Cities Across America Creating Rainbow Crosswalks to Celebrate ‘LGBTQ Pride’

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Yes, you do. See below.
, and in fact you are the one who insists that all Christians share your bigotry. This is untrue.
SAME-SEX SEXUAL BEHAVIOR (SSB) is immoral. That's been a Christian belief from the birth of the Church, as shown in the New Testament. That there are Christians who are not in communion with the Church's supreme pastor who have differing views from him is a fact, but doesn't take anything away from the fact that it's an ancient belief. Not recently made up, not like believing that SSB is not immoral; that's an innovation, and that it's an innovation is proven by even glancing historical research.
"SSB" DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING TO ME.

Your faith is bigoted and shallow. Your problem, not mine.
There you go again. This is why the problem.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Careful. You're undermining Nihilos claim that Christianity is the world's largest religion.
Christian fundamentalists don't give a hoot about numbers. They're very "strait" people (Mt7:13KJV), and think the fewer the merrier; and are happy to condemn half of all people who believe that Jesus rose from the dead, as apostate and idolatrous and other forms of nastiness. :plain: Unfortunately. :)

ClimateSanity

Yes, you do. See below.
SAME-SEX SEXUAL BEHAVIOR (SSB) is immoral. That's been a Christian belief from the birth of the Church, as shown in the New Testament. That there are Christians who are not in communion with the Church's supreme pastor who have differing views from him is a fact, but doesn't take anything away from the fact that it's an ancient belief. Not recently made up, not like believing that SSB is not immoral; that's an innovation, and that it's an innovation is proven by even glancing historical research.
There you go again. This is why the problem.
He is saying the Elohim is bigoted and shallow.....the very alpha and omega that is....the great I AM.