Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

Right Divider

Body part
Another possible depiction of a flat earth
e2044be0a30b587f580a7da3fa717b35.jpg
Another possible depiction of a flat earth
pizza_trad_pepperonibeef.png

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The Real Secrets Hidden in Antarctica... Revealed

44 minutes

Fossil evidence and much much more

https://youtu.be/237F1_aLXZ8
This is what the public is allowed to know about Antarctica. Worth watching if you have any curiosity about it.

From the video description: There may be good reason for your curiosity if you have ever wondered about what is really going on at the southernmost continent... With so many myths and rumors flying around about the place lately, we decided to do a little research of our own into the claims... which turned into a whole lot of research... and what was going to be a 10-minute video turned into this.
Clink the links for full screen view on a desktop - same video as the link above.

WizardofOz

Wouldn't the shore disappear from sight of the ship?

You do make it hard to be gentle with you.

I never asked you to be. I certainly won't be with you.

I'm sorry, did you have something to say?

The shore would 'disappear' with either model unless a very bright light was on the shore. But you know that because you own a telescope, right?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
If you've never watched a video I have ever posted and curious as to what I'm thinking, try to watch this one because it captures what I would like to convey in 11 minutes as good as I could write in a 2 page post. I was not looking for this video (perfect timing) as it popped about 20 minutes ago on my phone because I'm subscribed to this channel. He describes his experience, which I'm experiencing now and he does it quickly with real short clips of well known conspiracies as he speaks. If you won't watch then just listen. I'm just splaining myself now so I can let it go.

I will probably bring this conspiracy up in this thread again but much less, unless somebody else brings it up. I'm keeping the Biblical enclosed flat earth and firmament thread open in case anybody wants to post there, but I will mostly only respond if others post. I'm going to post this in the religion thread also.

Click on link for full screen view - 11 minutes
https://youtu.be/P_qNZ_QLXeI

Last edited:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I never asked you to be. I certainly won't be with you.

I'm sorry, did you have something to say?

The shore would 'disappear' with either model unless a very bright light was on the shore. But you know that because you own a telescope, right?

:think: I thought you were scratchin' yer head in thought.

Now I see it musta been lice or fleas or some such givin' yuh the itches.:crackup:

The Berean

PJ, check this out. A few days ago I interviewed for an engineering job working on a NASA project called The Geostationary Carbon Observatory (GeoCarb). Its purpose is to get a better understanding of the global carbon cycle by mapping concentrations of key carbon gases from a geostationary orbit. So here we got three conspiracies are rolled into one government project!! :noway:

1) The Climate Change conspiracy
2) The Global Earth conspiracy
3) NASA-lies-all-the-time conspiracy

So if I just "disappear" one day, or I am shot in the back by police for "resisting arrest", or should I "hang myself" in my jail cell you will know that "they" got to me! :sigh:

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/jpl/geocarb-a-new-view-of-carbon-over-the-americas

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
PJ, check this out. A few days ago I interviewed for an engineering job working on a NASA project called The Geostationary Carbon Observatory (GeoCarb). Its purpose is to get a better understanding of the global carbon cycle by mapping concentrations of key carbon gases from a geostationary orbit. So here we got three conspiracies are rolled into one government project!! :noway:

So if I just "disappear" one day, or I am shot in the back by police for "resisting arrest", or should I "hang myself" in my jail cell you will know that "they" got to me! :sigh:

Sneak me some files so I can get some dirt on 'em. Then I'll make a video !!! If they steal you away we have these posts for evidence. :chuckle:

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
If you've never watched a video I have ever posted and curious as to what I'm thinking, try to watch this one because it captures what I would like to convey in 11 minutes as good as I could write in a 2 page post. I was not looking for this video (perfect timing) as it popped about 20 minutes ago on my phone because I'm subscribed to this channel. He describes his experience, which I'm experiencing now and he does it quickly with real short clips of well known conspiracies as he speaks. If you won't watch then just listen. I'm just splaining myself now so I can let it go.

I will probably bring this conspiracy up in this thread again but much less, unless somebody else brings it up. I'm keeping the Biblical enclosed flat earth and firmament thread open in case anybody wants to post there, but I will mostly only respond if others post. I'm going to post this in the religion thread also.

Click on link for full screen view - 11 minutes
https://youtu.be/P_qNZ_QLXeI

Bump - For anybody that's curious or bewildered as to what kind of thinking led me down this path. Somebody might benefit from this. I did.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Debunking the Milky Way Galaxy - Outer Space is a hoax

https://youtu.be/DXB9Ba_Eh3M - It's a long one - 35 minutes -

Two different speakers one after the other. Go to the 19 minute mark because the first guy is lousy. If you believe in outer space, no need to watch.

jsanford108

I find your conspiracy theories to be very entertaining and educational. And I don't mean that in a condescending way.

Despite personal disagreement with many of them, they are educating me on the views and claims of others.

Thanks for all the posts and videos.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

meshak

BANNED
Banned

It is amazing that most workers at NASA are scientists and super highly educated.

You would think they devote their education for conspiracy and waste away their lives? Not.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I find your conspiracy theories to be very entertaining and educational. And I don't mean that in a condescending way.

Despite personal disagreement with many of them, they are educating me on the views and claims of others.

Thanks for all the posts and videos.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL
Thank you jsan, you're one of the nicest people here. I feel bad about doing them but when I see something I liked I feel like sharing it where people can decide for themselves. If you you looked at the whole thread you can see how I morphed into a "flat earther" and I guess I knew how it could turn out. It started with when I started hearing about 5G, Bitcoin, A.I. and I already thought 9-11 was more than 19 guys over here. I started with one called Obsolete I think because it makes sense. I've learned a lot and re-learned a bunch too.

People that get into this hardcore call themselves Truthers and there is always truth in the videos. I like discerning what's possible or not. Deep down I know the earth can't be flat but there's a remote chance. Scripture supported it in my mind and it was a progression that keeps me interested.

Before 3 weeks ago I was posting mostly politics and reading scripture posts and posting some verses when I knew it. People seem interested still and I can take the ribbing most of the time. I see guests on the threads a lot so people can watch or just browse. It's a phase I'm going through but I will never trust the government and secret military operations that deceive people. If a relatively small group of people plan evil and deception it might seem like too many people would have to be in on it and it couldn't be covered up.

History shows that's not true. It can be an even bigger plan with a larger group or organization.like movements and governments. It fascinates me because I don't watch TV only news or videos on the computer. Now, instead of scripted fake news (except fox) I listen to educational interesting videos. The documentary style images are better than a dumb Hollywood movie to me. I appreciate any input you give, brother. :thumb:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=1]The Epic Saga of a Smart Meter Opt-Out[/h]
https://youtu.be/uYgjuH5uUaA - click link for new tab - sometimes clicking on video cuts off half the screen

Very interesting, I watched it a month ago. It was posted in 2017 but filmed in winter 2015. It talks about getting harmful effects from smart meters and phones. From the video description:The bulk of this was filmed in winter 2015 and the whole thing was so annoying, I didn't even want to touch it for a good, long while. 45 minutes