Direct assault on Satan (Evil's.<(I)> Naughty List)

RBBI

God really came as a Man. He did not pretend to come as a Man.

To whom shall a Man pray to if not to God the Father?

You do not know the truth and you do not know me.

As for three husbands, where do you get three husbands.

In addition, address the scriptures and explanations I gave.

Jesus is not G-d, which He Himself testified to, numerous times. Until you know who the Son is, you have not seen the Father. Go back to square one and meditate on both Peter and Paul's revelation of who the Son is. Peace

God's Truth

Jesus is not G-d, which He Himself testified to, numerous times. Until you know who the Son is, you have not seen the Father. Go back to square one and meditate on both Peter and Paul's revelation of who the Son is. Peace

Your opinions are worthless and mere denial is NO defense for truth.

Go and reply to the scriptures that I gave you and answer questions.

God the Father calls Himself the Holy One, the Savior, and the King.

He also says there is no one besides Him.

Jesus is called the Holy One of Israel, the Savior, and the King.

So tell me how you cannot grasp that Jesus is God the Father come in the flesh as a Man?

Do you think there is someone besides God?

Do you think there are two Holy Ones, two Kings, and two Saviors?

lol

God's Truth

Where did RBBI go?

He/she is a big talker when giving worthless opinions but takes off and hides from scripture and questions.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Please look up Isaiah 9:6 and tell me what it says. We can start there.

See here. Thank You. Just showing there are different ways to interpret Isaiah 9:6 :)

God is love.

God includes all views in his omnipresence, because He is infinite. It is we who are dividing. Something to think about. Love unifies.

God's Truth

Dont forget dear, 'God' is love :) - lets orient our discussions in that spirit, shall we? ;)

I do not need to be reminded about God from you. I am not even sure that you believe in the same God. You profane the written words of God. As for my discussions, I have done nothing wrong. Why don't you go find some other people to say that too who are not so passive aggressive like you? I am sure John W. could use some of your advice.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I do not need to be reminded about God from you. I am not even sure that you believe in the same God. You profane the written words of God. As for my discussions, I have done nothing wrong. Why don't you go find some other people to say that too who are not so passive aggressive like you? I am sure John W. could use some of your advice.

I disagree about John W. He is warning all who reject Ephesians 2:8 in its true scriptural form. He is the "Rock Rifleman".

Freelight is easy to discern... Spiritually... 1 John 4 exposes His Master and inspiration... (1 Corinthians 9:22f)

And... (James 2:8) is my answer to your question... far back. But... this and no other verse is an excuse to try to hang the Burden of the "Lamb" alone... on anyone... as admission to heaven and eternity with YHWH is Salvation.

I never quarrel with Free Light or John W... because I can discern their spiritual motivations...

Now... (Ephesians 2:8 and John 6:63, 66)

Do you believe them? Or doe you ignore (Galatians 3:22), while refusing to acknowledge that (Deuteronomy 5:1 - Deuteronomy 31:26) are an unbreakable burden that was fulfilled in the flesh of Jesus Christ... alone? (2 Corinthians 12:9)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
See here. Thank You. Just showing there are different ways to interpret Isaiah 9:6 :)

God is love.

God includes all views in his omnipresence, because He is infinite. It is we who are dividing. Something to think about. Love unifies.

As you are correct in how it could be seen... I am also aware that you are theologically razor sharp.

# Matthew 5:39 and James 2:8

If anyone... except for you tries to express that view... their theological feet will get held to the (Hebrew 12:29 + Somg of Solomon 8:6)

God's Truth

I disagree about John W. He is warning all who reject Ephesians 2:8 in its true scriptural form. He is the "Rock Rifleman".
I believe he would not speak like that to me in person and that it is a cowardly act to verbally abuse people the way he does, and a bigger coward who defends it.

Freelight is easy to discern... Spiritually... 1 John 4 exposes His Master and inspiration... (1 Corinthians 9:22f)
I say you are a false judge.

And... (James 2:8) is my answer to your question... far back.
I notice you don't respond to my posts as you should. You still need to apologize for attacking me and trying to ridicule me because you misunderstood something I said.

Let's see if you can back your teaching.

You referenced James speaking about the Royal Law.

Will you answer some questions I have for you about it?

But... this and no other verse is an excuse to try to hang the Burden of the "Lamb" alone... on anyone... as admission to heaven and eternity with YHWH is Salvation.

I never quarrel with Free Light or John W... because I can discern their spiritual motivations...

