Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prolifeguyswife

What is with the gold star you have above your reputation bar? Is it a throw-back to kindergarten?

If this information was already posted somewhere else, I'm sorry for asking again!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What is with the gold star you have above your reputation bar? Is it a throw-back to kindergarten?

If this information was already posted somewhere else, I'm sorry for asking again!
When your rep meter fills all the way up it gives you a star and then you start all over (working on the second star and so on).

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Maybe something about their popularity instead?
Here are the current settings....

NEGATIVE MARKS....
User makes liberals look conservative
User is a dripping leftist.
User is a limp wristed commie
User acts like a tree huggin' hippy
User is a left wing nut User must be a flaming liberal
User is possibly a commie
User reputation is quickly slipping
User can only hope to improve
User maybe a little shameless behaviour in the past

NEUTRAL (0 rep)
User is an unknown quantity at this point

POSITIVE RANKINGS
User is becoming a TruthSmacker
User will become famous soon enough
User is great to be associated with
User is a jewel in the rough
User is a awesome friend to have
User is a TruthSmacker known to all
User smacks some serious truth
User says... mr. truth, meet mr. smack
User will smack you with truth
User makes all truthsmackers proud
User is a brilliant truthsmacker
User has a reputation beyond repute
User is a hall of fame truthsmacker
User is the perfect example of a TruthSmacker
User monster smacker!
User is an untouchable TruthSmacker

I am open for suggestions!

Jahdal

Can a person be neg repped by the same person in a two minute time or will a box pop up saying, "You have already neg repped this person, spread some around a little..." :). I've never neg repped someone so not sure if the same rule applies.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight
I had my TOL account set up so that I was always signed in when I opened my browser and went to truthsmack.com. Today when I opened my browser I was not signed in. I signed in but every time I go to the active page it shows that I am not signed in again. Any idea what is going on?

Maximeee

Death2impiety's Wife
Gold Subscriber
Knight
I had my TOL account set up so that I was always signed in when I opened my browser and went to truthsmack.com. Today when I opened my browser I was not signed in. I signed in but every time I go to the active page it shows that I am not signed in again. Any idea what is going on?

I've had that issue too. Try signing in on the "Active Threads" page instead of the homepage. That seems to work for me... :idunno:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Knight
Have you changed anything recently? browser, settings, etc.?

Because we haven't changed anything here at TOL.

I wouldn't login via TruthSmack.com because that is an addon domain. Use http://theologyonline.com

drbrumley

It's official. Steven Stamkos to the Tampa Bay Lighting 1st overall in the 2008 NHL Draft.

Knight, have you seen this kid? He is compared to Steve Yzerman. 58 goals in 61 games in the OHL. What say ye? We needed a really good player to replace Richards.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's official. Steven Stamkos to the Tampa Bay Lighting 1st overall in the 2008 NHL Draft.

Knight, have you seen this kid? He is compared to Steve Yzerman. 58 goals in 61 games in the OHL. What say ye? We needed a really good player to replace Richards.
Two thoughts come to mind....

1. There is a lot of great young talent in the NHL.
2. You gotta really suck to get the first overall pick in the draft.

;)

drbrumley

Two thoughts come to mind....

1. There is a lot of great young talent in the NHL.
2. You gotta really suck to get the first overall pick in the draft.

;)

1. Yes there is.
2. Well, nevermind. :) I must add though, we were not as bad as the record showed. Goaltending killed us. That has been fixed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.