Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quirkybird

I'm sure you could point to where I said you didn't? I didn't mention points of view, I only recommeded that on joining a new community courtesy wouldn't go amiss until your managed to identify who deserved it.

I agree with your assessment as to Michael's apparent delusions, and have discussed that with him before you joined in. I don't have a problem with your point of view. Unless it is an opinion without evidence, such as telling him he is a "sick" individual. He is mistaken, I'm sure, but sick? Do you really have the evidence to claim he is mentally sick?

You claim to be agnostic, so act like one. So, how about being less belief-oriented about individuals before the evidence is in?

I never said he was mentally ill did I? In the UK we use often use the term 'sick' to mean crazy or unpleasant! Anyway sunshine I am not answerable to you!

gcthomas

I never said he was mentally ill did I?

Sorry, I assumed English was your first language ...

In the UK we use often use the term 'sick' to mean crazy

Crazy meaning mad? That's what it means in my part of the UK.

or unpleasant!

Sick doesn't mean that. And Michael can't really be described as unpleasant, can he? He is scrupulously polite.

Anyway sunshine I am not answerable to you!

Tell me, why are you on a public forum if you don't want to be answerable for your comments?

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi Y'all,

No! Michael is not sick or in need of any help. I just tell the truth as it was witnessed by me. gc, it is good to see you here even if you don't agree with me. It's been a while. Just remember I am not crazy, sick or having any delusions. I know it's hard to believe what I've said all this time, so don't believe me. It's too hard, eh? Blessed are those who believed me. But good luck to you also!

God Be With You Always,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear noguru,

Good to hear your reply! Of course, I miss you guys. I don't mean to mock you at all. I just meant to explain my experiences to you and let you make your own decisions. I hope you ALL make ALL the right ones. I'd really prefer to see you in heaven considering we have a relationship of some kind. I worry about you ALL. I don't like to hear that you are an atheist when I know He exists and that He has visited me in my life, and yet you are not sure He truly exists even. Just step back and look at all that the world is, and all of the other planets don't have what we have. How rare is that? How can you think that there is not someone in Control of That??

Well, maybe your friends will never change, but I'd rather see them in heaven than not see them anymore at all. It'd be a real shame.

God Bless The Lot Of You Tons!!!

Michael

gcthomas

Hi Y'all,

No! Michael is not sick or in need of any help. I just tell the truth as it was witnessed by me. gc, it is good to see you here even if you don't agree with me. It's been a while. Just remember I am not crazy, sick or having any delusions. I know it's hard to believe what I've said all this time, so don't believe me. It's too hard, eh? Blessed are those who believed me. But good luck to you also!

God Be With You Always,

Michael

Michael, I suspect we all have delusions. Trying to discover my own is part of why I'm here.

:up:

alwight

Hi Y'all,

God Be With You Always,

Michael
I agree with GC Michael and if you think you've seen actual angels, not delusory ones, then I really can't say you haven't.
However I don't believe you really have of course but I also believe that you really believe that you have and are being honest.

noguru

Dear noguru,

Good to hear your reply! Of course, I miss you guys. I don't mean to mock you at all. I just meant to explain my experiences to you and let you make your own decisions. I hope you ALL make ALL the right ones. I'd really prefer to see you in heaven considering we have a relationship of some kind. I worry about you ALL. I don't like to hear that you are an atheist when I know He exists and that He has visited me in my life, and yet you are not sure He truly exists even. Just step back and look at all that the world is, and all of the other planets don't have what we have. How rare is that? How can you think that there is not someone in Control of That??

Well, maybe your friends will never change, but I'd rather see them in heaven than not see them anymore at all. It'd be a real shame.

God Bless The Lot Of You Tons!!!

