Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
For the most part conspiracy theories (at least the fantastic variety) are the product of and accepted by people who need or want to believe that the important bits of life are beyond their control. The same people who blamed their teacher for bad grades or luck for their situation. It's an old faith, but not one worth investing in...unless you can't help yourself. :plain:

Russia collusion conspiracy fail - you’re showing growth Town Hypocrite

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
In 1958, Silverstein was called to serve at the NACA headquarters in Washington, D.C. He and his colleagues transformed the NACA into NASA, and he became Director of Space Flight Programs. ... Credit: NASA Silverstein chose the name"Apollo" after perusing a book of mythology at home one evening in 1960.May 15, 2009

[h=3]NASA - What's in a Name?[/h]

What does Nasha mean in Hebrew?
Hebrew word Nasha is Strong's H5377 and means to lead astray, to delude, bequile, to deceive, to seduce.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
In 1958, Silverstein was called to serve at the NACA headquarters in Washington, D.C. He and his colleagues transformed the NACA into NASA, and he became Director of Space Flight Programs. ... Credit: NASA Silverstein chose the name"Apollo" after perusing a book of mythology at home one evening in 1960.May 15, 2009
NASA - What's in a Name?
Hebrew word Nasha is Strong's H5377 and means to lead astray, to delude, bequile, to deceive, to seduce.
[h=1]Best Flat Earth and Geocentric Proofs for Skeptics in 2018[/h]

https://youtu.be/sy7q549d5vQ - 15 minutes

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Just got a post in the Flat earth thread saying "you CAN take a trip to the south pole for this amount of money". My standing question for globers is why can't anybody circumnavigate the globe going south and then back up the other side, which would be north. People avoid the question because it can't be done. This was my response:

But you can't come back up the other side. It's simple, try and keep up. Go from the top of the ball to the bottom of the ball. You with me? Then come back up the OTHER SIDE. Nobody can do it in a plane, a jet, a boat, a ship, a nuclear powered submarine or a rocket or balloon nor any other mode of transport. No matter where you start on the globe if you go south and keep going south, you never stop going south. Why? Because the earth is Flat?

Because the earth is Flat?

There is no southernmost point at which you would start going back up north again. You cannot circumnavigate the globe by going south. You will keep going south to infinity.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Best Flat Earth and Geocentric Proofs for Skeptics in 2018

https://youtu.be/sy7q549d5vQ - 15 minutes - Click here for best proof for skeptics in 2018
NASA - What's in a Name?

[h=1]24/7 Flat Earth Live �� NASA and SpaceX are Faking Outer Space to Brainwash You - LIVESTREAM[/h]

https://youtu.be/G8ADMJL7Ds0 - Click here for live streaming

From The Description: Note: We are not the Flat Earth Society. They are controlled oppostion to keep people away from flat earth truth. This is a 24/7 Live stream with some of the best flat earth videos and documentaries on the internet. Unlike the Space & Universe (official) channel with their phoney ISS live feed of earth from space or the fake SpaceX Starman, this livestream is jampacked full of facts that provide flat earth proof. FE is not a theory and it has not been debunked. Though we are forced to theorize on what an accurate map of the earth may look like, at least we don't make wild claims such as "the earth is spinning", "earth is orbiting the sun", "gravity holds us down", "etc. Earth is a flat and stationary plane just as it appears and just like our senses tell us.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Just got a post in the Flat earth thread saying "you CAN take a trip to the south pole for this amount of money". My standing question for globers is why can't anybody circumnavigate the globe going south and then back up the other side, which would be north. People avoid the question because it can't be done. This was my response:

But you can't come back up the other side. It's simple, try and keep up. Go from the top of the ball to the bottom of the ball. You with me? Then come back up the OTHER SIDE. Nobody can do it in a plane, a jet, a boat, a ship, a nuclear powered submarine or a rocket or balloon nor any other mode of transport. No matter where you start on the globe if you go south and keep going south, you never stop going south. Why? Because the earth is Flat?

Because the earth is Flat?

There is no southernmost point at which you would start going back up north again. You cannot circumnavigate the globe by going south. You will keep going south to infinity.
This is just stupidity. Of course you could fly around the globe in any direction you wanted to, including north-south/south-north. In fact, satellites regularly do exactly that. Satellites, by the way, that you can see with your own eyes on nearly any clear night, shortly after sunset. There are apps that you can get that will tell you exactly which satellites are visible at any given time for any given point on the globe. The people in France can't see the satellites that I can at the same time and vise versa but we can each observe the exact same satellite at extremely accurately predicable times for as far into the future as you want to go.

The reason people don't fly over the south pole is because there is always a cheaper direction to fly to get from any populated area to any other populated area. The argument you make against Antarctica could be made for about 15,000 islands in the South Pacific. Do you deny such islands exist on the basis that no commercial flights travel over them (or mostly anywhere near them for that matter)? NO!
The fact is that there are whole vast areas of the globe that planes never fly over because most of the people who fly are flying to places that are not only habitable but heavily populated and it would be a waste of fuel, time and money to fly in directions other than as directly to the intended destination as it practicable.

How is it even possible to be stupid enough to entertain this flat-earth nonsense? It seems like your vital functions would stop working if your brain were so thoroughly impaired.

Clete

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
This is just stupidity. Of course you could fly around the globe in any direction you wanted to, including north-south/south-north. In fact, satellites regularly do exactly that. Satellites, by the way, that you can see with your own eyes on nearly any clear night, shortly after sunset. There are apps that you can get that will tell you exactly which satellites are visible at any given time for any given point on the globe. The people in France can't see the satellites that I can at the same time and vise versa but we can each observe the exact same satellite at extremely accurately predicable times for as far into the future as you want to go.