Now... (Ephesians 2:8 and John 6:63, 66)

Do you believe them? Or doe you ignore (Galatians 3:22), while refusing to acknowledge that (Deuteronomy 5:1 - Deuteronomy 31:26) are an unbreakable burden that was fulfilled in the flesh of Jesus Christ... alone? (2 Corinthians 12:9)

No scripture in the Bible tells us that there is a new way of not having to obey.

What don't you get about Jesus' words standing forever?

God's Truth

And... (James 2:8) is my answer to your question... far back.

You do not even know what James means about the Royal Law.
The Royal Law is about loving your neighbor.

James 2:8 If you really keep the royal law found in Scripture, "Love your neighbor as yourself," you are doing right.

Did you read that? The Royal Law is to love your neighbor.

James 2:10 For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it.

James 2:11 For he who said, "You shall not commit adultery," also said, "You shall not murder." If you do not commit adultery but do commit murder, you have become a lawbreaker.

Read the next scripture, Jesus says to do to others what you would have them do to you.
Matthew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

Now read what Paul says, he preaches the exact same thing as Jesus and James.

Romans 13:10
Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.

James was speaking of the ROYAL LAW OF LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR.
Love is not harming your neighbor that is how we love our neighbors; we do no harm to them.

If you do not harm your neighbor by not murdering your neighbor, it is good and you have obeyed a commandment of do not murder.

If you do not harm your neighbor by committing adultery with your neighbor's wife, then you have obeyed another commandment.

If you do not harm your neighbor by bearing false witness against your neighbor, you have done right and obeyed yet another command.

If you STEAL from your neighbor, you have HARMED your neighbor, AND NOW YOU ARE GUILTY OF BREAKING THE WHOLE ROYAL LAW OF LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR.

Do you understand now? You obeyed all those commands and were doing right by loving your neighbor and not harming him...but then, you missed up on one. You did not kill your neighbor, commit adultery with his wife, you did not bear false witness against him...but you stole something from him...you have now broke one law and stole...but now you are guilty of breaking the whole law of love your neighbor because you hurt him by stealing from him.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Lol, you mean you were not blasted to smitherines by the me-me-generator billboards?
Me neither, they seem to have absolutely no effect on me at all, it really is quite funny.

[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]'s Method's of Deceit (Updated)

(1) Boiling Scripture down to root language and using possible word definitions to distort scriptural integrity.
- this also makes [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] look like a theological Ace. Unfortunately... It's just scriptural smoke, mirrors and scriptural distortion and twisting.

Example: Daqq tampering with Isaiah 9:6 Via Septuagint (Greek Translation)

The Joke? The Great Isaiah Scroll is one of the oldest... full... Hebrew Scrolls in existence. It dates to 125 BCE and all 66 books of Isaiah are intact... Um... Rotfl... Trinity Tampering? You're funny [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]

The Great Isaiah Scroll (1QIsaa) is one of the original seven Dead Sea Scrolls discovered in Qumran in 1947. It is the largest (734 cm) and best preserved of all the biblical scrolls, and the only one that is almost complete. The 54 columns contain all 66 chapters of the Hebrew version of the biblical Book of Isaiah. Dating from ca. 125 BCE, it is also one of the oldest of the Dead Sea Scrolls, some one thousand years older than the oldest manuscripts of the Hebrew Bible known to us before the scrolls' discovery.

The Great Isaiah Scroll Translated... at verse 6 of Chapter 9

23. with burning consuming fire. (5) Because a child shall be born to us and a son is given to us and the government shall be upon
24. his shoulders and he shall be called wonderful, counsellor, mighty God, everlasting father the prince of peace. (6) Of the increase
25. of his government [&waw&} and his peace there shall be no end. upon the throne of David and over his kingdom to order it and to establish it

Isaiah 9:6

For a child is born to us, a son is given to us; dominion will rest on his shoulders, and he will be given the name Pele-Yo‘etz El Gibbor Avi-‘Ad Sar-Shalom Wonder of a Counselor, Mighty God, Father of Eternity, Prince of Peace,

(2) Long, Spiritual Allegory that is partially accurate, but is infused with commentary from Daqq's doctrinal source.
- I know this is going to sound extreme, but Daqq is listening to a very dark voice and he believes that it is indeed "Godly"... but...

Matthew 6:22-24

(3) Making False Theological Claims about others

(4) Whining

(5) Nit picking a term to hide theological error (Gnat Straining)

(6) Claiming He has rebutted someone, while fully leaving all posted scripture towards him... un-refuted by anything other than tactic 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or any combination of them... or all of them.

