Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Also [and please excuse my inquiring mind] would that mean that Christ has to die each time God recreates man? The bible seems to indicate otherwise...

Romans 6
9 knowing that Christ, having been raised from the dead, dies no more. Death no longer has dominion over Him. 10 For the death that He died, He died to sin once for all; but the life that He lives, He lives to God. 11 Likewise you also, reckon yourselves to be dead indeed to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

No, no way. Jesus died for us ONCE. Others can read it in books when they come back again after the 1,000 years are fulfilled. And some of them will say it was all untrue and some will be believers. That's how it all works. And they shall encompass Israel/Jerusalem round about, and fire will come down from God out of heaven and devour them. (See Rev. 20:9).

In God's Love,

Michael

:sigh:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear 6days,

Sounds good to me. You are right. There have been drawings by primitive man. But that was way before our own Adam and Eve, whom the Lord God 'formed,' NOT God 'created.' Man has been on earth longer than our own Adam and Eve. That is why it is written "and He called 'THEIR' name Adam, in the day they were created.' It says in the second Chapter of Genesis, that the Lord God formed man from the dust of the ground. And seeing the man was lonely, the 'Lord' God 'formed' all the beasts and the fowl from the dust of the ground,' and brought them to the man to see what he would call them. But in the first chapter of Genesis, it says God 'created' the fowl from the waters. It does NOT say he 'formed' them from the ground. There are secrets and hidden meanings that some of you do not know about. They were kept hidden because man was not ready mentally or spiritually enough to handle them sanely. These were the seven thunders that John of Patmos heard, and was told by the Lord Jesus to seal them up until the time of the end. Now is the time 'and the mystery of God is going to be finished, as He has declared to His servants, the prophets.' (See Rev. 10:7). I am very sure of what I speak. I am taught well, by the Lord and the Archangel Michael helps me. Don't think I'm a nut because I say it. Just read and learn, and be prepared, for I try to prepare the way of the Lord once again.

God Pour Out His Spirit Upon Your Ears and Eyes,

Michael

Jukia

Anyways... we do know from the Bible that humans and dinosaurs did live on earth at the same time. There does seem to be supporting evidence from pottery and cave drawings, in addition to some legends of dragons that may be credible.

Another instance where your holy book is mistaken. But I like the dragon legends. So legends = evidence. got it, thanks,

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
How come fossilized humans aren't ever found with Pelicans?
Maybe because Pelicans are ocean faring birds and humans live on land. If you are talking specifically about the flood, well, pelicans live on the ocean so they would have done finr.

There can be many reasons things aren't found together in the fossil record, but that doesn't mean they didn't live together. ( I'm not sure if pelicans is a good example but know there are many things that aren't.. coelacanth?) Another reason may be the sheer scarcity of human fossils. I'm not sure who... Niles Eldridge possibly... said the fossil bones from every human ever found would hardly be enough to fill a coffin.
Scarcity of human population. Okay. So what abut elephants and cattle and deer and oxen and sheep and goats and all the other herd beasts, why do non of them appear in dino bone beds either?

Anyways... we do know from the Bible that humans and dinosaurs did live on earth at the same time. There does seem to be supporting evidence from pottery and cave drawings, in addition to some legends of dragons that may be credible.
I don't believe that the bible supports this at all. Legends of leviathans and dragons could have easily been spawned from a t-rex skull that was uncovered by erosion and discovered by chance.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Maybe because Pelicans are ocean faring birds and humans live on land. If you are talking specifically about the flood, well, pelicans live on the ocean so they would have done finr.

No birds survived the flood outside of the ark.
A steady rain will drown a bird.
The holes in their beak will fill with water.
Pelicans have nostrils.

21 And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man:

22 All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died .

23 And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark.

Scarcity of human population. Okay. So what abut elephants and cattle and deer and oxen and sheep and goats and all the other herd beasts, why do non of them appear in dino bone beds either?

There was no scarcity of humans.
The animals did not die together in the same exact spot as the dinos.
Therefore their bones would not be in the same exact spot.

I don't believe that the bible supports this at all. Legends of leviathans and dragons could have easily been spawned from a t-rex skull that was uncovered by erosion and discovered by chance.

