Blasphemy?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Blaspheme has "TWO" types of Condemnations.

Just Speaking Negatively; - AND "Being Negative".

Speaking Blaspheme is Just saying bad things of "ANYONE" including GOD, and Can be Repented Of.

Blaspheme by ( "Being Negative" ), IS "Being" Anything other than what the Truth // Christ Demands one it BE, which IS a "False Christian", not just the Talk!!! -- Being "IN" The Condemnation can Never be Changed. There is No "WAY" of Deliverance from THAT - "WHO" You "ARE"!!

(( DONE ))!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 011515

HUH??

Lon

I think the reason is dumb ( even if we assume that TO is a Christian forum and only that) for these reasons of mine:

1. Blasphemy? This is a religious forum and posters have the right to post up their beliefs. If someone has a problem with that he or she should engage the particular poster and discuss his or her views.

2. Coptic Christians are Christians. They will fully agree with me that Allah = Yahweh.

3. Where will the line be drawn? What if I declare that Jesus is not the Son of God. Would you just warn me without discussing/debating/engaging with me?

What are your thoughts? Is this just a mistake?

Some people will agree that Allah mean's "god" in a generic sense but a good many others will see such as impossible such that Allah and God are understood as two separate beings/gods. Because of that, infractions are about distancing from Muslims, jihadists, Mohamed, etc. etc.

Possibly a native talking about "the Great Spirit" would get an infraction too.

Muslims kill Christians for converting: If it were the same god, you'd think that'd not be the case, so I can see a Mod on Christian forum taking great exception and taking a strong stance.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
do you think we are being too sensitive?

somebody must die
if
mohammed is tarnished

For a discussion and debate forum, yes. You can go to the comparative religion section of any Islamic forum and declare Jesus to be the Son of God and defend your position without being warned for blasphemy! What's the point of a forum?

There was a time that old women all over Europe had to die if a tale was made against them using magic

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think the reason is dumb ( even if we assume that TO is a Christian forum and only that) for these reasons of mine:

And you are going to hell. Islam is skubala. Muhammad is a child molesting pervert and not a prophet of God. You do not think what you stated. Islam would execute her for her claim and you know it. So shove it you vile scum.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
Some people will agree that Allah mean's "god" in a generic sense but a good many others will see such as impossible such that Allah and God are understood as two separate beings/gods. Because of that, infractions are about distancing from Muslims, jihadists, Mohamed, etc. etc.

Possibly a native talking about "the Great Spirit" would get an infraction too.

Muslims kill Christians for converting: If it were the same god, you'd think that'd not be the case, so I can see a Mod on Christian forum taking great exception and taking a strong stance.

Muslims killing Christians does not tarnish the words of God in the Quran. Allah declares himself that our God is the same God, if Christians give up the Trinity. The Quran promises salvation to Christains who are Unitarian and who are sincere. And the Quran praises honest Christians who are not proud.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Muslims killing Christians does not tarnish the words of God in the Quran. Allah declares himself that our God is the same God, if Christians give up the Trinity. The Quran promises salvation to Christains who are Unitarian and who are sincere. And the Quran praises honest Christians who are not proud.

Jesus is Lord over you. He is God in the flesh from the seed of David. Only he can save you.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
allah is the old MOON GOD

Describe your allah god to us.

The Christian God hates allah.
Allah is One in the most absolute sense. He is the One Who Is. He begets not nor is he begotten. He shares His Essence with no one. He is outside creation and is spaceless and timeless. He created everything out of nothing. All creation depends on him and He is independent. He is the light of the heavens and the earth. To him belong the best of names. He is perfect in all his attributes and nothing occurs without His Will.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
It seems really odd to me that anyone could suppose that Muslims, Jews, and Christians, who all worship the only God there is, Who spoke to Abraham, might worship different Gods.

Certainly there are errors they make about the nature of God, but to suppose there is more than one God makes no sense to me.

Aimiel

1. Blasphemy? This is a religious forum and posters have the right to post up their beliefs. If someone has a problem with that he or she should engage the particular poster and discuss his or her views.
It's a Christian site and posting blasphemy is frowned upon here.
2. Coptic Christians are Christians. They will fully agree with me that Allah = Yahweh.
True Christians recognize Allah as who he actually is: a false god that doesn't even exist.
3. Where will the line be drawn? What if I declare that Jesus is not the Son of God. Would you just warn me without discussing/debating/engaging with me?
That might not get you an infraction. Most people here know this ignorant objection to the Truth of The Holy Scriptures, anyway.
What are your thoughts? Is this just a mistake?
I like it!!!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ask God the Creator of the heavens and the earth to guide you

He has already shown the way through his Jewish only prophets. All of his prophets were Israelites. So swallow that pill and like it.

journey

The ONLY true and living God is a Holy Trinity:

God the Father

God the Son (Jesus Christ)

God the Holy Spirit (Holy Ghost)

Three unique personages - yet the Three are ONE.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Repentance points out:
Coptic Christians are Christians. They will fully agree with me that Allah = Yahweh.

Amiel writes:
True Christians recognize Allah as who he actually is: a false god that doesn't even exist.

The Coptic Christians have persisted in loving God and following His Son through terrible persecutions. It is an appalling slander to claim that they are not "true Christians." "Allah" is just the Arabic word for God.

Buzzword

The Barbarian said:
The Coptic Christians have persisted in loving God and following His Son through terrible persecutions. It is an appalling slander to claim that they are not "true Christians." "Allah" is just the Arabic word for God.

It never ceases to amaze me that this fact has never and will never change, but the excuses for ignoring it continue to morph and mutate.

Including the practice of not making any excuses for ignoring it, and just continuing to do so while personally insulting those who point it out.

Aimiel

The Allah of the Koran is NOT Yahweh, no matter whom thinks that he is. The people who follow the monkey god in India or the rat god also spell god: "God." Doesn't make them real or the same God as Yahweh. :duh:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The Allah of the Koran is NOT Yahweh, no matter whom thinks that he is.

It's just a fact that He is. Same God that spoke to Abraham.

The people who follow the monkey god in India or the rat god also spell god: "God."

Those folks differ from Jews, Christians, and Muslims in not worshiping the God of Abraham.

Doesn't make them real or the same God as Yahweh.

True, but irrelevant to the point. All three of the Abrahamic faiths worship the real God.

Jews and Muslims err in a number of ways, but that doesn't mean that there are other Gods. They worship the same One we do.

JosephR

allah is the old MOON GOD

Describe your allah god to us.

The Christian God hates allah.

You could dig a little deeper into this and see a struggle between EL and YhVh.

And dont forget the Hebrew religion is Lunar Based..... From one new moon to another from one Sabbath to another ect ect ect.......

When the tribes returned from Babylon under the rule of Ezra ,many tribes were worshiping the compassionate El vs the jealous YahWeh.

but thats a different story altogether. The fact is barb is right. When they say Allah they mean the God of Father Abraham...what you and everyone else has a problem with is the teaching of their prophet Mohammad.