Prime example This is a link to a post where I directly addressed the myriad of scripture that [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] had failed to address.

Jerry Shugart

Some people just refuse to believe what is so plain in Scripture because of their preconceived ideas.

They say that faith is not enough in order to be saved. But here Peter makes it plain that salvation is a direct result of believing:

"...for you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls" (1 Pet.1:9).​

These same people who refuse to believe that faith is enough tobe saved must question the following words of the Lord Jesus:

"And he said unto her, Thy sins are forgiven. And they that sat at meat with him began to say within themselves, Who is this that forgiveth sins also? And he said to the woman, Thy faith hath saved thee; go in peace" (Lk.7:48-50).​

These same people refuse to believe what Paul said here because they do not think that anyone can be saved by just believing the gospel:

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth"
(Ro.1:16).​

According to the same people the gospel by itself brings salvation to no one, despite what Paul says. These same people deny that the answer given by Paul here cannot be correct because they think that it takes more than belief to be saved:

"And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? 31. And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house"
(Acts 16:30-31).​

According to the same people the Lord's words by themselves bring life to no one because one must first believe and then obey to be saved. However, the words of the Lord Jesus here refute their ideas:

"It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life"
(Jn.6:63).​

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Some people just refuse to believe what is so plain in Scripture because of their preconceived ideas.

It is you and your friends doing this. It is because your doctrines are missing Jesus' word.

You cannot claim Christians disregarding Jesus' word and saying His word is just for the Jews.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
It is you and your friends doing this. It is because your doctrine are missing Jesus' word.

You cannot claim Christians disregarding Jesus' word and saying His word is just for the Jews.

Aside front the fact that you are dishonest and misrepresenting matters on an enormous level.

You also deny the very TRUTH that saves and the GOSPEL HE...

"Only God is Good"
"I AM the GOOD Shepherd"

The GOOD Shepherd purchased with HIS very BLOOD of the union of humanity and HE.
In the beginning was the LOGOS and the LOGOS was with GOD and THE LOGOS was GOD. Even if you distort it to "a GOD". (Isaiah 45:5) shows you to be a denier of THE MASHIACH (Messiah) (Savior)...

You are denying that GOD (Jesus Christ)... Became FLESH.

jsanford108

Excellent!!!

Now... if the King of Kings made a Commandment... could we call it a "Royal Decree" ?

And... how important would the "Royal Decree" be?

Please search James ... chapter 2... tell me if you can find the King's Royal Decree.

I would not compare it to a royal decree, however, I think that the analogy will suffice. And I would say that such a "decree" would be purely good and beyond refute.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

jsanford108

Jesus was explaining that he is not telling anyone to eat his flesh but that we are to obey HIS WORDS.

I disagree with you there, dear friend. For three reasons.

1.) Christ repeats the same phrase several times. He never gives the clarification that you provide. Despite people turning away. If it was simply a misunderstanding, why would He not provide such clarification? Further more, no where in the passage is it labeled as a parable, nor does Christ give your explanation, even to his disciples.

2.) In no Nee Testament writing is the explanation you provide, given or even alluded to.

3.) the passage from John that you refer to ties directly into the Last Supper. Once again, no clarification akin to yours is given anywhere throughout the entire New Testament, that suggests alternate meaning or symbolism in the Last Supper.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I would not compare it to a royal decree, however, I think that the analogy will suffice. And I would say that such a "decree" would be purely good and beyond refute.

Then could we say that "Love" (Romans 13:10) Fulfills the full Law (Deuteronomy 5:1 - Deuteronomy 31:26) for us?

After all... (John 3:16f) and (John 6:29 + John 6:63) ... Therefore... (Galatians 3:10; 5:10)...

Because (James 2:10) and (Galatians 5:4) make it clear our only hope is (Ephesians 2:8) ... Because of (Romans 4:4f) ?

Because ... (Ephesians 2:8f) is one of the easiest ways to see that there is only one way?

# Only one WAY (John 14:6)

jsanford108

Then could we say that "Love" (Romans 13:10) Fulfills the full Law (Deuteronomy 5:1 - Deuteronomy 31:26) for us?

After all... (John 3:16f) and (John 6:29 + John 6:63) ... Therefore... (Galatians 3:10; 5:10)...

Because (James 2:10) and (Galatians 5:4) make it clear our only hope is (Ephesians 2:8) ... Because of (Romans 4:4f) ?

