Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
322e8fa5a55254486b6bd8f4a538b472.jpg

Is thi what really surrounds earth?

wonderdog

I think it's a possibility wonderdog. Do some research of flat earth proof and you'll find tons of it. [emoji631]

No. If I research "astrology proof" I can find tons of that too. I'm not going to waste my time researching it.

But if you are having a hard time understanding why a plume of volcano ash rises oven though the earth is spinning you should definitely research that, or enrolling in adult education might be helpful, instead of allowing yourself to be dumbed down by memes.

And why the American flag emoji? Does this have something to do with patriotism?

WizardofOz

You're last on my list of things to do.

Don't say you're going to provide specific evidence if you know you cannot deliver.

It's obvious how much you like to spam flat-earth 'evidence' so we both know you would have linked that source if you had it. You didn't because you don't, likely because it doesn't exist.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No. If I research "astrology proof" I can find tons of that too. I'm not going to waste my time researching it.

But if you are having a hard time understanding why a plume of volcano ash rises oven though the earth is spinning you should definitely research that, or enrolling in adult education might be helpful, instead of allowing yourself to be dumbed down by memes.

And why the American flag emoji? Does this have something to do with patriotism?
I was on my phone and I saw that emoji and picked that one, no hidden meaning there. Enjoy your nasa fake facts and everything science tells you. You're likely as dumbed down as most of the world. I assume you believe in evolution, the big bang, dinosaurs and pictures of deep space because trust science and NASA. You likely believe everything you learned in your "adult education" and your childhood indoctrination of accepted "knowledge". Maybe you still believe in Santa. I'm not having a hard time understanding anything, don't project your shortcomings on me. I'm interested in the topic and if you wish to engage I'll debunk your best evidence for a globe.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Don't say you're going to provide specific evidence if you know you cannot deliver.

It's obvious how much you like to spam flat-earth 'evidence' so we both know you would have linked that source if you had it. You didn't because you don't, likely because it doesn't exist.
Don't try to tell me what to do. In fact, you're a waste of time on nearly every subject. You can post to me all day long asking for one piece of evidence that you think I can't find, like I said, you're last on my list.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Tell me again exactly what evidence you're looking for and I'll do it right now. I thought I posted a video for you but you rejected it. Tell me exactly what you want to see. The sun getting smaller at sunset and bigger as it rises? I forgot.

WizardofOz

Don't try to tell me what to do. In fact, you're a waste of time on nearly every subject. You can post to me all day long asking for one piece of evidence that you think I can't find

No one forced you to make the claim. Take all the time you need. I know how much you like to spam links so if you had it, you'd post it.

like I said, you're last on my list.

That's great. You can debate [MENTION=20640]wonderdog[/MENTION] or [MENTION=19670]WatchmanOnTheWall[/MENTION] and then spam the thread with memes and flat earth videos once they show you evidence that the flat earth cannot explain. That you would compare the belief in a globe earth to a belief in Santa Claus tells me all I need to know about your lack of intellectual curiosity and objectivity.

All you literally need to do is put two sticks in the ground with at least some distance between them and measure the angle of the shadow. Phone a friend or relative who doesn't live in your immediate proximity. No, you'd rather confirm your bias and sit in front of the computer with this pseduo intellectualism of a global conspiracy involving literally millions of people.

Spoiler

This channel is effectively closed. I am bored of flat Earth and everyone involved in it. It is an utter joke, and I am sick of reading the same lies, day in day out, from flat Earthers. Flat Earthers should be treated with derision and contempt. The very act of entering into a discussion with them is to extend to them a level of respect that they do not deserve. They lie, they manipulate, they distort information, they invent pseudoscientific ideas. Everything that comes from the flat Earth community should be dismissed as white noise. They thrive on their notoriety, and the abuse they incur. I have never encountered a phenomenon even remotely similar. Flat Earthers are revolting excuses for human beings.

Out of interest, I will list some of the reasons that we know the Earth is, without any shadow of a doubt, a sphere.

Viewed with a solar filter, the sun is the exact same size in the sky at all times and at all locations. On an equinox, it rises due east and sets due west everywhere on Earth. When there are sun spots, the same sun spots are visible everywhere on Earth, indicating that the same face of the sun is visible everywhere on Earth. The sun also moves with a constant speed across the sky. The only sane conclusion from these observations is that the sun is a large distant object. If the sun is a distant object then all the light from it is approximately parallel, yet we know that the sun's position in the sky varies as we move across the surface of the Earth, indicating that observers in different locations are at angles to each other. This indicates that the Earth is a sphere.

