ECT Christ is the Head of His Bride.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The body of Christ is not Israel.

I thought you claimed you were part of Christ's Body?

(Hosea 11:1) When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt.

In the above, Christ Jesus is called Israel.

If you are part of Christ's Body, then wouldn't that make you Israel?

IOW, if Christ Jesus is Israel, and you are part of His Body, then how are you not Israel?

Letsargue

The body of Christ is to Christ like Adam was before the woman came out of him.

(( PARTLY )).

You people are Never going to be Able to SEE anything of GOD!! You're in the Wrong Place With the Wrong ---- "s-e-r-v-a-n-t"----!!!!
Read the BOOK, and believe JUST What IT SAYS ONLY!!!!!!!!!

Adam was just One - when Put in the Garden. Eve was formed from him while IN The Garden!!! (( That didn't WORK ))!! SOOOOOO, God Had to UNDO and REDO!!

GOOOODD!!!!!!
The first six days were JUST the Division of God's Darkness, not of the days and nights of the Sun!!! It was ALL Just the darkness of God!!!! The sun wasn't Even there until the FOURTH DAY!!!!!!!!!! and still that time was only given the Darkness of GOD!!!!! Read the BOOK!!!! -- Evening and the Morning is Only the Darkness, NOT THE LIGHT!!!!! -- Evening to the Evening is a Whole DAY!!!!!!!!!!

GOD Had to Put the Woman BACK IN THE MAN Before the man could Get but back IN THE GARDEN, The Same as the ( First TIME, - "Without TIME" )!!!! TIME IS JUST FOR THE S-I-N-S!! -- There is no Sin where there is no Time; read the BOOK!!!!!

( Revelation 22:13-15 KJV ) -- 13- (( "I am ( Alpha and Omega ), ))" the ( Beginning and the End ), ( the First and the Last ).
14- Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the "TREE OF LIFE" , and may "Enter in through the gates" into the city. 15- For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie".---///------ Lies are the Darkness of GOD, not the setting of the SUN!!!

There has not been BUT ONE "ADAN // CHRIST". - Christ and Adam is the same "ONE", but just DIFFERENT MEN; - the flesh has nothing to do with it!!!

Adam and Eve were put out of the Garden, and Christ and His W-I-F-E the Church, "as One", was placed Back into the Same Garden after Another SIX Divisions of Spiritual darkness, INTO THE L-I-G-H-T OF G-O-D; - (( THE SEVENTH D-A-Y ))!!!!! - SOOOO Where Are Y-O-U?????????

((( Who Is The ""THIRD M-A-N"" ADAM?? )))????????? - Read IT!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 121615

Right Divider

Body part
I thought you claimed you were part of Christ's Body?

(Hosea 11:1) When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt.

In the above, Christ Jesus is called Israel.

If you are part of Christ's Body, then wouldn't that make you Israel?

IOW, if Christ Jesus is Israel, and you are part of His Body, then how are you not Israel?
What a loony tune you are.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Every thread is the same to you. :luigi:

I'm trying to show you that there are more analogies than just the "head and body" analogy.

For some reason you MADists think the "head and body" analogy is the only analogy in the Bible for Christ Jesus and His followers.

Christ Jesus is the cornerstone, and we are lively stones.

Christ Jesus is the shepherd and we are the sheep.

Christ Jesus is the bridegroom and we are the bride.

Christ Jesus is the head and we are the body.

You guys are so hung up on the body analogy only because you are afraid of all the other analogies because they include the Israelites.

You guys do this because without your demarcation line between the church and Israel, your Dispensationalism falls apart.

achduke

According to Matthew, Jesus was representing Israel. So?

This does not make everyone Israel.

Where did you learn the nonsense that you believe? Please be honest, because I'd like to look it up.

Who is peter talking to in 1 Peter 1? And who is Paul talking about in Romans 9:25? Are they in the body of Christ or are they part of Israel?

1 Peter 1:1-2, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, 2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

Romans 9:25 As He says also in Hosea: "I will call them My people, who were not My people, and her beloved, who was not beloved."

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
I'm trying to show you that there are more analogies than just the "head and body" analogy.

For some reason you MADists think the "head and body" analogy is the only analogy in the Bible for Christ Jesus and His followers.

Christ Jesus is the cornerstone, and we are lively stones.

Christ Jesus is the shepherd and we are the sheep.

Christ Jesus is the bridegroom and we are the bride.

Christ Jesus is the head and we are the body.

You guys are so hung up on the body analogy only because you are afraid of all the other analogies because they include the Israelites.

You guys do this because without your demarcation line between the church and Israel, your Dispensationalism falls apart.
No, I'm fully aware that there are many analogies. The wrong-dividers are hung up on the "bride".

Paul never once refers to Jesus as OUR shepherd. That is something that is very specific to Israel. As is the priesthood; Paul never once mentions a priest or a priesthood.

You wrong-dividers just like to mash it all together as if God is limited to doing only one thing.

Right Divider

Body part
Who is peter talking to in 1 Peter 1? And who is Paul talking about in Romans 9:25? Are they in the body of Christ or are they part of Israel?
1 Peter 1:1 is referring to the same people as James 1:1
1Pe 1:1 KJV Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,

Jas 1:1 KJV James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.
Romans 9 (and 10-11) is about Israel.
Rom 9:1-5 KJV I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost, (2) That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart. (3) For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh: (4) Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises; (5) Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

Cross Reference

No, I'm fully aware that there are many analogies. The wrong-dividers are hung up on the "bride".

Paul never once refers to Jesus as OUR shepherd. That is something that is very specific to Israel. As is the priesthood; Paul never once mentions a priest or a priesthood.

You wrong-dividers just like to mash it all together as if God is limited to doing only one thing.

Gee, I thought you knew that when he wrote he supposed for gentiles. <dumb>

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul never once refers to Jesus as OUR shepherd. That is something that is very specific to Israel.

(John 10:16) I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

Who are the "other sheep" that Jesus is referring to in the above verse?

What people besides the Jews become one flock with one shepherd?

Right Divider

Body part
(John 10:16) I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

Who are the "other sheep" that Jesus is referring to in the above verse?

What people besides the Jews become one flock with one shepherd?
Paul does not mention them.

In the earthly kingdom all are welcome (they always have been), but Israel is at the head of the table.

In the heavenly body, there are no nations.