Because ... (Ephesians 2:8f) is one of the easiest ways to see that there is only one way?

# Only one WAY (John 14:6)

You are drawing lines, arranging them to point to a conclusion, which you then say illustrates your belief.

However, you are picking and choosing verses. Each of the ones you choose is taken from a whole. Naturally, all grace originates from Christ. Naturally, Christ fulfills the old covenant. There is no disagreement there.

The disagreement comes when you utilized two verses (James and Galatians) as a "if-then" equation. The equal being Eph 2:8. However, this is a false equation. The laws being spoken of are not being made null, rather (keep in mind we agree here) they are fulfilled. Does being fulfilled denote a status of obsolete? Of course not.

Allow us to examine Eph 2:8. "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God." It does say "saved through faith," but that is not the essence of the passage. It is that our very faith is a gift from God. A gift of grace. This does not mean that our salvation is attained via faith alone. Note the verse does not say "faith alone."

How do you reconcile a "faith alone" stance, in any coaxing, against James 2:24?

(time and again I give this charge: the only time "faith alone" appears in Scripture, it is preceded by the words "not by." No one is able to adequately defend their position, refuting this key piece of evidence against them. I would gladly welcome any)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You are drawing lines, arranging them to point to a conclusion, which you then say illustrates your belief.

However, you are picking and choosing verses. Each of the ones you choose is taken from a whole. Naturally, all grace originates from Christ. Naturally, Christ fulfills the old covenant. There is no disagreement there.

The disagreement comes when you utilized two verses (James and Galatians) as a "if-then" equation. The equal being Eph 2:8. However, this is a false equation. The laws being spoken of are not being made null, rather (keep in mind we agree here) they are fulfilled. Does being fulfilled denote a status of obsolete? Of course not.

Allow us to examine Eph 2:8. "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God." It does say "saved through faith," but that is not the essence of the passage. It is that our very faith is a gift from God. A gift of grace. This does not mean that our salvation is attained via faith alone. Note the verse does not say "faith alone."

How do you reconcile a "faith alone" stance, in any coaxing, against James 2:24?

(time and again I give this charge: the only time "faith alone" appears in Scripture, it is preceded by the words "not by." No one is able to adequately defend their position, refuting this key piece of evidence against them. I would gladly welcome any)

I don't have to... I predicted your scriptural challenge concerning the verse and preemptively had you answer to it... BRB

Our flesh profits nothing.

Technically, "Jesus," "Emmanuel," all first names. "Christ" is a name. As it Hosanna. However, they also have denotations prior to Christ's birth.

Excellent!!!

Now... if the King of Kings made a Commandment... could we call it a "Royal Decree" ?

Please search James ... chapter 2... tell me if you can find the King's Royal Decree.

Luther was a fool when He called James an epistle of straw!

It is the deepest Grace only Book in the Bible!

The Works... ARE the Love of Jesus that Save US! We are now commissioned to LOVE all people as if they were "God". (1 John 4:8). And again... (1 John 3:15)

James 2 uses wealthy to denote (Self Righteousness) ... and Poverty to denote a (visible Sinner)... context (Romans 4:4f). note faith and Love unite... like in 1 Corinthians 13f ... but Works of flesh are counted as (Debt). Thus the Works James speak of are Love... Charity And the like... like the GOOD SAMARITAN. Note... This isn't this way so that we can Sin... God did this because we Sin. He knew we couldn't keep the Law... so He kept it for us and died the LAMB without Blemish for us.

Jesus was continually harrassed for spending time with people the religious called detestable.

And per James 2:10 ... If our "Works" or presence of "Carnal Righteousness" factor in a fraction... the entire Law becomes our burden of condemnation.

It's Jesus and Love or Condemnation... turn one or the other way... But NO man can serve two masters.

Now let's read it in context...
Spoiler
2 My brethren, do not hold the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with partiality. James chapter 2 - For if there should come into your assembly a man with gold rings, in fine apparel, and there should also come in a poor man in filthy clothes, 3 and you pay attention to the one wearing the fine clothes and say to him, “You sit here in a good place,” and say to the poor man, “You stand there,” or, “Sit here at my footstool,” 4 have you not shown partiality among yourselves, and become judges with evil thoughts?

5 Listen, my beloved brethren: Has God not chosen the poor of this world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom
which He promised to those who love Him? 6 But you have dishonored the poor man. Do not the rich oppress you and drag you into the courts? 7 Do they not blaspheme that noble name by which you are called?

