Blasphemy?

Daedalean's_Sun

Send me a link to your new thread about this.

I'm asking a question pertinent to the discussion. If Muslims believe in a different god, because they do not believe Jesus is the Son of God, then surely Jews also must believe in a different god for the same reason.

I will have to insist on an answer in this thread.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
Well, that proves that Allah is only a god and is not God.

YHVH is greater than Allah.

From memory it goes like this (Chapter 112) edited as Allah = Yahweh

1. Say: He is YHVH, The One and Only
2. YHVH - the Eternal, the Absolute
3. He begets not nor is He begotten
4. And nothing compares to Him in anyway.

So these are the four essential attributes.

So Jews never really did believe in YHVH?

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
It is obvious from their actions that Muslims do not believe that the God of the Christians is Allah, even if the Arabic speaking Christians use the word "Allah" in place of "God".

So, stop trying to convince Christians that there is no difference.

And do not argue with the People of the Scripture except in a way that is best, except for those who commit injustice among them, and say, "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you. And our God and your God is one; and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him." 29:46

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
CagleJihad.gif

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
I'm asking a question pertinent to the discussion. If Muslims believe in a different god, because they do not believe Jesus is the Son of God, then surely Jews also must believe in a different god for the same reason.

Christians like most of them in this thread think that they'll do me a favour if they only agree that Allah = YHVH = the God of Jesus, because they think that Muslims are the odd one out in the abrahamaic tradition. But it's us Muslims who are doing them a favour by equating Allah as the Father in Heaven or Yahweh. If they only drop down their prejudice against that one word/name/title.

OCTOBER23

Inzl Kett and Simon Rushti are now going to be hunted down

by women yelling lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala OFF WITH THEIR HEADS .:p:p

-Brainwashed Muslims Why do you follow Allah the Great Deceiver and Destroyer of your children?

OCTOBER23

The king on the White horse with the bow (TOXON)

Iran had famous Archers who rode white horses and were feared throughout

the Empire. White horses are a symbol of Religion. The Crown is a symbol of

Rulership and Government. So , we have a Religious Government who

conquers their neighbours and suppresses them under a Religious type of

Governmental Rule where there is very little Freedom just like under Totalitarianism.

----------------------------------
Totalitarianism is a political system in which the state holds total authority over the society

and seeks to control all aspects of public and private life wherever possible

Daedalean's_Sun

Christians like most of them in this thread think that they'll do me a favour if they only agree that Allah = YHVH = the God of Jesus, because they think that Muslims are the odd one out in the abrahamaic tradition. But it's us Muslims who are doing them a favour by equating Allah as the Father in Heaven or Yahweh. If they only drop down their prejudice against that one word/name/title.

Who is doing who a favor is a matter of perspective, though I do understand the misunderstanding. Why do so many Muslims retain the Arabic word for God, Allah, when speaking about their deity in English? This has understandably lead many Christians to believe that Allah is a proper noun, so I think Muslims are, in part, to blame for that confusion.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
Who is doing who a favor is a matter of perspective, though I do understand the misunderstanding. Why do so many Muslims retain the Arabic word for God, Allah, when speaking about their deity in English? This has understandably lead many Christians to believe that Allah is a proper noun, so I think Muslims are, in part, to blame for that confusion.

Well, we are inconveniently divided into two vague camps over this issue. Some of us are of the view that Allah is indeed the proper name of God used for all eternity in all tongues, and with no root but itself. God has a personal name and that is Allah - to be used for Him and Him alone and unlike the word God, cannot be anyway be twisted to indicate feminity (Goddess) or plurality (Gods). So we use this name instead of the noun "God" when referring to God. A Coptic Christian may still say such a statement as this: Allah has a Son and Christ is Allah. On the other right hand most of us are of the view that Allah is the Arabic term for God, derived or developed from previous used words, just like most other words. There are many theories regarding this.

That said I must add that in no way does Allah being actually a proper noun excuse the prejudice some Christians entertain against "Allah".

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

You can't be serious.

John 5

37 And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form. 38 But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe. 39 You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me. 40 But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.

He could not be clearer. Perhaps he relents and cuts them a little slack. Let's check.

John 8

31 Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. 32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

33 They answered Him, “We are Abraham’s descendants, and have never been in bondage to anyone. How can You say, ‘You will be made free’?”

34 Jesus answered them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin. 35 And a slave does not abide in the house forever, but a son abides forever. 36 Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.

37 “I know that you are Abraham’s descendants, but you seek to kill Me, because My word has no place in you. 38 I speak what I have seen with My Father, and you do what you have seen with your father.”

39 They answered and said to Him, “Abraham is our father.”

Jesus said to them, “If you were Abraham’s children, you would do the works of Abraham. 40 But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth which I heard from God. Abraham did not do this. 41 You do the deeds of your father.”

Then they said to Him, “We were not born of fornication; we have one Father—God.”

42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me. 43 Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word. 44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it. 45 But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
Confusion: Who according to the Christians was responsible for the introduction of sin into this world? Adam or the Devil?

Aimiel

If anyone of any religion worships a supreme God who is the creator of everything then they worship Allah for Allah is the Arabic name for the supreme God.
Quite simply: not true. Those who worship the monkey god in India might believe that their god created everything, but that does NOT make him the creator. Your imaginary god (the god of the Koran, which was dictated to Mohammad by a demon) is NOT The God of Creation. He is a false god and doesn't even exist. God has a Son and His Name is Jesus. He said so Himself in front of witnesses.

And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: and lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
Its like god with a capital G.
Just because a demon can dictate a book about some imaginary god and is sounds 'like' The One True God to you does not mean that it is really God.

Proverbs 14:12
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
Yes, that's what all Christians who have not even read the book say.
We don't have to read all of a book that says God did not have a Son to know that the book is in error. We KNOW that Jesus is God's Son. We don't have to read any further. God does not violate His Word. Jesus never violated any of God's Word. He IS The Living Word of God. He came FROM Heaven and returned there. Mohammad is in hell.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
Quite simply: not true. Those who worship the monkey god in India might believe that their god created everything, but that does NOT make him the creator. Your imaginary god (the god of the Koran, which was dictated to Mohammad by a demon) is NOT The God of Creation. He is a false god and doesn't even exist. God has a Son and His Name is Jesus. He said so Himself in front of witnesses.

And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: and lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.Just because a demon can dictate a book about some imaginary god and is sounds 'like' The One True God to you does not mean that it is really God.

Proverbs 14:12
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.We don't have to read all of a book that says God did not have a Son to know that the book is in error. We KNOW that Jesus is God's Son. We don't have to read any further. God does not violate His Word. Jesus never violated any of God's Word. He IS The Living Word of God. He came FROM Heaven and returned there. Mohammad is in hell.
Throughout the Bible God took many as his sons

Jesus is described as a son who is monogenes meaning one of a type

In no way does this make Jesus an equal or partner with God in His Kingdom

Prove that the Quran was inspired by the Devil. Just reading the first chapter is sufficient to enrage the Devil.