Can Anyone Explain 'Why gay marriage?'

glassjester

You may want to take a reading comprehension course ! No one defended any action I simply tried to explain the Middle Eastern culture and how they protect a guest in their home.

The perverts who are sick defend homosexuals and SSM there is your perversion and depravity the participants and the advocates of nastiness are the sick ones.

Sure they are homosexual one day they have sex with men = homosexual and the next with a woman = hetro= bi-sexual.

That should be obvious, shouldn't it?

That's why it's called bisexuality. They engage in both heterosexual and homosexual activity.

Every sexual relation between two people is either heterosexual or homosexual.

shopkinslpskids

The truth is that I think gay lobbies have a large, paid presence on the internet. Their favorite places to frequent are Christian and Conservative forums.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

shopkinslpskids

gay may marriage isn't responsible for stupid memes
Memes helped Trump become President.

Gay men adopting little boys is very suspicious.

Personally, I used to say to each his own. Now I think we should go back to making homosexuality illegal. Especially after Kim Davis and the family bakery in Oregon.

shopkinslpskids

I debate against Catholics on this forum and they are absolutely amongst the most polite, most courteous Christians I could meet with. You just chuck insults around....... not Christian, mate.
I don't think you're in a good position to tell me what constitutes Christian behaviour. I don't really care which Christians you prefer out of us, lol.