8 If you really fulfill the royal law according to the Scripture, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself,” you do well; 9 but if you show partiality, you commit sin, and are convicted by the law as transgressors. 10 For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all. 11 For He who said, “Do not commit adultery,” also said, “Do not murder.”[c] Now if you do not commit adultery, but you do murder, you have become a transgressor of the law. 12 So speak and so do as those who will be judged by the law of liberty. 13 For judgment is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works. 19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! 20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead? 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar? 22 Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect? 23 And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, “Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.” And he was called the friend of God. 24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.

25 Likewise, was not Rahab the harlot also justified by works when she received the messengers and sent them out another way?

26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Recognition of our sinful state while in our sinful flesh and seeing ourselves as loving servants of all humanity is an easy yoke. Love. That's it.

Faith, Love and Hope... But the greatest of these is Love! The

Last edited:

jsanford108

I don't have to... I predicted your scriptural challenge concerning the verse and preemptively had you answer to it... BRB

Excellent!!!

Luther was a fool when He called James an epistle of straw!

It is the deepest Grace only Book in the Bible!

The Works... ARE the Love of Jesus that Save US! We are now commissioned to LOVE all people as if they were "God". (1 John 4:8). And again... (1 John 3:15)

James 2 uses wealthy to denote (Self Righteousness) ... and Poverty to denote a (visible Sinner)... context (Romans 4:4f). note faith and Love unite... like in 1 Corinthians 13f ... but Works of flesh are counted as (Debt). Thus the Works James speak of are Love... Charity And the like... like the GOOD SAMARITAN. Note... This isn't this way so that we can Sin... God did this because we Sin. He knew we couldn't keep the Law... so He kept it for us and died the LAMB without Blemish for us.

Jesus was continually harrassed for spending time with people the religious called detestable.

And per James 2:10 ... If our "Works" or presence of "Carnal Righteousness" factor in a fraction... the entire Law becomes our burden of condemnation.

It's Jesus and Love or Condemnation... turn one or the other way... But NO man can serve two masters.

Now let's read it in context...
Spoiler
2 My brethren, do not hold the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with partiality. James chapter 2 - For if there should come into your assembly a man with gold rings, in fine apparel, and there should also come in a poor man in filthy clothes, 3 and you pay attention to the one wearing the fine clothes and say to him, “You sit here in a good place,” and say to the poor man, “You stand there,” or, “Sit here at my footstool,” 4 have you not shown partiality among yourselves, and become judges with evil thoughts?

5 Listen, my beloved brethren: Has God not chosen the poor of this world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom
which He promised to those who love Him? 6 But you have dishonored the poor man. Do not the rich oppress you and drag you into the courts? 7 Do they not blaspheme that noble name by which you are called?

8 If you really fulfill the royal law according to the Scripture, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself,” you do well; 9 but if you show partiality, you commit sin, and are convicted by the law as transgressors. 10 For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all. 11 For He who said, “Do not commit adultery,” also said, “Do not murder.”[c] Now if you do not commit adultery, but you do murder, you have become a transgressor of the law. 12 So speak and so do as those who will be judged by the law of liberty. 13 For judgment is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works. 19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! 20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead? 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar? 22 Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect? 23 And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, “Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.” And he was called the friend of God. 24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.

25 Likewise, was not Rahab the harlot also justified by works when she received the messengers and sent them out another way?

26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Recognition of our sinful state while in our sinful flesh and seeing ourselves as loving servants of all humanity is an easy yoke. Love. That's it.

Faith, Love and Hope... But the greatest of these is Love! The

While I agree with most everything here, you have not demonstrated a "faith only" rebuke of my point. The entire passage of James solidifies a faith/works combination. The words Christ solidify a faith/works combination.

I think where we disagree is a viewpoint/perspective. I will try to demonstrate my side. If you have faith, you will do works, right? So you have a faith/works view. If you believe we are commanded to witness, then you believe in a faith/works combination. The issue, usually, with those who hold a faith alone doctrine, is they either 1.) don't want to be classed as any kind of believer in "works," due to negative connotations (which their system has placed on works systems). 2.) they operate on an either/or system, where no two modus operandi can be true, so they consciously negate one half, creating a hypocritical paradoxical system.

This is easily demonstrated by you quote "love. That's it." God/Christ is Love. He is also Mercy. ButHe is also Justice. Many want to leave this attribute out, because it demonstrates the reality of punishment and hell, the necessity of penance, and (the pride killer) that not everyone can be right.