Except the bible tells us man and dinos were here together.
It only takes a few weeks to create a fossil.
Since evolutionists have figured this out, the theory has now changed to, it takes millions of years for a fossil to work its way back up to be found.
That is back up from being covered by of all things..... hunh? LOL
Thats right..... OCEAN SEDIMENT!
Just like I said..... changing theories to try and prove their first false theory of evolution and a dinosaur age.

Check this site on how fossils are formed.

DISCOVERING FOSSILS | What is a fossil? How do fossils form?
http://www.discoveringfossils.co.uk/whatisafossil.htm

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
No birds survived the flood outside of the ark.
A steady rain will drown a bird.
The holes in their beak will fill with water.
Pelicans have nostrils.

21 And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man:

22 All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died .

23 And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark.

There was no scarcity of humans.
The animals did not die together in the same exact spot as the dinos.
Therefore their bones would not be in the same exact spot.

Except the bible tells us man and dinos were here together.
It only takes a few weeks to create a fossil.
Since evolutionists have figured this out, the theory has now changed to, it takes millions of years for a fossil to work its way back up to be found.
That is back up from being covered by of all things..... hunh? LOL
Thats right..... OCEAN SEDIMENT!
Just like I said..... changing theories to try and prove their first false theory of evolution and a dinosaur age.

Check this site on how fossils are formed.

DISCOVERING FOSSILS | What is a fossil? How do fossils form?
http://www.discoveringfossils.co.uk/whatisafossil.htm
Why are you back? We already established you had nothing left to offer.

noguru

Thats right, nothing to offer that you can refute.

The reason you cannot refute my reasoning is because it comes from the true Rock.

You reason from a false theory about rocks. :jawdrop:

You are a moron. You continue to demonstrate that you do not have the slightest clue about science. But you seem proud of your ignorance. By all means continue with that in your life. Just don't expect reasonable people to be fooled by your foolishness.

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
Thats right, nothing to offer that you can refute.

The reason you cannot refute my reasoning is because it comes from the true Rock.

You reason from a false theory about rocks. :jawdrop:

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

For instance. You assert that men and dinos lived together. I refute your statement by presenting evidence that no contemporary bones have ever been found with dino bones. Your response is to assert I am wrong. You have not refuted the evidence presented.

doloresistere

For instance. You assert that men and dinos lived together. I refute your statement by presenting evidence that no contemporary bones have ever been found with dino bones. Your response is to assert I am wrong. You have not refuted the evidence presented.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Your evidence. :rotfl:

No.... you have only offered erroneous speculations about how they should be found together.
Common sense refutes your scenario of why these bones should be found together.
After your theory was refuted, you accused me of being unreasonable.
Still waiting to see your evidence or should I say, waiting to see if you can come up with another scientific theory for me to blast.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
You are a moron. You continue to demonstrate that you do not have the slightest clue about science. But you seem proud of your ignorance. By all means continue with that in your life. Just don't expect reasonable people to be fooled by your foolishness.

You also make me laugh.
I reckon I got more of a clue than yall who dont know rain can drown a bird.
lol.

So beat your chest all yuh want, I am shore yer great grandaddy will approve.:DK:

NOT!!

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
Your evidence. :rotfl:

No.... you have only offered erroneous speculations about how they should be found together.
Common sense refutes your scenario of why these bones should be found together.
After your theory was refuted, you accused me of being unreasonable.
Still waiting to see your evidence or should I say, waiting to see if you can come up with another scientific theory for me to blast.

Common sense explains it. By all means, explaine why dino bones are never found with contemporary bones. Keep in mind that common sense for a flood event that kills all animals would indicate that all those dead animals would collect in the same area as the waters drain. Why didn't that happen?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Common sense explains it. By all means, explaine why dino bones are never found with contemporary bones. Keep in mind that common sense for a flood event that kills all animals would indicate that all those dead animals would collect in the same area as the waters drain. Why didn't that happen?

I already told you why they would not be all hung up in one spot.

Here are just a few reasons.

12 And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights.
24 And the waters prevailed upon the earth an hundred and fifty days.

That gives 6 months for them to be eaten.

Now as the land was completely covered, all one big ocean, It could not have drained back into itself at all, let alone at a rate that would suck everything along with it.( lol common sense)
So what happened?

Can you say evaporation?

1 And God remembered Noah, and every living thing, and all the cattle that was with him in the ark: and God made a wind to pass over the earth, and the waters asswaged ;

2 The fountains also of the deep and the windows of heaven were stopped , and the rain from heaven was restrained ;

3 And the waters returned from off the earth continually : and after the end of the hundred and fifty days the waters were abated .