The reason people don't fly over the south pole is because there is always a cheaper direction to fly to get from any populated area to any other populated area. The argument you make against Antarctica could be made for about 15,000 islands in the South Pacific. Do you deny such islands exist on the basis that no commercial flights travel over them (or mostly anywhere near them for that matter)? NO!
The fact is that there are whole vast areas of the globe that planes never fly over because most of the people who fly are flying to places that are not only habitable but heavily populated and it would be a waste of fuel, time and money to fly in directions of than as directly to the intended destination as it practicable.

How is it even possible to be stupid enough to entertain this flat-earth nonsense? It seems like your vital functions would stop working if your brain were so thoroughly impaired.

Clete
Tripe

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
JP,

What is this....

View attachment 26174

It's called the Orion Nebula (I could have picked any one of hundreds of such things) but what do you think actually it is? Does it actually exist or is it a scam too?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

The fact is that there are whole vast areas of the globe that planes never fly over because most of the people who fly are flying to places that are not only habitable but heavily populated and it would be a waste of fuel, time and money to fly in directions other than as directly to the intended destination as it practicable.

Clete
Satellites? That's the best you got? So we can make something that orbits and hovers. Have you ever seen a satellite moving through the firmament? How do you know they stay in orbit with gravity and velocity and not some other means? Don't you think we can build something that hovers in the same fixed spot in space? If the earth is fixed and immovable according to many scriptures then maybe they don't "orbit" but stay in one place over the earth. If they do move/orbit that can be easily accomplished with solar energy for one example. Do you know who builds the computer chips and specifications for exactly what satellites do once they are launched? Thousands of people can assemble and build satellites but how many people create the technological components that tell the satellite how to operate?

Some satellites stay in the same spot without moving and some orbit. They say that some satellites "orbit" the poles so show me a picture of a satellite orbiting north/south, a true circumnavigation. Not a website that has scripted text about how they work and how wonderfully the universe operates. They have never advertised and announced that satellites can orbit north/south, it just says they do. Again, there should be pictures, video or birds eye views showing the whole orbit and documented. Check the weak fake examples of the people that allegedly did it and their stories. You'll see. Don't you think it would have been a big deal to tell the world and prove beyond a doubt that we sent something up there that did it?

The problem is, it will be nasa fakery style photos or video footage that is altered, CGI or photo shopped. No images proving space, planets or "galaxies" are real and any real images don't prove a thing. You probably believe there's really a Tesla with dummy in a space suit flying through the galaxy right now because the pictures look so real.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Satellites? That's the best you got? So we can make something that orbits and hovers. Have you ever seen a satellite moving through the firmament? How do you know they stay in orbit with gravity and velocity and not some other means? Don't you think we can build something that hovers in the same fixed spot in space? If the earth is fixed and immovable according to many scriptures then maybe they don't "orbit" but stay in one place over the earth. If they do move/orbit that can be easily accomplished with solar energy for one example. Do you know who builds the computer chips and specifications for exactly what satellites do once they are launched? Thousands of people can assemble and build satellites but how many people create the technological components that tell the satellite how to operate?

Some satellites stay in the same spot without moving and some orbit. They say that some satellites "orbit" the poles so show me a picture of a satellite orbiting north/south, a true circumnavigation. Not a website that has scripted text about how they work and how wonderfully the universe operates. They have never advertised and announced that satellites can orbit north/south, it just says they do. Again, there should be pictures, video or birds eye views showing the whole orbit and documented. Check the weak fake examples of the people that allegedly did it and their stories. You'll see. Don't you think it would have been a big deal to tell the world and prove beyond a doubt that we sent something up there that did it?

The problem is, it will be nasa fakery style photos or video footage that is altered, CGI or photo shopped. No images proving space, planets or "galaxies" are real and any real images don't prove a thing. You probably believe there's really a Tesla with dummy in a space suit flying through the galaxy right now because the pictures look so real.
orbital mechanics - Why do so few satellites pass over the poles ...

@Clete - I ain't buyin' it. Prove to me that even one satellite circumnavigated north/south and I'll never bother you again.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Seven useless links, each one worse than the first. I remember now how you operate. This is what you did in your electric universe thunderbolt project filled with videos. You just posted 7 links and accept what every one of them says, no questions asked. You may as well believe in evolution (nah, science never lies), the big bang, dinosaurs, 9/11 was exactly how they say it was, the tooth fairy and Star Wars proves the Hollywood NASA productions are all real. You didn't answer one of questions in that first post. What a lazy way to go through life.

Last edited:

WizardofOz

How the sun and moon work over the Flat Earth model

The good sun shots start at about 1:45 minutes - total video link is 7 minutes

https://youtu.be/gg4ZeGJiyNA - [MENTION=7959]WizardofOz[/MENTION]

:chuckle:

That one was really bad. First, he isn't using a solar filter so his observations are skewed by multiple variables.

Second, a cardboard cutout of the sun behind a glass of water? :doh:

This 'evidence' is laughable.

Please explain, in your own words, what you found compelling from this video.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
:chuckle:

That one was really bad. First, he isn't using a solar filter so his observations are skewed by multiple variables.

Second, a cardboard cutout of the sun behind a glass of water? :doh:

This 'evidence' is laughable.

Please explain, in your own words, what you found compelling from this video.
The sun got smaller. You just ignore the obvious. You can only see the world as a globe because it's all you've ever know. You can't see things from my perspective but I can see both sides because I've always believed in a globe; 45 years now, since I was 4 years old. Do you think there's a Tesla fling through space with a camera on it? have you seen the fake footage? The paint and interior and all plastic or composite parts would be melting and bubbling, even the "camera" would melt. The headlights the rear view mirror, everything. It's how you watch your videos, your mind is made up and you can't see from my point of view. I'm done, so it's on to User Name.