At any given moment the sun is directly overhead somewhere on Earth. As you move away from this location, the sun drops in the sky. The distance from where the sun is directly overhead is directly proportional to the angle that the sun deviates from the vertical. This is the exact relationship you would expect on a spherical Earth with a distant sun.

There are two sets of circumpolar stars. One in the south, and one in the north. In the north they rotate anti-clockwise, in the south they rotate clockwise. By measuring the angle of elevation of the centre of rotation, you can know how many degrees north or south of the equator you are. That only makes sense on a spherical Earth.

At different latitudes, different stars are visible. For example, Polaris is only visible in the Northern Hemisphere. Also, there are different stars visible in summer than in winter, because the sun moves relative to the background stars.

We have very accurately mapped the entire surface of the Earth, as is evidenced by our ability to navigate from any location to any other location. The geography of the Earth can only fit on the surface of a sphere, as can be seen on Google Earth.

If you are on the equator facing east and you start moving in a straight line, you will follow the equator all the way round. If you are on any other line of latitude facing east and you start moving in a straight line, you will eventually reach the equator. All lines of latitude are parallel, yet apart from the equator, they form curved lines on the surface of the Earth. That is only possible on a sphere. You can satisfy yourself this is true by considering paths that the sun describes over the surface of the Earth.

The spherical Earth/heliocentric model can be used to predict the exact path that the sun will follow across the sky on any given day of the year at any latitude. There is also a perfect north/south symmetry in our observations of the sun.

Ships disappear over the horizon. Yep, it's an old one, but despite the lies they come out with, flat Earthers have never explained it - and no, you can't bring it back into view with telescope.

:first:

wonderdog

I was on my phone and I saw that emoji and picked that one, no hidden meaning there. Enjoy your nasa fake facts and everything science tells you. You're likely as dumbed down as most of the world. I assume you believe in evolution, the big bang, dinosaurs and pictures of deep space because trust science and NASA. You likely believe everything you learned in your "adult education" and your childhood indoctrination of accepted "knowledge". Maybe you still believe in Santa. I'm not having a hard time understanding anything, don't project your shortcomings on me. I'm interested in the topic and if you wish to engage I'll debunk your best evidence for a globe.

Of course you're having a hard time understanding things; you're posting garbage about how the earth is flat.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No one forced you to make the claim. Take all the time you need. I know how much you like to spam links so if you had it, you'd post it.

That's great. You can debate @wonderdog or @WatchmanOnTheWall and then spam the thread with memes and flat earth videos once they show you evidence that the flat earth cannot explain. That you would compare the belief in a globe earth to a belief in Santa Claus tells me all I need to know about your lack of intellectual curiosity and objectivity.

All you literally need to do is put two sticks in the ground with at least some distance between them and measure the angle of the shadow. Phone a friend or relative who doesn't live in your immediate proximity. No, you'd rather confirm your bias and sit in front of the computer with this pseduo intellectualism of a global conspiracy involving literally millions of people.
Nice spoiler, was that from someone like you that gets angry when flat earth evidence is undeniable and they can't seem to prove it wrong? I guess I'm the one lying and deceiving people while governments and science tell us nothing but the truth. Listen, you can post articles from FE haters about how terrible we are all day long, it doesn't change the facts. When I remember exactly what you're looking for I'll find it and at the same time, give your single best proof for a globe that you consider irrefutable. Take your time.

WizardofOz

Nice spoiler, was that from someone like you that gets angry when flat earth evidence is undeniable and they can't seem to prove it wrong? I guess I'm the one lying and deceiving people while governments and science tell us nothing but the truth. Listen, you can post articles from FE haters about how terrible we are all day long, it doesn't change the facts. When I remember exactly what you're looking for I'll find it and at the same time, give your single best proof for a globe that you consider irrefutable. Take your time.

No, you claimed you had something and now 'put me at the end of your list' so either post it or don't. I'm not chasing my tail for you and I've posted plenty of irrefutable evidence. You want to live with your head in the sand so that you can feel enlightened or special then go for it.

Two sticks in the ground. That's literally all it would take for your to debunk your own silly hypothesis. But for some reason you can't be troubled to try the simplest of experiments on your own. You'd rather be brainwashed by flat earth youtube videos and silly memes.