Michael

Michael, I appreciate the response and kind regards. But I feel I must point out again that I am not an atheist. You seem to keep making that mistake. I really wish you would take my correction under advice.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear noguru,

I'm just glad to see you all here again. Thanks for sticking up for me gcthomas!! And you too noguru!! And you too Alwight!! The only one we're missing in Hedshaker. Noguru, yes sometimes I forget you are not atheist. I'm sorry! I just love you all so much that I want to share my joy and beliefs with you so you'll also be in heaven when I go there. Everyone wants their friends and family there. Don't you all understand? I LOVE YOU GUYS!! Will chat more soon. I've got to go for now. Have company.

May God Lead You To Him,

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear gcthomas,

I don't have any delusions that I am aware of. My life's experiences have been pretty cut and dried. I thank you very much though, for sticking up for me against Quirkybird. That takes a special person and I appreciate it A LOT!! So you are from England, eh? I've got friends in Scotland and in England. I just love England and wish I could visit. London is so expensive though. Well, hopefully you will realize there is a God after all.

Much Love Coming Your Way,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

Hey buddy! It's been a long time. I've got a new computer. It's a Gateway (built by E-machines, I believe) and it has 500GB RAM and Windows 8. I am trying to learn how to work it the best I can. It is quite different than the XP5.0 that I had. But it's so much FASTER!! Cool, eh? Why haven't you been posting here? I've missed you all. I know you could believe in God with the right amount of proof, but we must believe in Him by faith first. Blessed are those who have believed without seeing. That's what is written. Hey, I have cancer. I will see how advanced it is soon. Tomorrow I'm going to have some blood work done and will find out more from that. Will keep you all posted. So good to talk with you. Thank God we have a mutual friend in noguru!!

May God Help You Accept His Son Jesus As Your Savior,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear noguru,

You know in a couple days I will find out how far my cancer has progressed. I had a lot of blood work done today (took both arms to get the blood). I've got to find out what my PSA is, among other info. Will keep you informed. I've chosen not to get radiation for religious reasons.

God Be With You All And Remember That I Hoped You'd All Go To Heaven, Even You Atheist Friends!!

Michael

Stuu

I've chosen not to get radiation for religious reasons.
Your business entirely, of course, just as abortion is entirely the business of the woman holding her right of medical consent, but what about all the religious people who have radiation therapy? What religious reasons are they falling foul of?

Stuart

Tyrathca

I've chosen not to get radiation for religious reasons.
I too am very curious (both personally and professionally) as to what these reasons are and how they have lead to this decision. Would you mind sharing your thoughts? I would completely understand if you would prefer not to talk about it though, given the circumstances.

I hope you get good news regardless.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Your business entirely, of course, just as abortion is entirely the business of the woman holding her right of medical consent, but what about all the religious people who have radiation therapy? What religious reasons are they falling foul of?

Stuart

Dear Stuu,

Only the religious reason I have as mentioned in Rev. 11:7, 11:8. That's it. Let's see how it plays out BEFORE you comment on it, eh?

God Be With You Closely Stuart!

Michael

:juggle:

Stuu

Dear Stuu,

Only the religious reason I have as mentioned in Rev. 11:7, 11:8. That's it. Let's see how it plays out BEFORE you comment on it, eh?

God Be With You Closely Stuart!

Michael

:juggle:
Sorry but you have failed to communicate anything meaningful to me there.

Please don't wish your god on me. It might be angry at the time and keen for another smiting.

Stuart

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Tyrathca,

Thanks so much for your kind real concern. It's getting near time for me to close up shop.

Much Love In Christ,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Stuu,

Just because you can't understand doesn't foul my reason that I gave you. It's just you don't understand it, that's all.

Michael

Stuu

Dear Stuu,

Just because you can't understand doesn't foul my reason that I gave you. It's just you don't understand it, that's all.

Michael
Sure, as I said, it is your medical consent we are talking about, and as long as you have the fullest possible understanding of the consequences of each option then it is your decision for you to make for yourself, and it is only our interest that motivates to ask for your reasoning. You are right that I still don't have the first clue about how that reasoning goes in your case!

Stuart

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Stuart,

It's best, I think, if I just remain mute on the subject. You don't understand the parable. Sometimes, the time comes to pick up your cross and follow Jesus.

Praise God In The Highest!!

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.