4 And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat.

5 And the waters decreased continually until the tenth month: in the tenth month, on the first day of the month, were the tops of the mountains seen .

6 And it came to pass at the end of forty days, that Noah opened the window of the ark which he had made :

7 And he sent forth a raven, which went forth to and fro , until the waters were dried up from off the earth.

8 Also he sent forth a dove from him, to see if the waters were abated from off the face of the ground;

9 But the dove found no rest for the sole of her foot, and she returned unto him into the ark, for the waters were on the face of the whole earth: then he put forth his hand, and took her , and pulled her in unto him into the ark.

The removal of the water was a slow process.

Now we know it takes special conditions to make a fossil.
Check the site I supplied.
Out of the very few bodies that were left, even fewer would have been fossilized.
Any that were not eaten and not fossilized would have returned to the dust from whence they came.
So the idea that dino bones not being found with human bones is proof they did not coexist is not even a reasonable claim.
However, fossilized human footprints along side a dinos bones, makes for a reasonable case that they coexisted.

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

The Lord God spoke of leviathan, that dragon who IS in the seas. I can't remember where, but I remember it happening. (See Is. 27:1). "In that day (the end times, Armageddon), the Lord with His sore and great, and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and He shall slay the dragon that is in the sea."

Michael

Last edited:

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
I already told you why they would not be all hung up in one spot.

Here are just a few reasons.

12 And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights.
24 And the waters prevailed upon the earth an hundred and fifty days.

That gives 6 months for them to be eaten.

Now as the land was completely covered, all one big ocean, It could not have drained back into itself at all, let alone at a rate that would suck everything along with it.( lol common sense)
So what happened?

Can you say evaporation?

1 And God remembered Noah, and every living thing, and all the cattle that was with him in the ark: and God made a wind to pass over the earth, and the waters asswaged ;

2 The fountains also of the deep and the windows of heaven were stopped , and the rain from heaven was restrained ;

3 And the waters returned from off the earth continually : and after the end of the hundred and fifty days the waters were abated .

4 And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat.

5 And the waters decreased continually until the tenth month: in the tenth month, on the first day of the month, were the tops of the mountains seen .

6 And it came to pass at the end of forty days, that Noah opened the window of the ark which he had made :

7 And he sent forth a raven, which went forth to and fro , until the waters were dried up from off the earth.

8 Also he sent forth a dove from him, to see if the waters were abated from off the face of the ground;

9 But the dove found no rest for the sole of her foot, and she returned unto him into the ark, for the waters were on the face of the whole earth: then he put forth his hand, and took her , and pulled her in unto him into the ark.

The removal of the water was a slow process.

Now we know it takes special conditions to make a fossil.
Check the site I supplied.
Out of the very few bodies that were left, even fewer would have been fossilized.
Any that were not eaten and not fossilized would have returned to the dust from whence they came.
So the idea that dino bones not being found with human bones is proof they did not coexist is not even a reasonable claim.
However, fossilized human footprints along side a dinos bones, makes for a reasonable case that they coexisted.
So why do dino bones frequently appear in large bone beds that show evidence of having been deposited by flood waters yet no other bones are found similarly deposited? Why are dino bones found in one strata and all the other bones are found in different strata? What does your common sense say about that?

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
The Lord God spoke of leviathan, that dragon who IS in the seas. I can't remember where, but I remember it happening. (See Is. 27:1). "In that day (the end times, Armageddon), the Lord with His sore and great, and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and He shall slay the dragon that is in the sea."

Michael

Dinosaurs walked on land.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
So why do dino bones frequently appear in large bone beds that show evidence of having been deposited by flood waters yet no other bones are found similarly deposited? Why are dino bones found in one strata and all the other bones are found in different strata? What does your common sense say about that?

I already told you time cannot be reckoned by strata.
The earth was one land mass.

GENESIS 1:9
9 And God said , Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear : and it was so.

It was busted open from the bottom.
So there are now different parts of the earth all over the place in differing depths.
As you dig down there is no way to date how old something is by where it is found or what it is found in.

You have a bible, you claim to be a christian,, how is it you do not believe?

doloresistere

If all the flood water evaporated then there should be enough moisture in the clouds to flood the earth again. There is not nearly enough for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.