ECT Christ is the Head of His Bride.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
He was not of this world, yet he stood on earth.

Ok

His kingdom is not of this world

That's correct.
yet it can have an earthly element.

There is nothing in the Bible that suggests that.

Nowhere did Jesus, Paul, Peter, or anyone else in the NT ever say Jesus is coming back to set up a kingdom on planet earth.

Yes, but your Dispensationalism has you very confused.

DAN P

Nope.

They didn't possess it. It was still at hand

(Mark 1:15 KJV) And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Hi and why is there not any MALE nor FEMALES in the Body of Christ as Gal 3:28 records ??:chuckle::chuckle:

dan p

DAN P

Ok

Nowhere did Jesus, Paul, Peter, or anyone else in the NT ever say Jesus is coming back to set up a kingdom on planet earth.

Yes, .

Hi and Jesus did preach the Kingdom of Heaven in Matt 4;17 !!

And in Matt 8:11 they will be coming from the East and the West to see Abraham , Isaac and Jacob in the Kingdom of Heaven , so explain that !!

No one has yet seen those 3 for over 2000 years , so have you ??

You are easy to REFUTE !!

DAN P

SaulToPaul 2

There is nothing in the Bible that suggests that.

:chuckle:

You have 65% of your Bible that talks about the earth.

Paul and "Jesus" didn't talk about it because they were concerned with the inheritances of the Body of Christ in heaven and the priesthood in the City.

Revelation shows the nations (of the earth) coming to the City.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You have 65% of your Bible that talks about the earth.

(Joshua 21:43,45) So the Lord gave Israel all the land he had sworn to give their ancestors, and they took possession of it and settled there.... Not one of all the Lord’s good promises to Israel failed; every one was fulfilled.

Paul and "Jesus" didn't talk about it because they were concerned with the inheritances of the Body of Christ in heaven and the priesthood in the City.

They didn't talk about it because there is no such thing.

Peter and John never talked about it in their epistles either.

SaulToPaul 2

(Joshua 21:43,45) So the Lord gave Israel all the land he had sworn to give their ancestors, and they took possession of it and settled there.... Not one of all the Lord’s good promises to Israel failed; every one was fulfilled.

Ezekiel kept talking about it. And others.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You have the terrible problem of making the earth, the city, and heaven the same thing. It cannot be done without making you look like an imbecile.

Joshua made it clear that the land promise was fulfilled. Yet, for some reason, you keep claiming the land promise was not fulfilled.

You claim an upside down pyramid comes out of the sky and touches planet earth with its tip. You have mortal people living side by side with immortal people while they are killing animals for sin atonement.

Believing crazy stuff like that is about as imbecilic as it gets.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ezekiel, a prophet of the LORD, kept talking about it. And others.

Ezekiel lived during the Babylonian captivity.

Ezekiel spoke of the Jews returning to Judah from captivity.

Ezekiel's prophecies were fulfilled when the Jews returned and rebuilt the temple.

SaulToPaul 2

Ezekiel's prophecies were fulfilled when the Jews returned and rebuilt the temple.

24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

Fulfilled in Christ Jesus.