ECT Christ is the Head of His Bride.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The veil represented flesh. The Lord had to die first, before he could ascend to heaven.

The members of the Body are crucified, buried, risen, and seated with him.

(Heb 10:20) By his death, Jesus opened a new and life-giving way through the curtain into the Most Holy Place.

You can ignore that there were 3 different types of people in the temple if you want, with 3 different requirements. Your loss.

I'm not ignoring that there were 3 different types of people in each section of the temple.

What I'm saying is that the 3 sections of the temple have nothing to do with a crazy "three eternities" theory.

There are two kinds of people: believers and unbelievers.

Believers spend eternity with Christ Jesus in the kingdom (which will never be on planet earth). Unbelievers go to hell.

There aren't different places in eternity with different kinds of people. You made it up because of your desperation to make the Bible fit the false teachings of Dispensationalism.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Does he believe God decreed everything like, man is with a freewill and all that?

I don't know what his beliefs are regarding free will. I know he's not an open theist, and he's not a Calvinist.

Ask him about his upside pyramid that comes out of the sky and touches planet earth with its tip.

The upside down pyramid out of the sky is part of his crazy "three eternities" theory. Apparently one of his three groups of people spend eternity in the upside down pyramid.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dispensationalism is a very young doctrine which I believe came about out of desperation by frustrated religionists.

Dispensationalism was invented by John Nelson Darby around 1840. It was invented during the "age of the cults" along with Mormonism, Jehovah's Witnesses, and Seventh Day Adventism.

So, yes, it's a very young belief system.

SaulToPaul 2

Ok?

I'm not disagreeing with the KJV version.

We have direct access to God through Christ Jesus. There is no longer a veil that separates the people from God the Father.

The veil represented his flesh.

You still have yours. You still cannot physically get to where he is.
You need to be changed, and caught up.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The veil represented his flesh.

You still have yours. You still cannot physically get to where he is.
You need to be changed, and caught up.

I have access to God the Father through Christ Jesus. I don't need a High Priest to do it for me.

You seem to forget that in heaven there is a temple with a most Holy Place. That's the temple Jesus entered into to offer His own blood.

(Heb 9:12) He did not enter by means of the blood of goats and calves; but he entered the Most Holy Place once for all by his own blood, thus obtaining eternal redemption.

The most Holy Place in the above verse was never in the Middle East.

SaulToPaul 2

So?

I can stand in North Carolina and say I'm from Pittsburgh.

Using your logic, if I'm standing in NC, I have to be from NC.

:shocked:

He was not of this world, yet he stood on earth.
His kingdom is not of this world, yet it can have an earthly element.

Simple.

Right Divider

Body part
Nope.

The kingdom is not of this world.

It's a heavenly kingdom.
Matthew 21:43 KJV
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
So, apparently, Tet thinks that these unbelieving leaders of Israel possessed the spiritual kingdom of God at that time.

Fascinating!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Matthew 21:43 KJV
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
So, apparently, Tet thinks that these unbelieving leaders of Israel possessed the spiritual kingdom of God at that time.

Nope.

They didn't possess it. It was still at hand

(Mark 1:15 KJV) And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.