Can Anyone Explain 'Why gay marriage?'

dodge

1 Corinthians {7:9} But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than
to burn.

That verse was about a man and a woman not a man and a man or woman and woman. YOU might want to actually read a bible.

1Co 7:8
I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, It is good for them if they abide even as I.
unmarried= men and women
widows= women whose husbands have died.

1Co 7:36
But if any man think that he behaveth himself uncomely toward his virgin, if she pass the flower of her age, and need so require, let him do what he will, he sinneth not: let them marry.

glassjester

That verse was about a man and a woman not a man and a man or woman and woman. YOU might want to actually read a bible.

1Co 7:8
I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, It is good for them if they abide even as I.
unmarried= men and women
widows= women whose husbands have died.

1Co 7:36
But if any man think that he behaveth himself uncomely toward his virgin, if she pass the flower of her age, and need so require, let him do what he will, he sinneth not: let them marry.

:doh: All he had to do was read the whole letter, and he would have known that.

MrDante

Uh... no.

I am unable to talk about homosexual activity other than in terms of sex. Just like I am unable to talk about basketball other than in terms of sports. Because homosexual activity is a type of sexual activity. And basketball is a type of sport.

I can talk about people in many contexts. For example, Freddie Mercury was a great singer.

Yes. I used the phrase "homosexual activity," and you questioned, "activity like marriage?" Then I responded.
no, I gave you a prompt where you could show you can talk about gays in some temrs other than sex.

You chose to go right back to sex.

MrDante

Memes helped Trump become President.
nothing to do with your stupid meme

Gay men adopting little boys is very suspicious.
only to those with perverted minds

Personally, I used to say to each his own. Now I think we should go back to making homosexuality illegal. Especially after Kim Davis and the family bakery in Oregon.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

should you get your way will you be volunteering for gas chamber duty at the local concentration camp?

glassjester

no, I gave you a prompt where you could show you can talk about gays in some temrs other than sex.

You chose to go right back to sex.

I also said Freddie Mercury was a great singer. So... you're wrong.

And be real, Mr. Dante. Society only bans marriages between people whose sexual union is deemed to be immoral. We don't let pedophiles marry kids. Why? Because it's immoral to have sex with kids. We don't allow siblings to marry. Why? Because it's immoral for siblings to have sex with each other.

That's what it's based on. Sex.

So when we're discussing the morality of homosexual marriage, it inevitably becomes a conversation about the morality of homosexual activity.

Deal with it.

Oh, and one more thing - Oscar Wilde was a great writer. :p

eider

Yep. For Eider, Scripture is the Word of God, only where it agrees with the Word of Eider.

Like you, I am subject to the wishes of God.
I am weak against God's overwhelming power.
Into God's hands I put my trust.

So the stuff you make up about me...... is just stuff.