachings for the truth?

In this verse the Greek word translated "believes" and the Greek word translated "has" are both in the "present" tense.

What a joke. Who needs to know Greek to understand God’s Truth?

No one has to do the works of the law, which are the purification/ceremonial works.

However, everyone has to do God’s will and that is the work we have to do to get saved and to stay saved.
Wise up. No one has to do "works" in order to receive the "gift" of eternal life:

"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord" (Ro.6:23).

Believers are justified "freely" by grace in the eyes of the Lord so no one has to do works in order to be justified freely by His grace:

"Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus" (Ro.3:24).
Jesus saves us all on his own and he chooses to save those who obey.

God's Truth

Why did Jesus have to save us? Can't we fulfil the Old Covenant within our own flesh?

# The Question does not denote my opinion.

Jesus RECONCILED us to God. That means Jesus put us in him and put himself in our heart.

That does NOT mean we do not have to do anything.

Jesus tells us how to get in him and if you don't do what he says you will not get in him.

…unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.

God's Truth

Oh... You noted my discussion with GT... Let's side track... and come back to this point again.

John 6:63

Who's Flesh "Profits" nothing.

Jesus' or Ours?

And please answer this as well...

What is the first name of The King of kings?

Ahhhh.. let's throw in one more...

What was the work of Jesus?

I'll throw in a hint for this one... (John 16:6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)

You misunderstand Jesus just like you misunderstand when I speak his words.

Do you want to apologize for the slander you did to me because you are confused?

God's Truth

Our flesh profits nothing.

Technically, "Jesus," "Emmanuel," all first names. "Christ" is a name. As it Hosanna. However, they also have denotations prior to Christ's birth.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Jesus was explaining that he is not telling anyone to eat his flesh but that we are to obey HIS WORDS.

God's Truth

Excellent!!!

Now... if the King of Kings made a Commandment... could we call it a "Royal Decree" ?

And... how important would the "Royal Decree" be?

Please search James ... chapter 2... tell me if you can find the King's Royal Decree.

Do you believe we have to love each other? Yes or no.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

If the Father's name is YHVH
and it is the greatest name
and if the Father has given Jesus the name that is above every name
then the Father gave to Jesus the name YHVH.

EE says Jesus is that name.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That is about people saying Jesus is not from God.

That is not about saying Jesus is God the Father come as a Son.

You are reaching too hard to slander.

It is embarrassing.

You say Jesus is the Father come as the Son.

I wonder if EE will say he agrees or disagrees with you.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I do not know what EvilEye is I thought he was a trinitarian like the Madists.

If I was a modalist I would tell you. I am no more a modalist than I am a trinitarian.

You preach that a mere man became a God. That is not possible.

However, the Almighty God can do anything He wants, and He came as a Son of Man in a flesh body.

You deny Gods Son.

You say Jesus is His own Father.

LA